Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aabreyy...aapke mooh mein ghee-shakkar...I hope all you said comes true!
tv_junkie01 thumbnail

Yes, it will devastate them both on some level after that nice connection yesterday,  but it is only in those lowest of low moments will they look within and get to the heart of who they are and what they mean to each other. That turns out to be the best part when they do all that self-evaluation and realize their true feelings. It sweetens the pot and makes it all the more wonderful when they finally connect not based on the pheripheral stuff but deep down in their hearts. Sachcha pyar!

this, you said it so well,  I enjoy such scenes.

and @ Ananya-kgp  thanks for sharing the spoilers/tidbits you have, I really appreciate it. 
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pratigya is now kinda impressed by krishna's words
and hearing krishna's words seems lyk he'll believ pratigya after knowing angad's truth

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aabrayy

Pratigya is now kinda impressed by krishna's words
and hearing krishna's words seems lyk he'll believ pratigya after knowing angad's truth

If that were the case then the romance will be smooth sailing aur kahani katham. Somehow Angad will twist the truth and give it to Krishna in a way that it will devastate him. He may plant seeds of doubt as to why she never confronted him about the kidnapping if she thought it was him, Krishna who did it. Krishna is still unsure about his marriage and how Prats reacts to him. With their marriage still in the infancy stage, and a lot of unanswered questions Krishna could well have doubts and tend to believe Angad initially. Later on after much reflection and realization, when he finds his love for her hasn't changed, it is still alive, he may start to search for answers and get to the bottom of things to win her back. Or it may be Pratigya who will pursue him this time to prove her innocence and rebuild the trust between them. Lots of drama ahead..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

If that were the case then the romance will be smooth sailing aur kahani katham. Somehow Angad will twist the truth and give it to Krishna in a way that it will devastate him. He may plant seeds of doubt as to why she never confronted him about the kidnapping if she thought it was him, Krishna who did it.That is so like Angad !! he will definitely do that !! Krishna is still unsure about his marriage and how Prats reacts to him. With their marriage still in the infancy stage, and a lot of unanswered questions Krishna could well have doubts and tend to believe Angad initially. And I bet ,the Fmly too will step in do their best to fan the flame😑Later on after much reflection and realization, when he finds his love for her hasn't changed, it is still alive, he may start to search for answers and get to the bottom of things to win her back. Or it may be Pratigya who will pursue him this time to prove her innocence and rebuild the trust between them. Lots of drama ahead..Lots and lots of drama with huge dollops of twists !!😊

Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is my 1st indian soap and i have to say mera tho bura haal ho gaya yeh sab padke! 😭
After yesterdays epi it gonna be that much more painful to watch them seperate KriYa 😭

You guys are seasoned professional fans to withstand the emotional turmoil of these writers 4 putting us thru all this !!!

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cara86

This is my 1st indian soap and i have to say mera tho bura haal ho gaya yeh sab padke! 😭
After yesterdays epi it gonna be that much more painful to watch them seperate KriYa 😭

You guys are seasoned professional fans to withstand the emotional turmoil of these writers 4 putting us thru all this !!!

It's the first one I have watched from the start so far and I may take a break from the show while the typhoon named Angad passes through. It will be worth it to wait and join in when the romance begins, the drama is way too intense. 
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
gizmo786 thumbnail
Ofcourse they are gonna get separated. Krishna has gone thru this thought many times..why doesnt partigya let me get close to her? He has asked her '' Kaunno aur baat to nehi hai''? Ofcourse he will believe Angad. Krishna singh ka ghussa, remember that guy in the hotel just shook hands with prats and krishna was furious. Pratigya wont like krishna suspecting her, and that will do it for both. But i dont believe krishna wont hurt Angad, i think he will kich his ass, and will leave or stay away from prats.
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MERARAI

It's the first one I have watched from the start so far and I may take a break from the show while the typhoon named Angad passes through. It will be worth it to wait and join in when the romance begins, the drama is way too intense.

I agree whatever they put us thru i know when the KriYa romance does begin it will totally be worth the wait. πŸ˜‰
And as long as the storyline isn't OTT which i highly doubt, i'm sure i'll be hooked through it all but 'll probably be pulling my hair out in the process πŸ˜†

she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes..... i agree w/ u becoz of wat they showed in friday's episode it may be very true...