Fan Fictions

AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 42

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
awesome FF
continue soon

love
Riddss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

awesome update
so fuuny armaan drooling over ridz beauty
ooh ridz and muski sisters
cant wait to see armaan falling for ridz
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

your welcome (: glad you liked it.

Originally posted by desire_20

heyy just came across ur ff n i like it, i think its goin to be a fun cute ff with riddhima being the shrew..... in my high school we didnt have much time at the ned of the year so our teacher made us watch "ten things i hate about you" instead of reading taming of the shrewLOL... newayz plz do add me to ur pm list

ahh i always wanted to watch that movie. we had to read pygmalion by george bernard shaw as an accompaniment to this book. i think i wouldve rather watched the movie. LOLLOL

Originally posted by ShelDev

Hey there
Wow awesome update....
Wating for Ridz entry
Curious to see how she comes....lol
Loved how Armaan's mouth remained open.....too good
Pls continue soon
Thanks for the PM

hiii! i'm glad you liked it. i'll be posting up the next part in 10 mins or so (:

Originally posted by funkybratz

loved it
read both the parts new concept where ridz is totally different...
please do pm me too for the upcoming parts
love
maleehaSmile

thank you. ill add u to the pm list.

Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

ahhh...amazing part buddy.........
armaan was drooling on ridz.........
lets see wat is gonna happen.......
thnx for the pm...........

thank youuu :D

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

aww armaan drooling over her. man that must be a sight to watchLOL it was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy small part. am a very greedy creatureLOL but just loved it. loved the way ur shaping the story. it's wicked.
love
sani

rofl! i agree it was a short part. ill try making the parts longer after part 5 or so. i'm glad your liking the story so far. it keeps me grounded and makes me right more. LOL

Originally posted by moonlight2630

nice part
waiting 4 ur next update Smile

thank you (:

Originally posted by cute.arsh

nice part
but toooooooooo short
armaan marrying her 4 money hahaha lets see he is marrying her 4 money or is there something more to it

thank you. ill try making the parts longer. hmm lets c what happens. LOL

Originally posted by sun_423

hey hii...nice start to the fanfic...do continue soon...& pm me whenever you update....Smile

hiii. thanks. ill add u to the pm list.

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

"Sir, I think you should close your mouth. Not only is there a bit of drool dripping down towards your chin but there is also a fly about to fly into your mouth," Rahul said amusingly.

OMG!!! ROFL
Armaan can't help it
I've read taming of the shrew n whats amusing is that I've enacted the part of Katherine, here Riddhima during my schooling
N Muskaan's her sister?
That's wonderful!
I would love to read more n add me to your PM list
Update soon Big smile
Take care

that's so cool! personally i luved katherina's character in the beginning. i was seriously dissapointed with the way she turned out in the end. anyways, glad you liked it. ill add u to the pm list (:

Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

awesome update
love it
loved the friendship between armaan and rahul
loved the fly scence
cant wait 2 read more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

thank you (:

Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
awesome FF
continue soon

love
Riddss

hii. thank you (:

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
thanks to all of you who commented and liked what i've written so far. it means a lot. here's part 3. i hope i did justice to riddhima's character. personally, i think the whole gardening thing in the beginning is extremely corny. LOLLOL feel free to criticize. Big smile

Part 3:

"Wow, you suck at gardening Muskaan. Look at that flower. It's already dead," Riddhima mocked, "What's the point of staying in the garden for so long? It's not like you can do anything."

"Riddhima, I may not have a green thumb, but I enjoy what I do. I'm sure you would love to garden if you were to join me," Muskaan patiently replied.

"Hmph. Me, and garden with you. Dream on sister. I have better things to do with my life," Riddhima said angrily.

"As you wish," Muskaan sighed.

Meanwhile, Rahul and Armaan were seeing this exchange between the two sisters.

"She's horrible," Rahul replied.

Armaan nodded his head. He agreed that what Riddhima said was not the proper way in which to talk to one's sister but behind those angry words, he saw pain in her green eyes.

"Oh my god. I'm going crazy. Why am I analyzing her?!" Armaan asked himself.

"Come on. Let's go inside," Rahul said.

As the two made their way to the front door, they caught the attention of Riddhima. She stared at the two fine looking men walking their way. "Probably suitors for Muskaan," she said.

"Excuse me. Is this Shashank Gupta's residence?" Armaan asked politely.

"Maybe. Depends on what you're here for. Who the bloody hell are you and what the hell do u want?" Riddhima asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"Well miss, I think I shall like to speak to Mr. Gupta about what I'm here for. I don't feel the need to tell you anything," Armaan replied.

"You imb****le. What do you mean you don't need to tell me anything? For your kind information, Shashank Gupta is my father and I have every right to know why two losers like yourselves came to meet my father," Riddhima said angrily.

"I'm thinking that this is Mr. Gupta's residence in that case. Come on Rahul. Let's proceed into the house," Armaan said as he turned his back on Riddhima.

"OUCH!" Armaan cried after he felt a strong punch on the back of his head, "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Do you not have any brains? I'm hitting you. What do you think I'm doing you idiot?!" Riddhima said with a sugary smile on her lips.

Armaan laughed. "Sorry sweetheart. But don't worry. You're going to be hitting on me soon enough. Let's go Rahul.

Armaan made his way into Gupta Mansion with an astonished Rahul behind him as well as a fuming Riddhima.

"Just you wait. You haven't seen what Riddhima Gupta is really made of," she said to herself as she eyed her target. "You'll regret ever stepping into Gupta Mansion."

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

prachieepiyushiimli95Super.womanmischiefsuzzane14namita18dmg_roks_antaraARCaskettFanprincessaaliyajannat4everAR-kashSweet_Ashummoonlight2630desire_20Haniyaanyxxdazzling_armaanarshluver_15barycupid-struckArushi.AR_LOVERKaJen-amaZayn-IamAwesome-.PheonixFire.divkashfullnidha1983Norz.:.MONA.:.Euphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatSani_Rani

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashfull

aww armaan drooling over riddhima and rahul over muskaan. cool yaar. i've always loved armaan and rahul together, well not in that sense but as best friends. they r two hot and cool dudes.
awesome update but thoda chota tha. waiting for next part.

dang yaar that was fast. LOLLOLLOL i've always luved the armaan rahul friend jodi myself. and i ssly need to work on making these parts longer. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divkashfull

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
"Do you not have any brains? I'm hitting you. What do you think I'm doing you idiot?!" Riddhima said with a sugary smile on her lips.

Armaan laughed. "Sorry sweetheart. But don't worry. You're going to be hitting on me soon enough. Let's go Rahul.

Armaan's reply was awesome!!! ROFL

N hmm Riddhima is surely the "dragon" as Rahul had mentioned who also knows a bit of martial arts ROFL

Hey plz post bigger parts

Thanks for the PM

Update soon

Take care

Edited by Sweet_Ashum - 19 June 2010 at 11:40am

vruls

vruls

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey thanks for the pm n update
omg rihima is soooooooooooo mean i hope arman changes her soon
thank once again
love sanam

cupid-struck

IF-Rockerz

cupid-struck

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
hey nice ff!
im sure armaan's mindset will chane soon!!
plzz add me to your PM list too:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top