Twilight

Discuss:Book!Edward or Movie!Edward? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

aredhel18

aredhel18

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
rob has potrayed edward perfectly.........so when it comes to love....my mind conjures up a mixture of the two......but still movie-edward i guessEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ROBlicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss:Book!Edward or Movie!Edward? (Page 2)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ohhh.... i really prefer the Book Edward... i admit the movie Edward looks handome and all.... but my first impression i got of Edward was from the books...... and in the movie... many scenes from the book are missing....

but Robert Pattinson has done a great job in Twilight, New Moon.... waiting for Eclipse........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.ROBlicious.

shriya12

shriya12

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
book edward wtht a doubt...i dint like rob until i read twilight..n thts onli cz he plyed edward...tho i love him now..it wud always be edward fr me...i love edward,,of the book...hes mre concerned...hes mre caring...n hes stronger thn whts shown in the movie...the new moon fyt scene..mde me upset..cz edward was shwn so weak thr....i dnt wnt tht happening agn

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Well....i like both. I actually think that the book!Edward was more comfortable and open with Bella. You know, he could make jokes and stuff and he was also more confident of what he wanted. Movie!Edward can be a bit too insecure and confused compared to the book one. For appearence (pysically) i think Robert Pattinson is perfect as Edward Cullen. RP is exactly as i imagined Edward Cullen to be like. Overall i think there isn't much of a difference between the Book!Edward and Movie!Edward and both of them are nice.

Love,
~Jot~

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 02 August 2010 at 11:48am

ROBlicious.

dreamer_dreams

IF-Rockerz

dreamer_dreams

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i watched the movie twilight 1st and then i read the book
i read the book only because i liked robert pattinson.
but i think i like the book edward better

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.ROBlicious.

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Nice discussion
I like both but book Edward is better because he was just so perfect
No offence to Rob, he did really well, but my expectations were so high becuase I just fell in love with the charming, ultra-romantic book Edward

Angel-Jot.

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 02 August 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ummm..book edward all d way......even tho rob patz is very gud..bt obv no one cn beat d buk....so buk edward....

Angel-Jot.

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 03 August 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Definitely book Edward. I read the books first and my imagination of Edward was totally different. Though I have to say Robert's smile is a lot closer to Edward's. Books are almost always better than movies. The movies were really disappointing me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top