Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Members who love the Creatives

XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all, I'd like to thank the people who created this show Geet.   πŸ‘   An applause goes to everyone who is part of the team.

I don't think I have ever seen a forum about a show who has little or no complaints to the creatives. I think they have done a fantastic job from day 1!

This show is unpredictable. It never seems to go my way, yet I love every twist and turn they make! Odd huh?   β­οΈ

It started from a very serious show to comedy at the office! I absolutely love to watch each and every episode. After watching an episode for the first time, I end up watching it again right after!?! I've never done that for any other show.

The Creatives have done a fabulous job! and I really really really hope they keep it up and not ruin it.   πŸ˜ƒ   Kudos to the creatives for giving us characters like Maan and Geet and not ruining them.

πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Too early to say that we love creatives
We like their work, par agar aage jaakar kuch ho gaya to?????
But yeah they have done a commendable job till now.
Expect the unexpected here.
Mere tukke [wild guess] aaj tak sahi nahi aaye πŸ˜†
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I couldnt agree more!! Big πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ to the creatives for maintaing the show soooooo damn well! Every episode is a cliffhanger and makes me want MORE and MORE!

Other shows CVs should take a few lessons from Geet CVs πŸ˜† 
kiranheer thumbnail
yea ii agree creative r doing fantastic job love there work very much
pisces16 thumbnail
they are doing a great job.
BlackWitch thumbnail
Yep, I love the CVs of this show! Fab job - tight storyline, awesome chemistry and hot hot Maan πŸ˜› Can it get better? πŸ˜‰
pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i love this show a lot!!! i just hope that like every other show this one also doesn't lose it's charm and realistic essence...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You read my mind gal.....I mean, there hasnt been an episode or a scene that I havent loved...Every thing fits so well...Every dialogue and scene, just fits the jig-saw puzzle.....I have never felt an episode dragged or a scene immaterial or a dialogue out of place......This is the first serial, where I did not clench my hands on CVs or missed an episode because the story wasnt gng anywhere......Its a daily soap- 5 days a week, yet every episode is rocking....CVs make sure they give us dessert everyday - initially with beautiful Dev-geet scenes (lets sccept it , we loved them) and now, loads and loads of Maan-Geet eyelocks....

I just hope, its not too soon to praise CVs...till now they have done a wonderful job and havent disappointed us.....I hope they maintain this in  future else I would be very disheartened!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

I couldnt agree more!! Big πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ to the creatives for maintaing the show soooooo damn well! Every episode is a cliffhanger and makes me want MORE and MORE!

Other shows CVs should take a few lessons from Geet CVs πŸ˜† 

Gee....let me guess what show you are referring to.....talk about buthchering a great show!!!πŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kudos to the CVs of Geet......πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and hope that you don't follow suit of other shows...that also started really well....but went straight to hell after that!!!