Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   

Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 4)

--Neha-- Goldie
--Neha--
--Neha--

Joined: 12 July 2008
Posts: 1209

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
thanks Vandy 4 the info..hw did u survive after seeing huge size posters of Harshu?ShockedLOL
 
 
 
 
The fiction show, Tere Liye is based in Kolkata, and traces the love saga of two individuals -- Anurag and Taani. Tere Liye will replace Sabki Laadli Bebo, which will be moved to the 6.30 PM slot. Tere Liye will compete with Uttaran on Colors and 12/24 Karol Bagh on Zee.

Considering that Tere Liye is a love story, music is being used as a marketing tool for the show. STAR Plus has released a song under Times Music, sung by Kailash Kher, which is being played on all radio stations. As the show progresses, the channel plans to have more music releases.

Besides, a campaign across outdoor, television and digital will be rolled out to promote the show.

 
 
 
that means more versions & new songs to come..i seriously want another male playback singer, like Sonu Nigam 


Edited by neha830 - 21 June 2010 at 6:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA-purvimehmysticgoryfilmsSunShine_ASoaps1

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 8780

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
huh yeah thers something neww in ythe cityyy
hodding of HC nahi to pehle onlyy i use to see offf titan watches hihihi
black just suits hc like anything and tht night skyy and lights of hb is making shimmering looks all over huhhh


m not a very good writer so wont wirte a big thaqnku and lovely fc by u this kinda post

u know tht tht u r a wonderful creator the development team of this fc everybody form vandy di to aline di and all sorry i dont know all urs names yet still trying hihihi

so this is about a revolutionn of highlighting anuraag
my godd next cc plz make it on anuraags pagal pan and junoon hahaha
huh well u have to agree he kinda look handsome even in pagal pan i have never seen such a handsome mad like himm uske pagal pan mein to hum bhi pagal ho jaye

pehle prem diwani the
ab anurrag ki pagli ban jaye


lol hihihi koi jann pehchan wala dekhlega to paaka ab yakken ho jayega i have got twisted slightlyyy and this time no sparing sidha pagal khana

huh the growth of actor just one day of his looks and he has drive millions crazyy and they r sitting in the aas ki when he l enter
we r quite lucky to know him via internet and all

haahhaa even i made my parents sit with me and watchh himm and drool
huff long story
my mom stated last day
okk" comeon have ur dinner properly the drama isnt started yet let the main character grow as ur harshadd ahhaha a"

and i was like" see u r so cunning nowadays liveing with me"

its truelyy said" love doesnt see age factor , boundings , sufferings anything haha"

so this season chhers to anuraags love
and and and


MY LOVE FOR ANURAAG

luv
aishu



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38326

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha830

thanks Vandy 4 the info..hw did u survive after seeing huge size posters of Harshu?ShockedLOL
 
 
 
 
The fiction show, Tere Liye is based in Kolkata, and traces the love saga of two individuals -- Anurag and Taani. Tere Liye will replace Sabki Laadli Bebo, which will be moved to the 6.30 PM slot. Tere Liye will compete with Uttaran on Colors and 12/24 Karol Bagh on Zee.

Considering that Tere Liye is a love story, music is being used as a marketing tool for the show. STAR Plus has released a song under Times Music, sung by Kailash Kher, which is being played on all radio stations. As the show progresses, the channel plans to have more music releases.

Besides, a campaign across outdoor, television and digital will be rolled out to promote the show.

 
 
 
that means more versions & new songs to come..i seriously want another male playback singer, like Sonu Nigam 
i don't know neha how i survivedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
aaj tak sirf fim stars ke itne huge posters dekhe the...seeing harshu in one was just!Embarrassed
they were sooo many of them....but basically they had two versions of themSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--mysticgoryfilms

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38326

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

huh yeah thers something neww in ythe cityyy
hodding of HC nahi to pehle onlyy i use to see offf titan watches hihihi
black just suits hc like anything and tht night skyy and lights of hb is making shimmering looks all over huhhh


yupp...there's definitely something new in the citySmile
yaa...abhi tak it was only materialistic things...abb we have droolistic thingsWinkWinkWinkWink
u know wat was the best part.........i took the ajc bose road flyover and i saw 4 posters along the stretch!LOLLOLLOL
i couldn't even shout or jump with excitement...guests the saath meinAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 8780

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 7:15am | IP Logged
really at ajc bose strrett hmm hv to ask my cousins for a drive there
hihi i understand when we wanna giggle nd shout nd hv to hold back it just feels like domestic animallsss

specially tose killer looks of hc isnt sustainable

--Neha-- Goldie
--Neha--
--Neha--

Joined: 12 July 2008
Posts: 1209

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

i don't know neha how i survivedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
aaj tak sirf fim stars ke itne huge posters dekhe the...seeing harshu in one was just!Embarrassed
they were sooo many of them....but basically they had two versions of themSmile
who wants film postersAngry 
everytime i c a film poster i fantasize one with HarshuDay Dreaming
it must have been a magical trip 4 u, huh? Harshu everywhere, not been able to contain or show off ur excitementLOL
was it like anything we have seen in promos or something new?Day DreamingDay Dreaming
 
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43654

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Good job vandy Thumbs Up

Who will make the next FC? Agar decided nahi hey toh can we make it? LOL
aishwaryagayen IF-Rockerz
aishwaryagayen
aishwaryagayen

Joined: 30 March 2009
Posts: 8780

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
haha nadia ppl will get horrified with our fc
ofocurse u cn do a gr8 jobb butttttttt meee ...
lastly i would be ending up writing aishwarya gayen luvs harshad chopra in whole of the fc in different styles hahahaha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -funnfrolic-   Replies: 1204   Views: 51697

-funnfrolic- 1204 51697 03 June 2010 at 12:22am by -Anusha-
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1191   Views: 37027

Iriss 1191 37027 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1
::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1195   Views: 35480

-Payal- 1195 35480 21 January 2010 at 5:57am by -vandy-
::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1205   Views: 30614

-Payal- 1205 30614 13 January 2010 at 11:14pm by alka91
*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 1197   Views: 35434

OGX2010 1197 35434 26 July 2009 at 10:08pm by -Frozen-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index