AR FF: Mr. & Mrs. Mallik (parts 1 -17)

perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
What does a person, who is in his/her mid twenties, wish for? In general sense it would be something like Fall in Love, Understand each other, Get married and live together. This could be called as a perfect life. But what if everything happens just the opposite of this? Get married by accident, Live together, Understand each other and Fall in love.

Let's see what happens in the lives of Armaan Mallik, the careless smug and Riddhima Gupta, a conservative girl, when they are forced to get married by their fate, especially when they can't tolerate each other for a moment, in "Mr. & Mrs. Mallik"

Mr. & Mrs. Mallik

Preface

Amidst all the chaos in the Marriage Registration Office in Andheri, stood a couple, lost in their own worlds. Were they happy? Were they excited? Were they anxious? NO. Unlike all the other couples who come to that office with their hearts full of happiness and anxiety for the future, this couple is irritated with everything happening around them. They just want to run away from that place. They are trying to understand the mess they have created out of their lives, standing there, just a few steps away from stepping into the divine relation of marriage.

"Take it. It's already time" someone's voice pulled her from a tsunami of thoughts. 'What am I doing here?' she thought to herself while she faked a smile and took the garland from the person who offered it to her. How badly she wished she had a chance to kill that person right then and there.

'Don't do this to yourself' his mind pleaded him for umpteenth time. Battling with the thoughts in his brain, he grabbed the garland with a forced grin on his confused face.

She looked at the garland in her hands. 'It is beautiful' she couldn't help her mind from appreciating it. She looked up and glanced at the person around whose neck she has to place it. There he stood, calm, after creating a misery in her life. She wished she was holding a thick rope instead of the garland so that she can put it around his neck and hang him till death, right at that place. She cursed her bad luck while she moved forward and put the garland around his neck.

He stared at her in disbelief. 'Is this real or a night mare?' he still didn't want to believe that the person, whom he can't stand a moment, is going to be his wife for the rest of his life. 'This is the bad reality' he sighed to himself and literally threw the garland around the neck of the girl standing in front of him, glaring at her. Cursing his fate, he turned to look at the registrar. 'What? My life is finished ' I am finished. What do you want now?' he wanted to ask the old man, but the words never escaped his mouth. "Anything left sir?" he tried his best so as to not sound sarcastic.

"Yes. Sign in here. After that you both will be husband and wife officially." The old man declared with his lips extending to both extremes of his face, handing over the pen to him. He wished he could poke into the eyes of the old man with the same pen. He grabbed the pen hesitatingly and scribbled his name on the semi-white sheet 'Armaan Mallik'. holding his breath. He brushed his name on the paper with his thumb and whispered slowly that only he could here "May your soul rest in peace."

She took the pen from his hands and stepped forward towards the desk. She looked at the documents lying on the desk and felt her head spinning 360 degrees. She shook her head and signed at the place pointed by the registrar 'Riddhima Gupta'. She glanced at the signature lying above hers on the document. "I am going to kill you one day for doing all this" she swore to herself and shot a dirty look at her 30 seconds old husband.

"You both are legally married now. Congratulations 'Mr. & Mrs. Mallik'" the registrar declared proudly as if he had won an Olympic medal in getting them married. Armaan and Riddhima stared at each other with horror filled faces and screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", the only difference being that their voice never escaped their vocal chords.

So how is it guys??

Comments please😊. Like button is all yours.πŸ˜‰

Thanx for reading😊

NOTE : guys, i don't have any separate pm list. (can v create one actually?) I'll send pm to all my friends.. so if any one wants a pm, add me as ur buddy or else post it here n i'll send u a buddy request. once u r in my friends list, u'll get the pm abt update. i have sent requests to all, who wanted pms for update. if i missed anyone by mistake, i m sorry, n plz add me up... 

Thanq so much for ur appreciation. it means a lot...πŸ€—

-- sushmita

Edited by perfectsmile - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Index

Part 1 - pg 5
Part 2 - pg 14
Part 3 - pg 20
Part 4 - pg 29
Part 5 - pg 38
Part 6 - pg 49
Part 7 - pg 54
Part 8 - pg 63
Part 9 - pg 73
Part 10 - pg 78
Part 11 - pg 91
Part 12 - pg 102
Part 13 - pg 111
Part 14 - pg 118
Part 15 - pg 124
Part 16 - pg130
Part 17 - pg 137

Edited by perfectsmile - 13 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
cant wait for the first part
con soon
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey cool intro
pls do continue soon
love sanam
JAZZ_ACUA thumbnail
i m loving to see you back soooooooooo sooooooooooooooon.
would love reading the ff. please pm me also whenever u update

jia
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its gonna be rocking.......
waiting for part 1..........
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it!!! Continue soon and please add me to your pm list!!
moonlight2630 thumbnail
nice intro
plz counti................. 😊
JULIEL thumbnail
awesome concept - looking forward to reading ...
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesomeeeee
waitin for first part