Ananya changed????

Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Didn't u guyz notice that they changed Ananya? Why? Ekta also did that in Pavitra Rishta where she changed the main lead Archanas dad after 2 episodes and i also read in an article that she was about to change the main lead in her new imagine show Sarvagun Sampana after just one week just because of her popularity wasn't that high!!! Dont know why she doesn't give some actors a chance to prove themselves... I think that's wrong :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maham_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I know.. Its sucks.. Obv theres the point of better sooner than later.. But whats the point of casting them then if ur gonna get rid of em within a week.?
Theres no fighting that the new ananya looks better in acting but then why did she cast the other girl pehlay..
urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think she likes this new Ananya a lot....cuz she brings her everywhere whether it's Kasauti or Tujh sang
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im so glad ananya is changed! I dont know if you noticed but the old one was a horrible actress. Not convincing at all haha. This one is really good.
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah she is good the new one but as maham said, why cast the old one pehle if she have 2 change her...??? :S
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL they changed her? 😲 Even though i saw all epis  i did not even notice the change 🤣
Navi_44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya i noticed
if they were gonna cast the new one then what was the point of the 1st one.../
Edited by Navi_44 - 13 years ago
snowwhite30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

LOL they changed her? 😲 Even though i saw all epis  i did not even notice the change 🤣

Yes even i din saw the change..... they both look similar.....
...Nikhita... thumbnail
yes they changed her....its kinda unfair to the earlier one....but this one acts better!
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol really?its unfair den only for 2 episodes,but ya she was not a good actress coz I knw her,she is doing popular bengali serial here n really her acting just horrible
Edited by pinky no1 - 13 years ago