AR FF: Taming of the Shrew- Part 10 8/18

aangelis thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys. Finally summer break has started for me and I decided I should make use of the time I have and write a FF. I've read so many FF's on this forum that it has inspired me to get my own creative juices flowing and write something as well. Many of you may have heard of Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew." I read it in school and as soon as I finished reading it, I knew that it would be a great FF storyline with a few changes here and there. I want to base this FF on AR but not on this new AR that we're all seeing in DMG. The old AR, the one that we all fell in love with. For me, their love story is eternal but I have gotten over the fact that there is probably no hope for their future and Armaan is better off with Shilpa now. Anyways, enough of that rhona dhona. I don't know if I should continue. I'm posting a very brief introduction. Can you guys comment and tell me if you think I should do it? Thanks (:

Introduction:

A guy hungry for money. A girl whose temper makes all the guys run away. Her father has looked for many suitors but each one goes away calling her a shrew. Her beauty is something worth praising but as soon as one hears the words coming from her mouth... let's just say they forget all about the beauty. But one man sets out to make this girl his, not for love, but for her money? Will he make her fall or will he fall for her himself?

Part 1:

"She's rich?"

"Very sir. Her father owns his very own hotel chain."

"What makes you so sure that her father will be giving her all of his money."

"Oh sir. She's the eldest daughter. Her father has been looking for a groom for so long that it's impossible to keep track of all the suitors that she has rejected so far. To tell you the truth, most of these suitors were happy that they wouldn't get stuck with her."

"Really? Now why do you say that Rahul? A girl who's rich and pretty, from what you tell me, cannot find suitors willing to marry her? Any sane man would marry a rich and pretty girl in seconds."

"I agree sir. But she has one more quality that you are not aware of."

"Hmm. And what can that be?"

"Her mouth spits fire."

"Are you out of your mind Rahul? She's human, not a dragon."

"Dear lord, sir. Not literally. The words she speaks are filled with thorns. Never has anyone heard her say one pleasant thing. Everything that escapes her mouth is said harshly, rudely, and may I add that she curses like there's no tomorrow."

"Interesting. Very interesting. Rahul, I want to marry her."

"Are you crazy sir? I just told you how she is and you're still keen to marry her?"

"Silly boy Rahul. Don't you see? She's perfect. She can say whatever she pleases. I'm sure her father is fed up with her and wants to get rid of her as soon as possible. And with a suitor like me, I'm sure he won't be able to resist. Once I marry her, I'll make sure her father's money is transferred to her name and soon I'll do something to get all that money transferred to me."

"But how sir?"

"Leave that thought for the future. Right now, I need to set out to impress her father. The famous Shashank Gupta. Quite a wonderful and respected man. I must make my best impression. Shouldn't be hard considering that I'm Armaan Mallik. The Armaan Mallik."

PM list

** L.U.S.H **

-Nina-

..Mira..

.:.MONA.:.

AbhiNikiLuver

anumeha_rajat

Armaan-KSG

AR_LOVER

armaanakakaran

ARMAANKSGFAN

armaanrox

arooshee

Arushi.

Barbie3143

bhoomika_ManU

crazy_4_karan

cupid-struck

cute.arsh

dazzling_armaan

desire_20

dmg_roks_antara

funkybratz

hasiii

kashfull

kashndsel4eva

maryamdiggi

moonlight2630

Nanthini9

nikki2996

prachiee

Riddss

Sani_Rani

Sar_M

ShelDev

~sumedha~

suha_hasini

sun_423

sushi1987

suzzane14

Sweet_Ashum

sweetdiksha

vruls

xxdevilishxx

Part 1- pg. 1

Part 2- pg. 2

Part 3- pg. 5

Part 4- pg. 6

Part 5- pg. 8

Part 6- pg. 10

Part 7- pg. 12

Part 8- pg. 16

Part 9- pg. 25

Part 10- pg. 30

Edited by aangelis - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Mira.. thumbnail
I loved it! Can't wait to read more :)
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept
cant wait to read it
plz do pm me
thanks
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loveddd the startingg...

"Her mouth spits fire."

"Are you out of your mind Rahul? She's human, not a dragon."

esp., that line made me laugh haha LOL

But very interesting concept, continue soon:D

pm me as well
aangelis thumbnail
thanx guys. im glad u liked it. i'll continue asap (:
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey there
Wow awesome concept
Pls do add me to your PM list
Would love to read this FF
thanks
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey intrestesting concept
pls do continue soon
love sanam
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

OMG loved it. can't wait to read riddhima's dialogues😆

gal u better update soon cuz am so in love with name and the intro. actually i loved the shakspeare movie as well and now am so eager to read further. plzzzzz update soon.
love
saniya
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome concept
looks good
cant wait 2 read more
plz con soon
plz add me 2 ur pm list
thanks
moonlight2630 thumbnail