Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thanks Vandy 4 the info..hw did u survive after seeing huge size posters of Harshu?ShockedLOL

The fiction show, Tere Liye is based in Kolkata, and traces the love saga of two individuals -- Anurag and Taani. Tere Liye will replace Sabki Laadli Bebo, which will be moved to the 6.30 PM slot. Tere Liye will compete with Uttaran on Colors and 12/24 Karol Bagh on Zee.

Considering that Tere Liye is a love story, music is being used as a marketing tool for the show. STAR Plus has released a song under Times Music, sung by Kailash Kher, which is being played on all radio stations. As the show progresses, the channel plans to have more music releases.

Besides, a campaign across outdoor, television and digital will be rolled out to promote the show.

that means more versions & new songs to come..i seriously want another male playback singer, like Sonu Nigam 

Edited by neha830 - 21 June 2010 at 6:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA-purvimehmysticgoryfilmsSunShine_ASoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
huh yeah thers something neww in ythe cityyy
hodding of HC nahi to pehle onlyy i use to see offf titan watches hihihi
black just suits hc like anything and tht night skyy and lights of hb is making shimmering looks all over huhhh

m not a very good writer so wont wirte a big thaqnku and lovely fc by u this kinda post

u know tht tht u r a wonderful creator the development team of this fc everybody form vandy di to aline di and all sorry i dont know all urs names yet still trying hihihi

so this is about a revolutionn of highlighting anuraag
my godd next cc plz make it on anuraags pagal pan and junoon hahaha
huh well u have to agree he kinda look handsome even in pagal pan i have never seen such a handsome mad like himm uske pagal pan mein to hum bhi pagal ho jaye

pehle prem diwani the
ab anurrag ki pagli ban jaye

lol hihihi koi jann pehchan wala dekhlega to paaka ab yakken ho jayega i have got twisted slightlyyy and this time no sparing sidha pagal khana

huh the growth of actor just one day of his looks and he has drive millions crazyy and they r sitting in the aas ki when he l enter
we r quite lucky to know him via internet and all

haahhaa even i made my parents sit with me and watchh himm and drool
huff long story
my mom stated last day
okk" comeon have ur dinner properly the drama isnt started yet let the main character grow as ur harshadd ahhaha a"

and i was like" see u r so cunning nowadays liveing with me"

its truelyy said" love doesnt see age factor , boundings , sufferings anything haha"

so this season chhers to anuraags love
and and and

MY LOVE FOR ANURAAG

luv
aishu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha830

thanks Vandy 4 the info..hw did u survive after seeing huge size posters of Harshu?ShockedLOL

The fiction show, Tere Liye is based in Kolkata, and traces the love saga of two individuals -- Anurag and Taani. Tere Liye will replace Sabki Laadli Bebo, which will be moved to the 6.30 PM slot. Tere Liye will compete with Uttaran on Colors and 12/24 Karol Bagh on Zee.

Considering that Tere Liye is a love story, music is being used as a marketing tool for the show. STAR Plus has released a song under Times Music, sung by Kailash Kher, which is being played on all radio stations. As the show progresses, the channel plans to have more music releases.

Besides, a campaign across outdoor, television and digital will be rolled out to promote the show.

that means more versions & new songs to come..i seriously want another male playback singer, like Sonu Nigam 
i don't know neha how i survivedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
aaj tak sirf fim stars ke itne huge posters dekhe the...seeing harshu in one was just!Embarrassed
they were sooo many of them....but basically they had two versions of themSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--mysticgoryfilms

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

huh yeah thers something neww in ythe cityyy
hodding of HC nahi to pehle onlyy i use to see offf titan watches hihihi
black just suits hc like anything and tht night skyy and lights of hb is making shimmering looks all over huhhh

yupp...there's definitely something new in the citySmile
yaa...abhi tak it was only materialistic things...abb we have droolistic thingsWinkWinkWinkWink
u know wat was the best part.........i took the ajc bose road flyover and i saw 4 posters along the stretch!LOLLOLLOL
i couldn't even shout or jump with excitement...guests the saath meinAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
really at ajc bose strrett hmm hv to ask my cousins for a drive there
hihi i understand when we wanna giggle nd shout nd hv to hold back it just feels like domestic animallsss

specially tose killer looks of hc isnt sustainable

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i don't know neha how i survivedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
aaj tak sirf fim stars ke itne huge posters dekhe the...seeing harshu in one was just!Embarrassed
they were sooo many of them....but basically they had two versions of themSmile
who wants film postersAngry 
everytime i c a film poster i fantasize one with HarshuDay Dreaming
it must have been a magical trip 4 u, huh? Harshu everywhere, not been able to contain or show off ur excitementLOL
was it like anything we have seen in promos or something new?Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Good job vandy Thumbs Up

Who will make the next FC? Agar decided nahi hey toh can we make it? LOL

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
haha nadia ppl will get horrified with our fc
ofocurse u cn do a gr8 jobb butttttttt meee ...
lastly i would be ending up writing aishwarya gayen luvs harshad chopra in whole of the fc in different styles hahahaha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top