Fan Fictions

AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
wowwoow awesoem part
armaan ko to kuch bhi farq nahi para
lets see ka aga kiya hota hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome part agen :)
dayumm riddhima is very rude to muskaan, and muskaan being polite and calm hehe thats soo different from what we've always seen of muskaan's character. But i like the change. and aweehh armaan already analyzing riddhima and the pain in her green eyes..wow interesting indeed..and ohh dayumm riddhima alreadi punched arman ahaha...this is going to be INTERESTING indeed!

cant wait for the next part:)
can you make the update longer though?...if thats okay?
:) LOL because i was like getting into the whole mode of riddhima nd armaan fighting and then it ended..LOL

but agen, awesome update :)

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hey nice update..i wonder why ridz is so mad at everybody...cant wait to read more..update soon and thankx 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey guys. i felt really bad about making such short parts so i decided i should post up another one today. i hope u guys like it.

Part 4:

"May we come in Mr. Gupta," Armaan said as he knocked on the open door of Shashank's office within Gupta Mansion.

"Hmm. Hello young men. How may I be of service to you two?" Shashank asked curiously.

"Well you see sir. I'm here to court your daughter," Armaan said.

"I'm sorry but I must get my eldest daughter married before I get Muskaan married," Shashank sighed.

"Yes sir. I'm aware. I am not here to court Muskaan. I would like to marry Riddhima," Armaan replied.

"What?! Are you serious? You actually like Riddhima?!" Shashank asked shocked.

"Yes sir. She seems like a wonderful girl. I agree she has a sharp tongue but I think that shall disappear with time. Please allow me to ask for her hand in marriage," Armaan asked.

"Well son. I don't even know you. How do I know that you are willing to marry her whole heartedly and will not leave her once you get tired of her?" Shashank asked suspiciously.

"I am not that kind of man sir. I am Armaan Mallik, the son of Billy Mallik, owner of Mallik Enterprises. I'm sure you have heard of the name..?" Armaan told him cunningly.

"Ahh. Mr. Mallik. Yes, yes. He's quite popular in the business world, no? We were acquaintances back in the years. Long time since I've talked to that fellow. Hmm. Well, the son of Mallik is a son of mine. I'll be delighted to have you as my son-in-law," Shashank said happily.

"Thank you sir. May I go see Riddhima?" Armaan asked.

"Of course. And please son, call me uncle or dad. Sir is much too formal. Oh and one more thing. I must have Riddhima's consent for marriage. If she likes you and is willing to marry you, only then will I allow for this marriage," Shashank said.

"Not a problem sir. I'm sure she will not oppose this marriage. Thank you sir. Good bye," Armaan said and left the room.

Armaan began to grin as soon as he exited the room.

"Rahul, this was much too easy. The old man agreed to let me marry his daughter!" Armaan said excitedly to Rahul who had been waiting outside Shashank's door.

"Yes sir. Excuse me for eavesdropping, but I heard your conversation with him. Riddhima must agree to the marriage as well. Only then will he allow for the marriage. After your encounter with her outside, how in god's name will you make her agree to marry you?" Rahul asked bewilderingly.

Armaan laughed. "Rahul, Rahul, Rahul. It's simple. Just wait and watch."

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthiprachieepiyushiimli95Super.womansasyavrulsscorpio95dmg_roks_antarasuzzane14namita18princessaaliyacuteshilpajannat4everAR-kashARCaskettFancutiepreetdesire_20Kamal_23Haniyaanyxxarshluver_15Arushi.dazzling_armaanbarycupid-struckKaJen-amaZaynNorz.PheonixFire.divkashfullSani_Raninidha1983Euphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
thanks 4 the awesome updates
cant believe ridzy hit armaan
cant believe shanky agreed so fast
so cool
cant wait 2 c how ridzy will react
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Edited by ARMAANKSGFAN - 19 June 2010 at 3:38pm

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashfull

hey hey i'm 1st again. that was really very easy for armaan. but now comes the main problem Riddhima. i'm sure u must have thought sth about how armaan will make her convince for marriage. waiting for next part.

hiya! Smile im writing up the next part right now but will probably post it tomorrow. i think a lot of u ppl will enjoy it especially since its longer than the parts that have been posted previously LOL

Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

thanks 4 the awesome update
cant believe ridzy hit armaan
so cool
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

haha yea ridzi is something totally different in this ff but who knows, maybe you'll get to see another side of her later on. Smile

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
wooowww buddy...
amazing parts............
armaan and ridz are soo different here....
it really gonna be fun to see them together......
thnx for the pm...........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top