Tere Liye

plz frnds help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jebinu

jebinu

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i kno ther r written updates here but sinc i hav a baby am nt abl2do so as he is always on top of my laptop distubng :)
cud u guys just giv an outline of ths beautiful story as 2 wat is happening frm th begining plzzzzzzzzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz frnds help" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Tani comes to the mental asylum and says that she has to meet someone. We find out that shes a famous singer and she's here to meet her husband anurag [who has been here for the last three yrs] but she just found out that he was here. Anurag is crazy and keeps writing "I love you" on the wall and wants Mishti [tani]. She enters the jail but he seems mad at her or doesnt seem to remember her. So then tani starts telling their story to the lady who guided her to his cell.

Tani and anu have been best friends since kids. He is veryyy fat and she always makes fun of him. Also, he is in love with his teacher [also has plans of how to marry her LOL]. Anu is close to tani's mom because she feeds him a lot and understands him, whereas tani is close to anu's mom who seems to know how to sing [and probably will help tani become a singer in the future]. Anu is very rich whereas tani is poor. Anu's dad decides that the marriage has to take place tonight [secretly]. Later on, he goes and meets with tani's dad and discusses that the marriage will take place tonight. Basically that night, tani and anu get married. They refuse at first but then the moms persuade them otherwise. They are both unhappy with the marriage and hate each other. Anu's parents and tani's dad know why the marriage took place but the audience doesnt know why. So thats basically the story right now..hope it helpssSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RaisinItsAyshaaftvjunkie...Nikhita...Sweet_KandySunShine_A

ItsAysha

IF-Dazzler

ItsAysha

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
plzzz next time use help desk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maham_93SunShine_A

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top