Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged

~::Latest Pics::~

Tere LiyeTere Liye : First look at Anurag and Taani
AnuragAnurag

Anurag

Anurag

Anurag
Anurag and Taani

Anurag and Taani

Anurag and Taani

Edited by -vandy- - 21 June 2010 at 5:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA--Farru--Alina-mysticgoryfilms-Faiza-SunShine_ASoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC::~Welcome Back Harshad~:: (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged

hello everybody

congratulations to one and all on the 52nd FC of Harshad Chopda
wow....it really feels great...great going everybody.....it wouldn't have been possible without the effort of each and every one of you! we all are indeed die hard harshadians!
to most people this is my first fc.....
but
wat u see on pg 1 is the hard work of anusha......i've merely stepped into her shoes and posted this fc as she was unable to do so......

we are very thankful to all the old members who laid down the foundation of this fc on which we stand proud today...

the theme...welcome back was her idea as we post this fc within a week of our "harshad's" return within a week of his entry in tere liye.....
 as you can see...we have started a new section called latest pics...where we'll try and post all latest pics of harshad so that its easier for fc members.....
this fc would've been incomplete had it not been for alina's support and aashi's writeups...thanx a lot to both of you....Smile
to all the siggy makers...farru, waqas, shareen and all those who posted their creations at the creation gallery....thanx a ton! u guys are the ones who make this fc look beautiful.......
 and now...the man himself....
i can't express in words how happy we all are here to see u back on screen after sooo long....the wait was long...but was worth.....
and with a new promo every week.....we all can't wait to see you full fledged as anuraag...but ..more as insane anurag.....u were just brilliant.....
god bless you for all that you've done for us...
given us a reason to smile...reason to fight...reason to drool....and reason to be a harshadian......
god bless you...
keep smiling
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 21 June 2010 at 4:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA--Farru--Alina-SunShine_A

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
~~Welcome to the 52nd Harshad's FC~~~
WOW I just can't believe that we are done with 51 Fanclubs of Harshad Chopda and now is on 52nd one !!! It really feels great to be that part of such a thing....I'm really glad...more than that is proud to be the member of Harshad's I-F Family.

About this Fanclub...well I haven't done anything=(....not even done with my msg yet... I know I know Vandy di must be thinking right no that she have told me this before too that other than 1-3 posts all things are from the last FC which was by me...but still I really wanted to help you guys in this one too...but kya karu was busy with stuff...

Anyway a lot my bakwas...I just stop now...so coming back to this Fanclub...WOW Anu di/Vandy di AWESOME JOB !!!!! First Page is just Mind Blowing !!!!! Through this Fanclub We,Harshadians, with open arms says "Welcome Back Harshad". We can see that in the first post of this FC, which is the introductory post.....so beautifully Anu di have written about Harshad's every role. Through these magnificent roles Harshad have made a specific place in our hearts,minds and lives. He have conquered so many Heart through his Hard work and awesome acting skills !!!!

And now latest Edition to the list of My Favorite character...."Anurag" . I know its just the beginning of the show and it would be too early to comment on this particular character....but the way till now Ekta have shown Anurag...so seriously guys I think this is one of those characters by Ekta which will really create History !!!! And we know how keen actor Harshad is !!! My expectations with this Bengali Boy Anurag is that this would be the first time that we all will witness Harshad doing such type of role...and I think in this new role we might get to see shades of Harshad's Previous role...still as its BT show...so can't really say or expect more with but still  Will be  watching this show sirf Harshad ke liye all I want to say is Tere Liye Tere Liye Tere Liye !!!!!

In the End I would like to thank each and every person who was/is the part of this foundation !!! And a big round of applause for all the beautiful siggy makers...You guys are the soul of this FC !!!
Hope to become active again !!!! And yeah how can I forget !! Guys This is not and odinary Fanclub...It is Harshad Chopda's Fan club...so please try to follow rules !!!
Take Care
luv Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 24 June 2010 at 6:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-vandy-

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Really don't have much to say while un-reserving this post ... don't even feel like doing ROFL, strange na? Yea i know

Being a pagal fan that I am just feeling very very nervous

So will just say

All the best Harshad and God bless you with loads of success and happiness with Taryay Liyay and always

We fans have full faith that you will give nothing but your best as Anuraag

Edited by Soaps1 - 21 June 2010 at 6:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA--vandy-

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Mine. Vandy, I had already pressed "LIKE" coz I know u will rock...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
mine -reserved

-vandy-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
main is baar peeche reh gayiCry

Edit

Am back ,dodging frm the tomatoes of vandy di, I know di u asked me but sachi yesterday ws a pthethic day n surely not good to unreserve my post, ahh well its my frst unreservation, isn't it good *batting eyelashes* but chlao better late than never *perfectly made for meEmbarrassed*.
Ahh enough of my chpadh chapdh, now straight to FC but kya karoon as now all are aware i m such a big chatter box that just can't zip my lips and move to content directly, he he he dekha again i m lost but now straightly.

Di I hv alreday told you how much I loved the new FC, desperately was waiting for this, old one kuch zyada he lamba ho gaya tha and mostly I loved the introductory post, Anurag's BannerDay Dreaming, how mean naa don't let me to go further when the first thing was thatBlushing, ahh great work sharu, I hv always been a fan of your creation, n then my write up *patting herself on back*, it is good re, i didn't expected that it will turn out well as was so nervous when vandy di said to do it but i did Dancing, isn't it a achievementEmbarrassed and i loved it, and i want to thank soap also as i took tit bits of Karan n Akshat from her write up, am cleverBig smile *Raising collar* and a bigHugto u di for not editing it. And then God second post, the header said it all, what wordings, now I got why you asked for articles, innovative idea diClap and then messages I m so happy to see so much luck for him though I missed it, me a lazy lumpDisapprove.
Anyways all the siggys are looking gorgeous, kudos to all siggy makers and a big appluade to anu for this beautiful Theme and kudos todi too for doing this FC so beautifullyClap

Though still a full fledged FC on just TL and Anurag, its been so less of HC but whtever it was, it was remarkable, no other word for the guy's potential, with a hsot of mere 10 mins he did everything, what we saw in promos for mere 2 seconds watching here was a different ride, how in that one single act, he emoted everything through his eyes, his isloation, his regret, fear, love and what not, the expressions on his fce were so real and contrasting to what was emoted till now by him. He surely knows how to get every chracter of his into heart of people even with 10 seconds shot and this also did the same.

I just want more n more now, and I am desperately waiting for other oneBig smile

Love
Ashlesha

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 24 June 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Sukrutha-vandy-

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged

congrats 4 the new fcClapClapClapvandydi u did a gr8 jobClapClapkeep rocking harshad fc ....way 2 go harshadiansSmile

Edited by lrl rocks - 30 June 2010 at 1:09am

-vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top