Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
aweeeh you updated agen, soo sweet :) thank you
lovely part again, and hmmm lets see how armaan convinces riddhima :)
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg this ff is just brilliant. i so loved it. plzzzzz write bigger parts from now on. ur story is just mind blowing. haha i love AR in this ff and AAHHH why did u stop at the cliff hanger? plzzzz update soon, am like so hooked with ff. muah for writing such a fab ff.
love
saniya
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice parts
but both the parts
where shorts
try to update
longer part
thanks for PM.
continue soon

love
Riddss
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice part
eagerly waiting 4 the next part
funkybratz thumbnail
woah...she is willdd!!! loved her character...she doent know whom she is trying to hit...lol...
waiting for the next and a big part
thanks for the pm..
love ya
maleeha😊
aangelis thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

wooowww buddy...
amazing parts............
armaan and ridz are soo different here....
it really gonna be fun to see them together......
thnx for the pm...........

thanks. you'll see them together in the next part (:

Originally posted by: desire_20

great parts, i loved how armaan said "you'll be hitting on me" πŸ˜†

loll. that was my favorite part as well. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ** L.U.S.H **

hey im nia ! awesome start could u please pm me wen u updtae thanks :)

hi nia! ill add u to the pm list (:

Originally posted by: Armaan-KSG

aweeeh you updated agen, soo sweet :) thank you

lovely part again, and hmmm lets see how armaan convinces riddhima :)

lol your welcome. it was my pleasure. (:

Originally posted by: Sani_Rani

omg this ff is just brilliant. i so loved it. plzzzzz write bigger parts from now on. ur story is just mind blowing. haha i love AR in this ff and AAHHH why did u stop at the cliff hanger? plzzzz update soon, am like so hooked with ff. muah for writing such a fab ff.

love
saniya

im glad you like it. the next part will be longer, i assure you. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice parts
but both the parts
where shorts
try to update
longer part
thanks for PM.
continue soon

love
Riddss

hiya. the next part will be longer. 😊

Originally posted by: cute.arsh

nice part

eagerly waiting 4 the next part

i will be updating in 5 minutes or so (:

Originally posted by: funkybratz

woah...she is willdd!!! loved her character...she doent know whom she is trying to hit...lol...
waiting for the next and a big part
thanks for the pm..
love ya
maleeha😊

lol. your welcome! :D

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

nice part

thank you (:

aangelis thumbnail

Hey guys. Here's part 5. I tried making it longer this time. There are a few sexual references scattered throughout the part so if you're uncomfortable reading them, i advise you to read it at your own risk. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 5:

"Will you marry me?" Armaan asked Riddhima as he kneeled down on one knee in front of her. They were in the middle of Riddhima's grand bedroom. He had went out searching for Riddhima after his meeting with Shashank and had left Rahul to roam around idly looking for Muskaan. He had finally found her situated in her bedroom, blasting music on her stereo system. He had quickly shut off the stereo system only to be given a deadly glare by Riddhima who soon got up off her bed to protest. Without giving her any time to utter a word, he had dropped the question only to see her looking at him absentmindedly.

"I know I've just met you and all but I think you'd make a great wife. Besides, who wouldn't want Armaan Mallik as their husband? I'm just too good," Armaan boasted.

"You want to marry me?" Riddhima asked silently.

"Um yea. I asked you didn't I?" Armaan said stupidly.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK THAT I WILL MARRY A LOWLY LITTLE SCUMBAG LIKE YOURSELF?! YOU'VE LOST IT!" Riddhima shouted as she lifted her hand to give him a blow in his stomach only to be caught by Armaan. He twisted her arm so that her arm was now behind her back and her back was facing him.

"Not so fast sweetheart. Why baby, what's wrong with me? I'm hot, s**y, and I have girls falling at my feet. But out of all of them, I want you to be my wife. So why are you objecting?" Armaan asked.

"LET. GO. OF. ME. RIGHT. THIS. MINUTE. LET GOOOOOOO!" Riddhima shouted as she swiftly turned around and gave him a kick where it hurts a guy the most, only to leave him crying in pain. "Don't you ever hold me like that again, understood," Riddhima told him angrily.

Armaan lunged at her. "You little b***h. How dare you?! But baby, you shouldn't have done that. I'm sure you're planning on having babies with your husband and with the rate your going, that isn't going to happen. I suggest you keep your kicks in control," Armaan chuckled.

"I rather die before I marry you, nevermind having babies with you. You're disgusting. I loathe men like you. I know why you want to marry me. It's for the money right? You're going to marry me, get my money, get rid of me. Every guy is like that. They don't care about anything besides looks and money. I'll be good eye candy for you, right? Oh and you can have me to warm your bed too, no? Wow, you're going to be getting a complete package if I marry you. Great for you isn't it? BUT TOO BAD, BECAUSE I AM NOT, IN ANY WHICH, WAY, OR FORM, GOING TO GET MARRIED TO YOU!" she said. "Thick-headed insolent beast. I have been talking to you for the past two minutes and your sitting there reading MY magazine. How dare you?!" she cried as she saw him yawning as he sprawled out on her bed and stared at the bikini-clad model on the front page of the magazine. Riddhima lunged at him to get the magazine out of his hands. Her plan flopped as Armaan pulled her arm only to have her land on top of him with a loud thud.

"Hmm. I like the view of you from this angle. I'm sure I'll be able to see you from this angle plenty of more times in the future. Did I ever tell you that you're incredibly hot?" Armaan sensuously whispered into her ear as he rubbed her back. Riddhima closed her eyes and began to get up only to be pulled back by Armaan.

"Oh come on baby. I know you like being on top of me so just stay there," Armaan winked as he pushed Riddhima's head towards his own so that they're lips were only a few millimeters away.

"Get off of me," Riddhima muttered only to hear Armaan laugh.

"Baby your funny. Last time I checked, you were on top of me" and with that Armaan trapped Riddhima's lips in a kiss. Riddhima refused to respond and began to push herself off the bed only to have the kiss harden on Armaan's side. He began to chew on her lower lip and didn't allow Riddhima to get up. Suddenly, an idea came to Riddhima's head and she decided to play him at his own game. As Armaan slowly began to move his tongue into Riddhima's mouth, she moaned and began to kiss him back. Armaan smiled within to feel her respond but the smile soon turned into a yell as he pushed Riddhima off of him onto the floor. She had bitten his tongue and giggled as soon as he pushed her only to be followed by a groan as her butt hit the ground. The two glared at each other.

"Don't mess with me," Riddhima said with a smug look on her face. She began to get up as she rubbed her sore bottom.

"Hey sweetheart. Come here. I'll rub that sore spot for you," Armaan said seductively.

"In your dreams you disgusting pervert," Riddhima said angrily.

"Oh baby, did I tell you that you look incredibly s**y when you're angry," Armaan said with a smile.

"You're disgusting. Absolutely, thoroughly, disgusting," Riddhima frowned. Just then she heard her father give her a call from down the hall.

"Riddhi! Where are you? Riddhima?" Shashank questioned as he approached her room.

Armaan saw this as his chance and quickly pulled Riddhima on top of him and buried her face within his neck to make it look like she was kissing him there. He held her head there by putting some pressure on the back of her head making it look as though he was simply caressing her hair. He then closed his eyes as if he was experiencing something blissful and grabbed Riddhima's hands which were squashed between his chest and her chest to stop her from struggling against him. Shashank stopped in front of Riddhima's room and his eyes opened wide with shock at what he saw through the open door of his daughter's bedrom. He chuckled nervously.

"Oh Riddhima. I think you're a bit busy. I'll talk to you later. I guess you're happy with the marriage proposal," Shashank said and quickly rushed out of the room. As soon as Armaan felt that Shashank was a good distance away, he let go of Riddhima and was given a tight slap in return.

"How dare you? You are absolutely disgusting. How could you put up that disgraceful act in front of my father. How do you expect me to look into his eyes now? I bet he's lost all respect for me," Riddhima said venomously.

"You're not going to have to look into his eyes for that long sweetheart. You're marrying me, remember? And after the marriage, you're going to be coming with me to my house," Armaan said matter-of-factly.

"For the last fr**king time! I am not marrying you, you thick-headed, idiotic, stupid, crappy, dumb imbecile!" Riddhima cried frustrated.

"That's where your wrong darling. You see, you will marry me because your father has already given me your hand in marriage. He has already said yes for it, whether you like it or not. Your father wants you to get married to me and he will not hear a word against this marriage so you might as well not try," Armaan said as he circled around her.

"What? What do you mean?" Riddhima asked suspiciously.

"Now who's being the dumb one?" Armaan chuckled. "Anyways I'll explain. You see, your father is quite frustrated with you still being around. I mean who wouldn't? Your age to get married was 2-3 years ago. Anyways, all the suitors always come for your younger sister, Muskaan. Who would want to get married to a shrew like yourself? I mean think about it. Muskaan's kind nature and beauty compared to you. Any man in his right mind would choose Muskaan over you. Basically, you've become a burden on your father  and he wants to get rid of you. After all, he has Muskaan's marriage to look after too. He can't make Muskaan wait all her life to get married just because no one wants to marry you. That wouldn't be very fair," Armaan said slyly.

"Muskaan. Muskaan. Muskaan. That's all anyone ever cares about. Muskaan this. Muskaan that. What's so special about that sl**," Riddhima muttered.

"Now, now, darling. That's no way to talk to your sister, now is it?" Armaan said.

"I don't give a damn. Can you leave my fr**king room?!" Riddhima shouted.

"Nope. Don't feel like it. So when should we have the marriage?" Armaan asked.

"It's not like I'll have a say in the matter. I'm sure you'll be able to discuss it with my father. The sooner the better, no? After all, he does want me to leave as soon as possible," Riddhima said bitterly.

"True, true. Well in that case, I'll take your leave. After all, I have to make arrangements for our grand wedding. Bye sweetheart," Armaan said in a sugar-coated voice.

"Hmm. Yea. Bye," Riddhima said half-heartedly.

"Not before one last kiss though," Armaan said as he pushed Riddhima against the wall and pressed his lips against hers. He moved his lips against hers expecting her to protest but she simply stayed put without responding to the kiss at all. Armaan let go.

"Yummy. Bye baby. I'll come over tomorrow. Take you shopping and all for the wedding," and with that Armaan left her room closing the door behind him.

"Why am I inclined to kiss her over and over. What's going on?" he asked himself. "Why did I feel weird when she didn't protest 2 minutes ago?" He shook his head quickly to get rid of his thoughts. "I'm going to get her money and divorce her before she gets to my head," he thought. Satisfied with his plans he walked away to meet Shashank.

"So Mr. Gupta, I mean Uncle. Do you have any ideas about the wedding? Any specific day you want the marriage to take place?" Armaan asked sweetly.      

"Son, I want this marriage to take place as soon as possible," Shashank said.

What the two men didn't know was that Riddhima was standing right outside the door. A tear slipped down her cheek as she slowly made her way back to her room.

"How about five days from now?" Armaan asked.

"That sounds perfect. You might be wondering why a father wants his daughter to get married off so fast," Shashank chuckled.

"Honestly, you old man, I don't really care as long as I get Riddhima into my house as my wife," Armaan muttered to himself.

"Did you say something?" Shashank asked.

"Oh no, no Uncle. I just said that yes I am a bit curious about why you want this marriage to take place so fast," Armaan said as he saved himself.

"You see, I know Riddhima has her way with words'" Shashank said.

"Oh yea and a way with her legs too" he thought remembering the killer kick she had given him earlier.

"But she has a reason. She's extremely soft on the inside but puts out a hard exterior. It's her way to face the world. She was the closest one to her mother. When her mother died 5 years ago, Riddhima was the one who was most affected. I'm not saying that Muskaan doesn't miss her mother but Riddhima was the one who was hit the most with Smriti's, my wife's, death. Besides losing her mother, she lost a companion, the one she loved the most. Ever since the day of Smriti's death, she's crammed herself into a small shell that she doesn't let anyone enter. She's distanced herself from everyone but after seeing her together with you today, I felt like you're the one who can get her out of her shell. She needs a companion Armaan and I need that companion to be you, Armaan. Tell me, will you do that for me, for my daughter?" Shashank asked with slight tears in his eyes.

Armaan stared blankly at Shashank as the old man looked at him with hope in his eyes.

Edited by aangelis - 13 years ago
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowoww awesoem part
armaan ki to kiya baat hai

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wah wah wah!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I loooooooooved the parts
I also loved that you are updating soooooooooo fast
Keep up the pace
N yes I wish Riddhima doesn't kick Armaan
Not at all lady like
Wonder what Shakespeare would have done if his modern Katherine would have been like this πŸ€”
N update soooon πŸ˜› I don't need to say that actually but still.....
Thanks for the PM
Take care

woah that was hot and amazing too. i loved it. i also like riddhima's character. also loved the kick riddhima gave and the kiss which armaan gave. armaan and riddhima suit each other perfectly.