17th June Written Update:Tappu's Uttaran to Ichha - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
thanks jyoti for the update
today was really upset with taps for giving ichcha her old sarees and trying to remind her that she was going away to lead a happy life with veer where as ichcha's own married life was in shambles...seeing ichcha all sad and dejected got me also all emotional😭.....pls cvs  bring some happiness in her life....its getting boring to watch vansh toturing her day in day out....and even veer not being there any more there is hardly any interest left in watching this serial anymore
Thanks Jyoti ji
Ye TapNi na should rot in hell 😡
thanx jyoti..yaar ab to tapni ke scenes bhi boring lag rahe hain..kya nayi planning plotting karenge??what else is there to ruinfor ichha..they have already majorly screwed ichha's life up,wid great help frm ichha herself,let me add..ab bore hota hai..and veer itna robotic banega to kisi din sach mein blood vessels and nerves ke jagah circuuits aa jayenge...
i know veer is just the epitome of human to robot evolution now...revolting...hopefully the screws will come back tight from the US!!!!!
considering tapasya....veer has lost the sole chance of being a human.....jo you are right....tapu is a devil who will never change...
i am backing on wat vansh said on u me n tv. Mayb it turns out to b true.4 d first time he has spoken abt storyline awaiting d viewers!
Thanks jyoti. I cant bear to even read this now.
thanks  for update! plz veer don't leave ichcha undersupervisison of careless person vansh !!!!😆