Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Everyone is lashing out at Suhana because of what she did to the bhabhis because we have only seen their point of view.Smile But guys this is Suhana we are talking about , the girl who got married on a grudge, the girl who is stubborn , the girl who's life is to party, the girl who has never had ANY responsibilities Tongue. Then she got married, Shocked Personally I always think that even thinking about Suhana's marrige was wrong. It's not her fault but she's only 21, and at that age I guess all that matters in fun PartyShe got married too early and what added to the mess was the she was slightly immature and that just made her mental age even more younger. How can we expect someone to turn their life, their values, their reasons, their everything around in a month of getting married. Confused It's understandable if you do it for someone you love, but if its for someone who gets on your nerves you could care less. So In her heart Suhana wants to forget she's married and when she's with her friends , she has that oppurtunity , she has nothing to worry about and she dances and enjoys all her worries away. Star You really can't blame Suhana then for leaving the bhabhis alone, if it was anyone else I would be mad but this is Suhana Bajpai who has never ever had any responsibilities before. Embarrassed She is the way she is because of the sole reason of having her mother pass away and the fact that she saw her mother die made it worse. Suhana is childlike because personally I feel she tries to be the way she was with her mother. She cries at small things because she's faced worse and she's scared to lose something again . You can't blame her or be mad at her because Suhana is that way .

Please share your views !

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

skjuly25Vishani26nmhiladeepali_rkmadhucuty_kvishmewellNirjhor105111192MrsNealCaffrey-allizwell-anu rulzAngelic_ASilentsoulSiddhi_Jasmine...YusBeeTaiyonoimi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana Kashyap is still Suhana Bajpai" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
very good analysis of whole situation and suhaanaThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell-Silentsoul

choco.bub

IF-Rockerz

choco.bub

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
no one else replied ??

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I guess, most of the people do understand her case history. If I look at yesterday's episode, it was fun ... and Me is like, what to do with her, being angry with her won't work as she is completely aloof and lives in her own shell. But, when you link her yesterday with what happened with the bhabhis at the restaurant and how they were made to feel small, there is bound to be accusations, and rightly so.

She took them on a treat, and asked them to order without fear of price as the treat is on her ... and then she disappears.

Edited by an12345678 - 18 June 2010 at 6:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellanu rulz-allizwell-Silentsoul

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
even if she dsnt understand responsibilities,there is a matter of mere courtesy..she is giving a treat and she forgets abt it??not done..even 20 yr olds know tht yaar..everyone here loves suhana..bt the incident was outright careless..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewell-allizwell--Seraphic-Angelic_ASilentsoul

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu rulz

even if she dsnt understand responsibilities,there is a matter of mere courtesy..she is giving a treat and she forgets abt it??not done..even 20 yr olds know tht yaar..everyone here loves suhana..bt the incident was outright careless..

Careless and selfish too... She just care about herself at some point until someone put right sense to her...She is living with Ishaan to prove somehting to SId not for Ishan or any fmaily member....Just for her selfish reason,.....When her bhabhi's care so much for her...Is that too difficult for her not to hurt them again anad again...This time its worst possible manner...In OBS too I thought How bhabhi are hitting back at Lalita is rite way....to put some right sense to her...

vishmewellanu rulz-Seraphic--SalShah4eva-

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

Totally agreed!!

About the dinner situation when her friends came over.. I though that it wasn't completely her fault and what you said about her life style proves that. But this time Bhabis were asked for dinner and the host of the dinner basically left them...? I think this time it was her fault.

vishmewellanu rulz-allizwell-Silentsoul

-allizwell-

IF-Rockerz

-allizwell-

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Careless and selfish too... She just care about herself at some point until someone put right sense to her...She is living with Ishaan to prove somehting to SId not for Ishan or any fmaily member....Just for her selfish reason,.....When her bhabhi's care so much for her...Is that too difficult for her not to hurt them again anad again...This time its worst possible manner...In OBS too I thought How bhabhi are hitting back at Lalita is rite way....to put some right sense to her...

I agree she is careless.... but SELFISH??? that means u think she intentionally wanted to screw up the lives of kashyap parivaar and ishaan so that her quench to prove a marraige material to sid is dun with.... is this  what is being shown?? i guess not dear..... she is  immature and does not actually think of anyone or any consequences when it comes to taking decisions.... she did with her marraige and not to forget she put her life too at stake for it....

SELFISH people r those who r well aware of the consequences and do things intentionally .... they don't mind hurting anyone to please their heart content.... sorry to say.... suhana is not at all selfish.... she is a beautiful soul... who can selflessly reciprocate the love but has to understand the relationships and  its intricacies.... for this she has to mature... maturity cannot be born in a person in an hour or a day... it needs experiences... to be dealt with in various situations.... then one can frame certain judgements about certain person or certain situation...

so that is what is exactly happening now... i am sure she will prove to be even better than Rajni or Disha in future... Tongue...sorry comparisons done not to offend any character but heartfelt....!!

Edited by laxmi_s - 21 June 2010 at 12:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellanu rulzpigbelly4myfeet111192SilentsoulAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top