Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

17th June Written Update:Tappu's Uttaran to Ichha (Page 2)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
icha actd realy wel n tapu was as usual at hr evil best. Felt like kiling nani. Her thinking is as ugly as she is. Didnt undrstand d real meanin behind vansh dialogue. Does it indicatd tat thngs wl improve btwn vancha as ver is leavin now? I hope so it does!! And wat abt sid? He is 1 hopeles char. Cant evn blakmail sm1. Totaly useles!!
liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
well this happens when u dnt speak up ichha madam...really u shud opt out of show n veer also...n my guess is veer-tappu wil go away n thts y CVs are bringing up this new track...since tappu will b gone thr will be no1 as scheming and mean so to fill up the gap we have jogi's illegitimate girl...

thnx fr the update Smile
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update jyoti....
lets just assume that vansh never went into the drugs world again....

TapNi jodi torture was disgusting...being womens themselves they thinking of breaking antoher women's marriage.....such a disgrace to the name of womenhood.....i wish vansh gets to know the truth and kill this witches...i am just asking too much here now.....

i feel bad for ichcha...the way she looks so lost and heartbroken because of that jerk....and this witch came into the wrong time....why can't she shut her mouth for sometime.....and she was talking about uttaran...can someone give her a reality check that whatever she got with her from childhood uptil now is ichcha's uttaran including veer....but ichcha never got uttaran at all....vansh is not uttaran of anyone he is just one original piece only made for ichcha....in this way ichcha is lucky because vansh is no uttaran...he only belongs to ichcha..and tapwater only has ichcha's uttaran.....ichcha was not even bothered about whatever she was talking....

as for V2 boys....veer was at his robotic best eating the sweet when his hot elder bro brought sweets for him...vansh day by day looking hot in his wicked avtaar but i dislike to see him like this...he is not only hurting ichcha...veer but also himself....lets see what is in that sweets....but he will stoop that low to kill his own brother.....

well nani was telling that she will ruin VanCha marriage even after tapwater leaves...how will it be?....as VeeYa is out...jogi's new daughter entry....B-Toons not see much in the home....i see VanCha coming closer to each other rather than distance because i am sure nani will be concentrating on this new daughter of jogi rather than ichcha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulznb.neha

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
thanks jyoti for the update
today was really upset with taps for giving ichcha her old sarees and trying to remind her that she was going away to lead a happy life with veer where as ichcha's own married life was in shambles...seeing ichcha all sad and dejected got me also all emotionalCry.....pls cvs  bring some happiness in her life....its getting boring to watch vansh toturing her day in day out....and even veer not being there any more there is hardly any interest left in watching this serial anymore
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jyoti ji
Ye TapNi na should rot in hell Angry
anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
thanx jyoti..yaar ab to tapni ke scenes bhi boring lag rahe hain..kya nayi planning plotting karenge??what else is there to ruinfor ichha..they have already majorly screwed ichha's life up,wid great help frm ichha herself,let me add..ab bore hota hai..and veer itna robotic banega to kisi din sach mein blood vessels and nerves ke jagah circuuits aa jayenge...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
i know veer is just the epitome of human to robot evolution now...revolting...hopefully the screws will come back tight from the US!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

Go to top