Fan Fictions

AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 3 Page 42

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
awesome concept
looks good
cant wait 2 read more
plz con soon
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight2630

IF-Dazzler

moonlight2630

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
intresting start
plz counti.. ASAP
can't wait 4 next update Smile

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
wooowww amazing....
concept is really cool......
its gonna be really interesting......
plzzz dear continue n add me to ur pm list.........

.:.MONA.:.

IF-Sizzlerz

.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hey quite interesting...do update more and do pm me...thankx..
HeartMONA

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
awesoem
cant wait
plzzzzzzzzzzz pm me
and do update soon

divkashfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aangelis

Goldie

aangelis

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks to all of you who replied and liked the first part. I'm sure you guys have heard this plenty of times but being a first time ff writer, reading all of your comments really encourages me to write more. Here's the second part for you guys. I'm planning on updating this ff every day if time permits. I hope you like this part.

Part 2:

"She's beautiful," Rahul sighed as he caught sight of her.

"Get your eyes off my girl! Or should I say money," Armaan chuckled in spite of himself.

"I am not looking at Riddhima, sir. I'm looking at her younger sister. Isn't she beautiful?" Rahul exclaimed as he saw Muskaan tending to the flowers outside Gupta Mansion.

"I thought we were here for me. Who's Riddhima by the way?" Armaan asked confused.

"Your about to ask her dad to allow you to court her and yet you don't know her name, sir?" Rahul asked exasperated.

"You never told me," Armaan said accusingly.

"You never asked," Rahul replied as he rolled his eyes.

Rahul had been hired by Armaan's father, Billy, when he was only 15 years of age. He had found Rahul roaming the streets begging for money and somehow Billy knew that this boy had potential. He had taken him home with him, fed him, clothed him, and allowed him to stay at their home. Ever since that day, Rahul had looked up to Billy but at the same time, he had also become Armaan's greatest companion. You could say they were the best of friends and shared everything with each other but at the same time, Rahul distanced himself from Armaan. He knew where he had come from and did not want others to think that he took undue advantage of the luxuries Billy had bestowed upon him. Despite Armaan's countless tries to get Rahul to call him by his name, Rahul stuck to calling Armaan, "sir." Armaan had always been eager to obtain all the riches of life despite all the money that his father had given him. For Armaan, life was money, and without money, there was no life. Rahul had tried to change Armaan's mindset plenty of times but without any success.

"Well you should've told me," Armaan replied looking here and there, "Where is this Riddhima anyways? Let's see if she fits what you have told… "

Armaan was left speechless as he saw a beautiful lady step down the stairs of the front entrance to where Muskaan was gardening. She was wearing a lavender dress, simple yet elegant. Her large green eyes were outlined with kohl and her silky hair fell on her shoulders, extremely different from the curly head of hair belonging to Muskaan. The resemblance between the two was slight but anyone could tell that the two were sisters.

"Sir, I think you should close your mouth. Not only is there a bit of drool dripping down towards your chin but there is also a fly about to fly into your mouth," Rahul said amusingly.

Armaan quickly shut his mouth and shifted his gaze. "I want to marry her for the money. That's it," he told himself.

"She's gorgeous right?" Rahul asked knowingly.

"Hmm. She's okay. I've seen prettier," Armaan replied in his stuck-up tone.

"Sure you have. Let's get a move on. We need to meet her father, sir," Rahul said.

"Right you are. Let's go," Armaan replied hurriedly.

P.S. I know many of you are awaiting Riddhima's entry. I assure you guys that she will appear in the the next part. (: Oh. One more thing. Any of you guys who want to be pmed, please do tell me. I have started a PM list on the first page. Please check to see if you're on it and if you're not and you want to be, please reply and tell me. Thanks guys.

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

nachbaliye3prachieevrulsSuper.womanmischiefloveoflifeksgpiyushiprincessaaliya~sumedha~namita18sanjana25Sujata77Sweet_Ashumdmg_roks_antarajannat4everscorpio95ARCaskettFanmoonlight2630Haniyaadesire_20Kamal_23cutiepreetarshluver_15Arushi.aanchal_cdazzling_armaancupid-struckbarynyxxAR_LOVERKaJen-amaZayn-IamAwesome-Euphoria.KaSh-Maneet-Fan.PheonixFire.anumeha_rajatSani_RanidivkashfullNorz.:.MONA.:.nidha1983

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Loved the second part.
haha armaan drooling over riddhima's beauty...lol his motto of living life with only money and marrying ridhima for money is surely going to change. I really like rahuls character in this and hmmm hes alreadi fallen for muskaan too..thats cute :)
riddhima and muskaan sisters..nice nice.
continuee soon, cant wait for toms :)
and im excited for riddhima's intoduction LOL

devu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top