Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

As usal great topic dear.Now a days, in mjht Sajan and sayank are only worth watching.

thx sonia
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey aahana.. Awsome post dear!
Yes.. The epi was not so intense but infact it was a highly sajanish and sayankish episode.. Now did i made sense?! πŸ˜†

Firstly SaJanish, because we got a glimpse of my old SaJan.. Their telepathy did work, as sam FELT her presence and how can he not? I mean he has got hs CHASHMISH SENSORS whch feels her presence.. 😳 And simultaneously, gunjan too felt hs presence as he was leaving and turned around, but he had already left.. :(

Secondly SaYankish, because finally mayank's heart is starting to dominate hs mind and is constantly asking questions from him, ' Why do i still care for samrat? What makes me worry for him..?' And the answer is NUPUR.. Though she is dead, but still she is the connecting factor for gunjan-samrat-mayank and still somewhere deep inside their hearts, she BINDS them.. That is what made mayank to go and search for samrat..

I loved the epi and i hope that sam blurts all his hurt n sorrow to mayank tomorrow.. Fingers crossed!

P.S: Thank god that those CLOWNS were gven less coverage today.. It felt gud.. Really.. πŸ˜†

Love,
Sum.. 😳
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
diiiii amazing post...
agree wit u totally....
diii the vm was awesome.....
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so atlast my wait is over... everyday more than mjht i wait for ur topic sweety...

abt sajan :

so absolutely correct .... its only bcos gunjan loves sam even today she is angry at her... if sam wud have been some other person she wud have no right to be angry at him .... u hate only the ones u love

abt sayank :

i so loved the scene. mayu totally understood sams condtn... first when he fell .. mayu is like sambhalo n controlled himself.... but atlast in the end sam puts his hand on mayu which says HOW MUCH sam is in need of mayu... and i m sure mayu understands tht tuly!!

over all i loved the total connecting scene - gun-ash & sam and mayu

ps : this statement , i love it... i had used it sometime bk in my sig for gunur

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.  ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

GOSHH aani....awsome post and OMGGG ths VM😲😲😲...I dont remember I have seen this or not...there is somewhere in my mind that I have saw SG VM on this song...but dont know its its this or not!!! awsomeee...I watch it and I was in a dreamland....waise bhi this is one of my fav song!!! and it suits with SG so perfectly!!! good  u posted it here now too....

I love this line

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.  ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

very true........specially for SG.....They r the true solumates so pain of saparation will be on highest level!!

What impressed me the most today was a sayank scene...I was so touched and blushing badly....as if they were lovers🀣...nahi for real....thier scene was just too magical!!! loved it!! sayank on a way of reunion...as nikki's post says!! 

great post aani..I usually dont comment...u know I dont like writing....but m a great follower of ur topics...I see ur title first then start watching epi!! thanx for making it jaan!! love ya!

hey Pari πŸ€— .. thx a lot jaan .. wow i never knew of ur routine πŸ˜‰ .. seeing my topic first and then watching  the epi 😳   man this feels so spl and embarrassing .. i never knew my topics were taken so seriously πŸ˜³

coming to the song in the VM i love it too πŸ˜› *hi5*  hun esp cause it's so haunting yet so so beautiful .. so glad u liked the VM too hun.. it's really shameless of me to say this but of the ones i made this is my best i feel 😳

coming to SG yep  u know they are 2 jism 1 jaan hun.. 1 soul that dwells in 2 bodies

as for SaYank .. i could hug these boys Mohit especially ☺️ 🀣 🀣🀣 for making SaYank do damn wonderful and special they really light up the screen .. they are s much like bros then friends really

sorry 4 being late jaan i was confused .. how to start as i wrote u see😳
EkPahelii thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushups

res

as usual an awesome post
i will comment about the vm later as its still buffering
i am sure it will be great

to be very frank watching sayank today one thing has struck my heart
hum kitna bhi chahe apne dil se uss dosti uss ehsaas ko mitane ki par
dil ke rishte mitaye nahi mitte

waqt ne dimag ko dil par havi zaroor kar diya hai par dil apne zasbaat dikhane se nahi katrata
toh kya hua ki dimag ki takat zyaada hai par dost ki takleef dekh kar dil ro deta hai

yahi hua shayad aaj mayank ke saath
bhale hi woh kitna bhi nafrat kar le samrat se par dil main uske dard ko dekh kar uske dil mein wahi ehsaas jaag utha jo ek dost ki takleef ko dekh kar hota hai

chahat toh hai uski ki apne dost ka dard baatu par dimaag aisa karne se rok raha hai
samrat aur gunjan ki mulakat ke baare mein jaan kar mayank samjh gaya ki samrat ki aisi halat kyun hai
uski aakhon se saaf pata chal raha tha
shayad ek wajah yeh bhi thi mayank ki ,ki woh samrat aur gunjan ki mulakat nahi chahata tha kyun ki woh jaanta tha ki samrat aur bhi toot jayega

bass intezaar toh uss din ka hai jab mayank ka dil phir ek baar dimaag par haavi hojaye aur sayank phir se ek ho jaye

u know sush they reminded me of these lines today

You're...
My Friend,
my companion,
through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!

i hope we see em reunite soon .. cause truly as i said they are lost and lonely.. they need each other more then ever u see

god sometimes tests the most beautiful bonds.. they may go thru a phase but true bond will never break u see
hii aahana awesooooome post dear.........
loved ur each and every single line.........on SAJAN and SAYANK........
SAJAN and SAYANK is making MJHT worth watching now a days.......
i hope these three re-unite asap.........
loved ur post to the core sweety.............
and the VM was superb it suited the situation perfectly.......
thanx for this post.........
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Aahana!! πŸ€—
Lovely topic hun!! agree with you completely!!
First coming to sajan.. you are absolutely right hun.. sometimes we do hurt our loved ones, but when we hurt them we are hurting ourselves too!! And the biggest example of this are Sajan...😳 Gunjan is hurting sam.. but she's hurting herself too.. they are connected, they are soulmates!! Awww the way sammy was asking gunjan to return even when he was unconscious really made me cry... 😭😭 Hopefully everything should be fine b/w them soon!!

Now coming to sayank.. their scene is worth watching!! Ahhh i soo loved it seeing our sayank together!! The only person who can understand sam, to whom sam's stubbornness doesn't matter.. who can handle him, other than Gunjan its only Mayank!! Mayank still cares for sam.. yess he does, and will always do!! He was worried for him, and then questioning himself why am i worried for him..?? we r no longer connected!! But then nupur's pic falls.. and he realizes that yess they are still somehow connected!! He goes and meets sam.. sam asks him what is he doing here..?? why is he caring for him.. we are no longer frndz..?? mayank just made an excuse and told him that we are having a professional relationship.. you are the trustee of colg.. and the colg needs you right now.!! he told sam that they need to talk.. but sam asks him to talk later!! and he finally tells him that he met gunjan last night!! To which we see mayank shocked.. and he realizes that, because of it only sam is in such a condition right now!!

I can see everything getting finee b/w sayank!! 😳 Want them together yaar... once they be back together then nothing bad can happen!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
aashizin thumbnail
WOW aahana what a superb update yar loved this topic to the core and why not you once made this vm with my suggestion and it was surprise for me love u for making my fav song's vm and ur this surprise will always remain in my heart its really special for me πŸ€— πŸ€— as this is one of my fav song A.R .REHAMAN ,kavita krishna murti and suresh vadakar's trio made this song heavenly 😳 and u know me na being A.R.REHAMAN'S fan i love all his songs and this song is really near to my heart bcz this is the song which had given me ray of hope at the time of neil track

today we have no any proper scene of sajan but essence was there and sayank 's scene was cherry on the cake ,today's high point was sayank's scene and for that kudos to cvs and arhit for portraying superb this scene πŸ‘ the way all were asking mayank where is sam without knowing truth that they r still connected with each other their friendship made ppl to relate with each other and mayank's fight between heart and mind and in the end with nup's consult mayank 's heart won and in the cover of professionlizm he went to find him and on seeing him in this condition he got worried but again turned into his collagues but as you said loved sam's truth to him why r you worrying abt me we r not friends na and then he poured out his heart to mayank yes he still shares his all feeling with mayank and i really loved sam's this gesture bcz as after their engagement when last sayank were talking outside at that time sam told him when i wanted advice to whom i go and ask as you will be not there for me and on this mayank's funny reply i am going but dodo n benji r still here gosh missing dodo n benji yar 😭 yes he is his perfect guider and advicer so why not he share his feelings him ya relation is not same but with one accident relation can't be broken bcz relation r created from heart so with saying i am not your friend friendship can't be broken and yes aahana to whom we love most we get upset with them most and when sam said main chashmish se mila aur woh fir se mujase dur ho gayi at that time mayank also felt bad for him why bcz he still cares for him ya he denies this but truth is that he really cares for him and also ready to forgive him bcz from heart he knows he is not responsible for accident it was their destiny and destiny has chosen him for all this and their engagement was judgement day 😭 what a happiest and bitter memory of our sajan' life 😭

coming to our sajan you know in this situation i remembered of course my fav A.R.REHAMAN'S nahi samane from taal

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wdc7wolI8[/YOUTUBE]

dekho chhod ke kis raste wo jaate hain
saare raste vapas mere dil ko aate hain
nahin saamne, nahin saamne ye alag baat hai
mere saath hai,mere saath hai

yes destiny r trying to confront each other as last night when sam again lost hope for his chashmish then again destiny played its trick and they again came in one frame on ash's house ya both were unaware with the truth but he felt his chashmish's presence there, in subconscious mind he only uttering his chashmish 's name please chashmish don't leave me
😭 his pain made him in such a condition where he couldn't recognize his chasmish is there it was there destiny bcz she is still with him with hope and her memory

bichhad ke bhi mujhse juda tu nahin
khafa hai magar bewafa tu nahin

yes they r separate but not apart from each other that's why in any condition they both r feeling for each other you know today when yashi told me gun needs to cry bcz now she has become stone she is still numb with her di's death and for that sajan need to talk n share each other's pain, she is still in shock and that' s why she is behaving like that n not feeling of sam but when she will realize and when she will make her heart free from this oddness she will be there for sam for sure,aahana can you give me favour whenever you get time please made vm on this song mere pas hai i would love to see this song in our sajan's vm i hope you don't mind 😳 Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
@ Malli

OMG hun u have written everything so beautifully u should have opened this thread hun not me😳

thx 4 d liking d VM hun.. felt it goes well here 😳

i know hun seeing him again was a joy .. and yet it gave a stab.. shucks this guy has gone through the kind of hell i wont even wish for my worst enemy... it kills me to watch him die like this piece by piece fall apart chunk by chunk..😭😭😭

god u r so right hun when his mom said he hasnt missed a single day of college in 3 years .. i am glad genuinely she said this.. at least it goes on to say how serious he has become how responsible he feels .. that he isnt the same dont care a damn guy - at least towards his responsibilities

he went back to excel not only 4 Gunjan hun as per me.. but as his whole life is .. was there - her , his friends - his family - he missed them all so terribly that he returned there daily to feel that stab in the heart  thinking i can at least relive my memories and to me that is an act of courage hun - people who run away from memories are scared somehow but those who face them - dare to push themselves beyond the envelope - that is a courage - and to do it daily - even rare

i swear malli he makes me weep too god i know he aint real but .. but this pain it's too much i am way to attached to this guy - as i have always felt - he is the best character ever conceived in MJHT - simple complex an open book yet a mystery

SaYank - they grow so much daily hun - i love how actually these guys who are exact opposites need each other so much and gel so easily

they have this kind of a bond that even though they may wanna deny they share is special and unique - why they even scream together in the crisis they share πŸ˜†πŸ˜† rem the morgue scene - funny as it was it showed they are so at a level where their vibes match perfectly πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

what makes this combo work is the combination that is so rare - the thinker and the guy who wears his heart on his sleeve as i have always seen em - one makes the other be practical and he makes the former connect to his emotions

mayank as the practical one always cant actually make himself believe that this is real yet as u said nups' pic falling was somehow a sign he just wanted to have and did need - but it is rightly only an excuse hun cause even he knows in his heart of hearts  he cares for Samrat unconditionally

and as for the last scene malli i swear there are no words really i am just dying to watch the continuation of it tomorrow - that how despite the anger they still feel - how mayank instantly was hurt when sam asked him why u care or when he heard sam met gunjan and saw how miserable he has become really - it hit him- it hit him hard hun to see his once smiling wonderful friend be the wreck he has become totally