Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
today after seeing...two devils talking about vansh and his married life...i feel like slapping them...being womens themselves how can they plot and scheme to ruin another women married life....TapNi are black spot of being womens......such disgrace.....

now come to the actual plot....when the witches were talking about VanCha and their married life...how old witch add fuel into vansh anger and make it a rage....well both witches are taking vansh for granted.....they really don't know what kind of a person vansh is....just because they know his weakness and takes advantages of it doesn't mean that they will always work.....one day vansh will know the truth of VeeCha past.....and how these two witches lies to him during his marriage and after marriage too by brainwashing his brains........they think vansh is very weak....but they should know one thing before playing their plotting game that vansh is not veer....veer can tolerate...sacrifice...keep quiet....but vansh is not that type of man who keeps quiet knowing its wrong...he is raging lion....they don't know that the man they are playing with is a very agressive person whom can go any extend for his beloved ones...and this case its his own wife ichcha whom he loves too much even more than his life.....

vansh doesn't know at all that TapNi are making her life a mess and hell from childhood till now...which includes his married life too.....and he is also included in their games....once he gets to know the truth of these two witches....i don't think even their ram hi rakhe will save them....because we all know his agressive nature but TapNi knows his weakness nature because of his past but not his agressive nature...which only ichcha knows well she is going through the experience now.....

its so irritating when the old witch calls vansh a nashedi...as if she is doodh ki dhooli huyi .....well she doesn't know that when this hot nashedi gets agressive than ram hi rakhe for her.....

i wish instead of dragging of VanCha marital problem....they can concentrate on vansh getting to know the truth oF TapNi deeds and teach them a great lesson that they beg for death but it will not be granted......

you guys remember before marriage in the presence of TapNi....vansh announce to everyone that if anyone tries to make ichcha's life a hell...he will teach them a lesson and makes sure that their life is a hell....and TapNi got scared.....i wish this happens soon

because in the whole show noone can teach a lesson to these devils except for vansh because he has this arrogance...agression...anger and rage in him which will scare the hell of these two witches.....kaash if the truth is out...these witches can never talk bad about him.....

if only he knows that these witches have been making ichcha life a hell including her marriage...thats it....TapNi should order a coffin for them and book a place for their cremation because vansh will kill them....

i wonder when will the day come when we will see TapNi horrified face...neither sid nor veer can do anything to these witches...its only vansh who can teach this witches some lesson because of his agressive nature...deep down both TapNi are scared of vansh too because of his mood swings....so its easy to target....

as for uttaran....well tapwater got ichcha's uttaran in form of veer because veer was in love with ichcha before...but i must say ichcha is lucky because vansh is not anyone's uttaran...he is just original one piece belongs to ichcha only and noone else.....so ichcha is lucky and also the jerk loves her unconditionally even though he tortures her big time.....the women was talking about uttaran but the witch should realise that whatever she got is all uttaran from ichcha even veer but ichcha has no uttaran in her life even her husband is only belongs to her...he is no uttaran of anyone....

Edited by Mages - 17 June 2010 at 3:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

payel_royarunima_LUITcjs369nb.nehaanu rulzshyams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TapNi are taking vansh for granted" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
nice post...yes i was heartily annoyed with tapu today...hopefully her hatred will evaporate soon...nani is just natural at this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
You r right, not only to Vansh but these two woman have made Veer's life hell too!  One day both Nani and granddaughter will rot in hell!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

nice post...yes i was heartily annoyed with tapu today...hopefully her hatred will evaporate soon...nani is just natural at this...

tapwater no comments....but the witch nani has done masters PHd degrees in it....AngryAngryAngryAngry

nb.neha

IF-Rockerz

nb.neha

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
i wish vansh finds out d truth b4 tat devil nani plagues hz mind evn more as she has promisd hr belovd tapu tat she wl continue wd d proces of ruinin vancha's maried life.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

You r right, not only to Vansh but these two woman have made Veer's life hell too!  One day both Nani and granddaughter will rot in hell!

but veer is quiet types...he doesn't hav any agression in him...so these two witches easily targets him because he has no rage and agression....but the person whom they are playing with now is vansh who is opposite of veer....who has arrogance...agression...anger and rage in him......and playing games with him will be a result a death for them because vansh is a person whom doesn't keep quiet and tolerate like veer.....he knows how to revolt in his style....so they must make sure check whom they are playing games with because vansh is not veer....

once he gets to know the truth than ram hi rakhe for TapNi....he is not going to leave them in peace for even one day....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

i wish vansh finds out d truth b4 tat devil nani plagues hz mind evn more as she has promisd hr belovd tapu tat she wl continue wd d proces of ruinin vancha's maried life.

this whole mess will be a end if only vansh gets to know the real truth...he is living on his own world created by TapNi witches.....he doesn't want to come out from that darkness he is living it...once he comes out he will get to see the picture clearly and then gain trust in VeeCha...and i can happily say the day vansh gets to know the truth....thats the end of TapNi ruining his married life.....and also making ichcha life a hell...he will be the strong support for ichcha

i wonder how she will be continuing ruining VanCha life when tapwater is out of the house.....the new lillegtimate daughter is back....she must be more concentrating with a new grandaughter rather than VanCha married life....and also B-Toons are always not seen in the house....Veer is out of the house too

i see VanCha alone only....it makes alot of way to come closer each other and become one soul.....

well in a way its good....VeeYa out...new daughter of jogi....B-toons not always seen in the house....i see more chances of VanCha coming closer and in this process ichcha might transform the beast into a human...and advise him to bring his brother back....

Edited by Mages - 17 June 2010 at 3:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulznb.neha

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Mages u are right these two vamps are the most shameless and disgusting characters out there...
They forget that his stupid girl ichcha gave her entire life away when she allowed taps to marry veer.......and instead of being grateful they have rootten spoilt her own marriage with vansh....what b*******#....cud throtle both of them with bare hands.....

was very upset with that entire scene bet ichcha n taps when she comes to give away her old sarees....and top of it this liar says she had nothing to do with the problems ichcha is facing in her married life...."Taps..liar liar pants on fire".......wanted to kick her then....
felt really bad for ichcha when taps is happily going away with veer to the US and ichcha is left behind with that crazy jerk who is only making her more n more miserable everyday...

pls CVs let jogi come to know about ichcha's plight and let him come n take her away back forcibly from vansh...she is suffering too much at his hands

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulznb.neha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top