Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Oh I am in love with his expressions here ... even with eyes hidden he looks so perfectly confused

Uff He looks like a Poet in this Pic....You know na.. a poet In Deep Thought.."Sigh"😍..i have seen many Poets pics in this pose .....But Hc is looking the most handsome of all "Goes red"😆

Congratulations For new Fc........Hope iski end ki pehle HC make an entry in TL..cant wait anymore
Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea finally meri zindagi mey ye din a hi gaya ... logoun ney merey Prem ko successful bol hi diya 🤣 Chalo deri aye darust aye ... Wish Harshad all the best for Taryay Liyay

I hope people who matter will love the show and it will be a big hit Insha Allah

Yes finally finally HC got credit as prem and kis desh as successful...I hope In taray liyay he gets credit on time not like this ...
I hope Harshad sees the success that no one has ever seen before...God bless him
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -vandy-

yes neha...so definitely he'll be coming to kolkata to shoot.....
abb mujhe koi bataa de ki kab aayaga woh din😆
desh was always a success neha.........and prem was always a heartthrob😳

You are soo lucky Vandy ..YOU can go and meet him as he will be there for months.😍😍
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Intellienough

You are soo lucky Vandy ..YOU can go and meet him as he will be there for months.😍😍

yupp svets lucky me if i meet him...
these "ifs" and "buts" r the biggest probs😆😆😆😆
i doubt he'll be here for months....maybe he'll just come for a day...shoot and leavekisi ko pata bhi nahi chalega😭😭😭😭

but yes...for promotions etc,...definitely there r chances of them coming and people knowing...so lemme just keep my fingers crossed😊
VandyP thumbnail
Rajan Shahi Or Ekta? Whose Love Story Will Survive?

While Ekta Kapoor's latest show on Star Plus, 'Tere Liye' has a lot to say on love and relationships, the recent show 'Chaand Chupa Badal Mein' by Rajan Shahi is also being projected as a love story. The show was launched at Delhi and includes Javed Akhter who will be a part of it as well.

It is the story of love between the protagonists Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam). They seem to be made for each other. Nivedita, from Star Plus' latest offering, is a simple middle-class girl who has built a wall around her heart, not allowing any one to get close to her. Previous circumstances have made her so. She does not even acknowledge love or realize that romance exists. On the other hand Siddharth, the scion of a business family, is completely oblivious of  his own feelings for Nivedita. The story will go on to gradually reveal the underlying chemistry between them as well as the barriers due to Nivedita's self imposed restraint.

Legendary poet & lyricist, Javed Akhtar, has beautifully introduced the show with a recitation in his inimitable style. He will also lend his captivating voice to the on-air promotions of the show.

Whose love story will appeal to the audience? That is the big question now! 'Tere Liye' has Harshad Chopra with a grand fan following of his own whereas and Rajan Shahi's 'Chand…' has no such faces in the show. Let's see who gets to be the winner. The war begins June 28th, onwards, Mon-Fri at 8p.m.

--Neha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
'Tere Liye' has Harshad Chopra with a grand fan following of his own

just mind this part of the article😉..baki sab bakwaas..competition😡

i'm sure Harshad's enrty would do wonders and the show'll rule🥳
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well no doubt HC's presence is the usp of the shgow but till now sghow has its own flavour also
warna who will watch childf part with so interst n can see ppl strtd watchng tl aftr seeing kids apart
fr those who r nt HC fans or u say common viewers

but RS show can't as always again up with so uniwue concept, never been heard bfr
2 grls falling fr same guy
1 grl outrageous n othr introvert
so unique

isliye i support RS show😳
🤣🤣
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
--Neha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

well no doubt HC's presence is the usp of the shgow but till now sghow has its own flavour also

warna who will watch childf part with so interst n can see ppl strtd watchng tl aftr seeing kids apart
fr those who r nt HC fans or u say common viewers

but RS show can't as always again up with so uniwue concept, never been heard bfr
2 grls falling fr same guy
1 grl outrageous n othr introvert
so unique

isliye i support RS show😳
🤣🤣

the usp of RS show is no concept and unusual actors🤣🤣( can't even call them actors)
ppl r forced to stare at ...that gives trps🤣🤣

i guess only youngsters r tuning into TL  now..it's like watching kids show😆
Harshad' entry will get the show to heights🥳
Edited by neha830 - 13 years ago
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rajan Shahi show Chand Chupa Badal Mein can easily beat Tayray Liyay. Ekta shows have this problem on focussing the story only on the leads. And when their track ends or they unite the track suddenly focusses to another character like new characters or leads siblings story starts. This decreases the viewership. Whereas in Rajan shows, Every character is focused, every character has its own story from the beginning and with passage of time people accept every story and character from his show. Secondly Rajan Shahi blieves in quality. If u go through all this 1.5 years of Yeh Rishta and 2 Years of Bidaai, you will find out the same set, same actors (5% of body doubles in 2 years),story remaining intact and constant, scene perfection, direction, promotion and all this boosting TRPs. But on the other hand in Ekta serial u will find lead uniting but seperating again (against taste of audience), multiole sacrifices, marriages & divorces (against viewr's taste). Reading all articles, all storys of Tayray Liyay, I can only say that the show might have romantic essence, the show might have a good story but there is big problem with BT production team. They doesnt deliver good qualitative scenes. Impact remains their for fewer months (7 to 10, may be one year) but after that the show starts to decline because everything ruins, the show becomes old for production house (Balaji), 0 promotions and then to gain TRPs leaps, painful seperation, new generations, same steps and so on and on, loosing quality and viewvership. The only problem with RS shows are that their actors aren't attractive or u know sexy like HC...lolz..But TL had a very unattractive list of cast too...

So I think CCBM will easil surpass TL. This was my POV and reaction to the article Vandy posted.

Wonderful FC Vandy...
Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha830

'Tere Liye' has Harshad Chopra with a grand fan following of his own

just mind this part of the article😉..baki sab bakwaas..competition😡

i'm sure Harshad's enrty would do wonders and the show'll rule🥳

yupp neha.......
that single line made me feel proud😳😳😳😳
yes...even i feel that his entry will be grand...but frankly seeing his characterisation......i want it to be something which is be;ievable....lets see wats in store for us😊