*Voting round for Banner Contest* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sattvik

IF-Dazzler

sattvik

Maniben.com Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona081187

Thanx for all participants & voters...

@ Sattvik :- Thanx..but r u making fun of mine???Confused Tongue The forum was almost dead so as the contest...see urself the votes numbers...nobody seems to be interested so do i LOL...when i came back after exam...so i thought to organize it's 1st banner contest & started orking on forum finally after getting free from my schedule...but i never knew this 1st contest would be it's lat one too Tongue LOL
no doubts...show was going to drastic...i left watching the show...it's good finally it's ending...i didn't like it after original Dhaani left...Anywyas thanx for ur help in forum in my absence...

all i knew i never did a good job as DT here as compared to my other forums as DT....i quite glad it's over... before the forum goign to be archived...i thought to give forum banner atleast LOL

Being DT...i can alteast do this for forum Tongue LOL

Sometimes our work from the DT doesn't get noticed, but I noticed it, this was just thanks for all the work you did in the forum up til now including the banner contest. Thank you Mona Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mona_Maurya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Voting round for Banner Contest* (Page 2)" in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top