Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: paki_pride

HI guys it me, the person who is actually facing this problem. First it was my friend who wrote this for me.

Now I have told him the truth and he was abit hurt but he says it does not make any difference to him and he wants me to forget everything and still be with him. So much has happened between us, i mean because of his brother we have fought and stuff and one minute he is all angry and the next minute he acts all luvy duvy like nothing happened. But i cant live like that and i have asked him to leave me and end everything because i dont love him and I have realised that maybe not today or tomorrow but we will keep arguing about this whole me and his bro thing.
He says if I forget then he will also forget whatever arguments we had regarding me and his bro but i dont think its that easy.

he still wants me with him.

i mean he should be hating me right now after what i have done do his life, i betrayed his love but nothing seems to bother him. I dont want to say this but i dont think he loves me.. I feel if it's like a possesion or something....?

I know alot of you are going to say that i should not have gone out with him at first place if i didnt love him.

But I have done that and now i dont know what to do.

:(

Get out of the situation.  Why do you want him to leave you and hate you? It's probably the guilt talking Perhaps, he is in denial. You leave him/drop him. Tell him it is over. Even if he can move on, it doesn't seem like you can. So why not put an end to your misery? If you are miserable, he is going to be miserable, too. So, have the courage to tell him so. Besides, you don't even believe that he loves you. So, what's the point? I say give yourself a chance to recover from the first love, and heal from this relationship as well.
koolkat97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maz_4_life

Oooh. That is a problem.

A very big problem.

She shouldn't have gone out with him in the first place!
Now three lives are going to be ruined!
Your friends because she ruined her own life as well as that guy.
Your brother because he loved your friend like CRAZY for all those years .. he didn't even say anything when your friend loved that other guy hu left her. He probably felt heartbroken ...
seeing them two together for so long.
And after your friend said she likes him too... I bet he felt like he was the happiest guy alive...
But now he's gonna have his heart torn out!

And you. Hu has to live with seeing your brother cry his heart out.
He may eventually get over it. But love doesn't go away that easily. And hu knows that better than ur friend?

And even if ur friend chooses not to tell him ... your brothers eventually gonna find out. Because ur friend isn't gonna act the same towards him. She doesn't love him.

Trust me. I know how it feels like to love someone hu doesn't love you back. But to betray someone like that!?
Your brothers going to be heartbroken.
I think your partly to blame for all of this too.
Why didn't you stop your friend when she decided to go out with someone she absaloutely had no space for in her heart?

It would be better if your friend told him about this herself rather than having him find out from someoneelse.
The truth's gonna come out sooner or later.
Guess it had to be now.

-Amira-

sensible answer Amira 😃
..imperfect.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If you have told him that u wanna leave him and he's still not letting you go nd u dont love him then what's the point in forcing urself to stay with him when u dont want to.. I would stop talking to him even if he doesnt stop.. coz it's gonna create more problems for u coz as u said earlier that the reason u went out wid him at the first place was coz u felt sorry etc but coz of goin out wid him ur facing this problem today.. so if ur gonna sacrifice again for him, u myt regret again in future like ur nw..

Urooj