Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

paki_pride

paki_pride

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

hi everyone. i would like to share one problem with you guys here, hope you can help me by giving good advices. This isn't my problem, it's one of my friend's.

She once loved my younger brother and he also loved her but then something happened and my brother left her and he found someone else but during that time and even before it my older brother liked her aswell but he never told her or anyone about it. It's been few years now, ofcourse she can't forget her first love but when she found out that my older brother loved her like crazy all that time, she didnt want to make him suffer so she told him that she likes him too now, she started going out with him.

It's been like an year since they have been going out but now she has realised that she can't forget her first love and she can't love like she did before and this might hurt him in the long term. She want's to tell this to him but she doesn't want to break his heart now and doesn't know what else to do. She can either stay with him and sacrifice for him or tell him the truth and ruin his life forever because he is madly in love with her.

Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..imperfect..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need advice" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Oooh. That is a problem.
A very big problem.

She shouldn't have gone out with him in the first place!
Now three lives are going to be ruined!
Your friends because she ruined her own life as well as that guy.
Your brother because he loved your friend like CRAZY for all those years .. he didn't even say anything when your friend loved that other guy hu left her. He probably felt heartbroken ...
seeing them two together for so long.
And after your friend said she likes him too... I bet he felt like he was the happiest guy alive...
But now he's gonna have his heart torn out!

And you. Hu has to live with seeing your brother cry his heart out.
He may eventually get over it. But love doesn't go away that easily. And hu knows that better than ur friend?

And even if ur friend chooses not to tell him ... your brothers eventually gonna find out. Because ur friend isn't gonna act the same towards him. She doesn't love him.

Trust me. I know how it feels like to love someone hu doesn't love you back. But to betray someone like that!?
Your brothers going to be heartbroken.
I think your partly to blame for all of this too.
Why didn't you stop your friend when she decided to go out with someone she absaloutely had no space for in her heart?

It would be better if your friend told him about this herself rather than having him find out from someoneelse.
The truth's gonna come out sooner or later.
Guess it had to be now.

-Amira-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_pride..imperfect..beautifuldreams

paki_pride

paki_pride

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maz_4_life

Oooh. That is a problem.
A very big problem.

Your brother because he loved your friend like CRAZY for all those years .. he didn't even say anything when your friend loved that other guy hu left her. He probably felt heartbroken ...
And after your friend said she likes him too... I bet he felt like he was the happiest guy alive...

He may eventually get over it. But love doesn't go away that easily. And hu knows that better than ur friend?

And even if ur friend chooses not to tell him ... your brothers eventually gonna find out. Because ur friend isn't gonna act the same towards him. She doesn't love him.
She hasnt been acting good lately but he still doesnt get it.

Trust me. I know how it feels like to love someone hu doesn't love you back. But to betray someone like that!?
Why didn't you stop your friend when she decided to go out with someone she absaloutely had no space for in her heart? 
yeah but the thing is that my friend never listens to me and neither does my brother. And she never told me at that time that she still wasnt over her first love. Confused

It would be better if your friend told him about this herself rather than having him find out from someoneelse.
I guess you are right but she thinks that she will never be able to forgive herself if she did that and somewhere inside her heart she does have space for him, she really likes him, they're really close and she also thinks that she might stay happy with him but she just cant tend to understand how everything will turn out when she gets married to him and she has to stay in our house in the same house as her first love. What will she do then? Will she be over him by then....
Guess it had to be now.

-Amira-

Thankyou btw, out of so many people viewing this, you're the only one who actually thought of replying. Thanks Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzs..imperfect..

..imperfect..

IF-Dazzler

..imperfect..

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Omg!! ur friend's story is so much similar to somebody i knw too.. I dont think im the ryt person for an advice. It will be really hard for her to tell him the truth but she can wait and she myt fall in love with him eventually. =[
Im really confused with this to be honest.

Let's say if she does get married to him then what if ur brother who she loved before tries to come back to her life coz that can happen aswell, even if he has moved on, I bet he won't be able to see his ex with his older brother and will start to feel something for her..

Just remembered an urdu poem tht goes with this situation, hope u dnt mind me sharing..

Jab Humein unse mohabbat Thi,
Tab Unhe Hamari Mohobbat Par Shak Tha,
Par Jab Unhe Humse Mohobbat Hui
Tab Hamari Mohobbat Par Kisi Or Ka Haq Tha... =[

I hope she finds a way to get out of this problem but im feelin really sad for her.. Cry

Edited by urooj92 - 19 June 2010 at 4:01pm

paki_prideMegaAngelzs

SweetAngel18

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_prideMegaAngelzs..imperfect..

MegaAngelzs

Goldie

MegaAngelzs

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paki_pride

Originally posted by Maz_4_life

Oooh. That is a problem.
A very big problem.

She hasnt been acting good lately but he still doesnt get it.

yeah but the thing is that my friend never listens to me and neither does my brother. And she never told me at that time that she still wasnt over her first love. Confused

I guess you are right but she thinks that she will never be able to forgive herself if she did that and somewhere inside her heart she does have space for him, she really likes him, they're really close and she also thinks that she might stay happy with him but she just cant tend to understand how everything will turn out when she gets married to him and she has to stay in our house in the same house as her first love. What will she do then? Will she be over him by then....
Guess it had to be now.

-Amira-

Thankyou btw, out of so many people viewing this, you're the only one who actually thought of replying. Thanks Smile

Big smile Your welcome LOL 
Your friend shouldn't take long in telling him the truth!
As the days grow .. the distances will too. AND your brothers love for her!
Seriously ... if you love ur brother ... you shud savehim from the upcoming disasters!!
Be there to comfort him when all is said and done.
It won't ease his pain ... but it will comfort him to know that ur by him side. His own sister! 

paki_pride..imperfect..

paki_pride

paki_pride

Posted: 20 June 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Yeah i guess you are all right, its time for her to tell him the truth.......

thankyou sweetangel
urooj
&
amira

thanks for help guys Smile

MegaAngelzs..imperfect..

sweetscent13

sweetscent13

Posted: 21 June 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
This was suppose to be posted at the Advice Corner.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top