Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet's Love and Maan's Dysfunctional Phamily?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

2 things I need to discuss in this topic!

Geet falling in love: This has been driving me insane for well over two days Ouch I need to know when Geet is going to start falling in love with Maan. Ever since reading Swati Pande's interview I haven't been able to sleep properly, I aint joking, Stern Smile it said that  "Now Geet is trying to be independent by working as a secretary at Maan's office but at the same time she won't develop any liking for Maan as she knows that she is married and is pregnant."
So the question is:
  • Is this going to happen with the track now? I mean Geet is already working in Maan's office, trying to be independant so now what?
  • Do we only see Maan falling for Geet?
  • Or do we see Geet also falling for Maan when she sees how caring he is?
  • Or is she still going to hold onto her past the Dhokaybaaz Dev Dead?

Because by the looks of tomorrow's precap it looks like its Maan falling in love! I really want a Maneet love angle, and yes I haven't forgotten the Taveez, it's defo Maan who's her life partner lekin Who's going to be first and how will it happen?  I know this may sound a little impatient on my behalf but this needs to be cleared asap! Confused What do you think might happen?

Maan's Dysfunctional Phamily: YES Phamily! LOL Let me introduce you first, so we have:
  • Maan Singh Khurana Blushing Dreamy, Desirable Luscious MK Day Dreaming
  • Dev 'Dhokaybaaz' Khurana Thumbs Down
  • Dadima Khurana LOL a.k.a Savitri Devi Wink
  • Vicky Khurana? New addition to the family? But still needs to enter, wonder why he left? Is he even going to enter the show? Confused
  • Naintara Dev 'Dhokaybaaz' KhuranaThumbs Down
  • Pammi Khurana? Is she Maan's mother? If so why does she call Maan chote Saab? Confused
  • Kamya Khurana? Someone please tell me why this woman talks like a villager? LOL
You know the Khurana Parivaar is defective, I just don't understand what's going on sometimes! here's how the story goes but is very confusing:
  • Maan kicked Dev out of the house because of his wrongdoings: What exactly did he do? This needs to be cleared up!
  • Dadi kicked Maan out of the house for kicking Dev out: Ermm...Again why? Didn't Maan do the right thing? Or did she do it because of Vicky Khurana? 
  • Vicky left / ran away from the Haveli: His story still needs to be cleared, what exactly is his story?
  • Maan doen't like interacting with his family & refuses to come back: Again reason needs to be given as to why he's so adamant to not return and his problem with his family? Maybe this will explain Maan's character a little more!
  • Maan loves his Dadi dearly: Yes very cute but why? Reasons needs to be given as to why there's only one family member he deeply cares about and won't leave her side?
  • Kamya and Pammi: Were they also kicked out or did they leave with Dev willingly? Another area that the CVs need to clear for us audience!

Obviously this can't be done all at once, but it needs to starts happening, the story seems to be a little stuck since we're on the same Dev is returning! However I want Maneet Love story to be dragged as much as possible! Blushing 

What do you say peeps? Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hirajmarziaserendipityusaJay-Deemilliiadoremevirgo-Kash-.lali.MishtyShona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet's Love and Maan's Dysfunctional Phamily?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

ur rite, im very worried geet mite not fall in love with maanDisapprove but the cvs know that dev and geet milan would totally wreck geet because dev is...ermm cant say my feelings in this forumLOL i really really hope they dont strech out maan only liking geet..geet should start liking him too! i hope that geet starts falling for maan, but feels hesitant bc of her past with dev. and maan of course is already falling in love with geet. then geet should disclose everything about her past to maan (in my vision its like pinky's wedding to adi and geet and maan are in a seperate corner outside. geet tells maan about her past and he falls more in love with herDay Dreaming). maan tells geet he will always love geet no matter whatEmbarrassedBig smile and then they get engaged (mayb spur of the moment thing). geet finally meets dev and maan supports her to kick his ass!! phew..sorry i had really thought about thisLOL

as for the family, i hope they clear up the misunderstandings/raaz soon bc i want to know if im going to like vicky or notLOL 

Edited by Maaneet - 17 June 2010 at 5:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipityusamaybe-just

hiraj

hiraj

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
well agree but I want these things to be cleared one by one after Geet n Maan's marriage when she becomes their Bahu!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

Innocent02

IF-Dazzler

Innocent02

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
why do they say she is married?
She never got married...right?
the pandit was fake and Geet knows it , Naintara told her.....then?Confused

maybe-just

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear, but for now, I'm sure only Maan's falling in love with Geet, Geet is just concentrating on her job, how to raise her baby, and might want to search for Dev to get him his deserved punishment somehow, falling in love is not in her priority list, and she has been badly betrayed, thus I don' think she'll thinking in that direction for a while! And I'd rather have it this way than hurrying up the MaanEet love story by making them fall in love with each other as if they're teenagers in school!
And with Maan's family, yeah a lot needs to be cleared up, but I'm just too drowned in enjoying the MaanEet moments and all the comedy we get that, not really concerned about other tracks for a while, and plus the mystery factor makes Maan even hotter since it makes him like this mysterious guy, so I don't mind the suspense for now! Plus, they're adding new angles, such as the third brother, and the daadi, so its not exactly like they're stuck with the story in my opinion, the pace is rather nice, not too fast, not too slow! Its just building up smoothly till the Maan-Geet-Dev confrontation!
BTW I totally loved your description of the Khurana family, lol, you always crack me up Faz!!!

Edited by kashish 1322 - 17 June 2010 at 5:29pm

maybe-just

serendipityusa

Goldie

serendipityusa

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
ohhh u spoke my mind yaar.its bugging me also day and night...yeah i want geet to fall in luv with Maan as well and under no circumstances i want geet going back to Dev......and hold on to her past.....

The marriage was Fake.....she is not legally married...everything was fake....

I dont think i can watch a heartbroken Maan.....I know its too soon for Geet to fall in luv with Maan but i am getting impatient...i too wanna know how, when etc.............I mean its bound to happen righ??t...Geet  falling in luv with Maan??

Maan and Geet 's chemistry is sooooooooo electrifying......i cant imagine geet not falling in luv with Maan....

.I mean the creatives should know by now how crazy people are for Maneet.......i mean every post i read on the forum has the word Maan and Geet written on it....its like they have officially taken over our lives..............They are meant to be together...........!!

Edited by serendipityusa - 17 June 2010 at 5:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneetmaybe-just

MishtyShona

IF-Sizzlerz

MishtyShona

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

millii

IF-Dazzler

millii

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged