Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
First of all, I'd like to thank the people who created this show Geet.   Clap   An applause goes to everyone who is part of the team.

I don't think I have ever seen a forum about a show who has little or no complaints to the creatives. I think they have done a fantastic job from day 1!

This show is unpredictable. It never seems to go my way, yet I love every twist and turn they make! Odd huh?   Star

It started from a very serious show to comedy at the office! I absolutely love to watch each and every episode. After watching an episode for the first time, I end up watching it again right after!?! I've never done that for any other show.

The Creatives have done a fabulous job! and I really really really hope they keep it up and not ruin it.   Big smile   Kudos to the creatives for giving us characters like Maan and Geet and not ruining them.

Clap

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

preet07ohioMINALMINZmaanasageet.MaaneetMannGeetForeverManneetFANraziya56Belle..NiVu-mjht1attack_007serendipityusapakiranimaaneet_piscesashidhoopkinareykumari3Sweet_AshumSakshiGargDoracakeHiba282Hot_Indo_Chilly-acacia-DoJinVJ-LNMDJAmerragurl-enchanted-sumaiya--RushTrip-khushi_4everminnie_tweetieRolzzThe_May_Rosebeintehaa.t_areebAmoureuxMallika113--Nargis---honeydew-MissArshi-Arwen.SuhaniSonia.lali.Bul3-Kash-DancingdollshockalotGiraffidae_innocent_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Members who love the Creatives" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sweet_Ashum

Goldie

Sweet_Ashum

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Too early to say that we love creatives
We like their work, par agar aage jaakar kuch ho gaya to?????
But yeah they have done a commendable job till now.
Expect the unexpected here.
Mere tukke [wild guess] aaj tak sahi nahi aaye LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiraniSakshiGargXAiShBaBy08X-sumaiya-Skyfall..maybe-just

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I couldnt agree more!! Big Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap to the creatives for maintaing the show soooooo damn well! Every episode is a cliffhanger and makes me want MORE and MORE!

Other shows CVs should take a few lessons from Geet CVs LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X--Nargis--

kiranheer

IF-Rockerz

kiranheer

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
yea ii agree creative r doing fantastic job love there work very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
they are doing a great job.

XAiShBaBy08X

gurl-enchanted

IF-Rockerz

gurl-enchanted

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Yep, I love the CVs of this show! Fab job - tight storyline, awesome chemistry and hot hot Maan Tongue Can it get better? Wink

XAiShBaBy08X

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
yea i love this show a lot!!! i just hope that like every other show this one also doesn't lose it's charm and realistic essence...

XAiShBaBy08X

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

You read my mind gal.....I mean, there hasnt been an episode or a scene that I havent loved...Every thing fits so well...Every dialogue and scene, just fits the jig-saw puzzle.....I have never felt an episode dragged or a scene immaterial or a dialogue out of place......This is the first serial, where I did not clench my hands on CVs or missed an episode because the story wasnt gng anywhere......Its a daily soap- 5 days a week, yet every episode is rocking....CVs make sure they give us dessert everyday - initially with beautiful Dev-geet scenes (lets sccept it , we loved them) and now, loads and loads of Maan-Geet eyelocks....

I just hope, its not too soon to praise CVs...till now they have done a wonderful job and havent disappointed us.....I hope they maintain this in  future else I would be very disheartened!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XDoJinVJ-LNMDJRolzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top