17th June: Siddhima & Shilpa:Of Love and Surprises

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, since i don't have much time today , i will just write a short post and buzz off!.... yes, yes, you lucky people.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

First things first, it does feel great to see Riddz play hard to get , glare at Sid but smile secretly at the love that is brewing between them - women are creatures of romance and poetry but there is no greater heartbreaker species than them. What does not feel great is Sid feeling guilty, apologetic , flustered and what not, only because he thinks that he has offended Riddhima by kissing her and that is so not true! Riddhima is grinning and smiling like a schoolgirl over her first brush .... sorry not-so-first-brush with her husband. If Riddhima does not want to show Sid her feelings yet , it is fine - but ignoring him and in the process weighing him down with guilt is unfair - it is what we call a kind if emotional hypocrisy... rules and principles of a man-woman's game permit mischief , not torment. I felt really bad for Sid today.

And then, comes the boticelli angel Shilpa.After making a Russian salad out of Armaan , Miss. Armaan blew in like a perfumed wind in SR's lives.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......Sid jab bhi help maangta hai , use aisi dhamaakedaar package deal ho kyun milti hai?.....Here , you see a new face of Shilpa when she deals with Sid. She hardly knows Sid-Riddz and yet she takes it upon herself to sew them back together. As she harasses Sid , apologizes to him , behaves like a child with him and then , goes ahead to do a grand gesture of announcing SR's love to the world which is totally wrong but her heart being in the right place .... well, you realize that she maybe a big bully and a brat , but she is , little else but a sunny child at heart.

In the precap, Sid gets jhaadofied for no reason by Riddz and you feel even more sorry for him. And when Riddz scolds Shilpz, you see the bratty arrogant face droop in disappointment. She never meant ill , she just wanted to mend SR's fences. I felt bad for Sid today and i think i will feel even worse for both of them tomorrow..... Hitler Riddhima.... i remember Sid saying once..... pakode bhi apne gusse mein fry karti hogi.

P.S - Keep your nonsense at bay , honey. I am still graduating in your field of behavioural sciences.πŸ˜‰

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

God bless everyone.πŸ€—
πŸ˜†

congrats for majoring in behavioural sciences
Awesome post Poca....I loved Sid Shilpa Scene...They are going to be Best buddies i am sure.
Agree That Shilpa shouldnt have interferred in SR's matter but she isgood at heart...
Precap was a bit disappointing..Why does R blast everyone? Be it Armaan, sid, Jp jiggy and now Shilpa...And Shilpa's expressions were too cute. I am sure there is some connection b/w Shilpa and Ridz
Originally posted by DMGluvr1

congrats for majoring in behavioural sciences

O jee thank you hai.😳.....mera gold medal courier se aa raha hai. πŸ˜‰
Yes dear Poco..AAP likae aur huma pasand na aye...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Ye ho nahi sakta......πŸ˜ƒ...!!!!! Yes Ridz baby please play hard to get but not for tooooo long honey 😑if Batameez gets into angry mood ..phir to pura Sanjeevni lag jaya ga mana me...πŸ˜‰She needs to smile once at Sid and yes things will get going 4 SR...'
😊
And of course Sid will bond big time with prankster ........love them 4 their amazing friendship to come ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
I really wanna see awesome friendship brewing b.w the two super fun hotties, Shilpa and Sid  Best Friends =D =D

And Ridz toh na....pehle Armaan ko daat ti thi, then Sid ko aate hi 3 slaps diye aur ab Shilpa ko bhi nahi choda πŸ˜† But yes, although Shilpa meant well, the lil too fast attitude of hers, got Sid in trouble...hehe! Shilpa, tum bhi naaa!! Aur Ridz, please....gadadhar bheem vala gussa thoda shant karo.

And humari Shilpa.....she needs to calm down her super instant actions a bit also πŸ˜†

But, its just getting more and more exiciting =D Cant wait for Armaans return. Oh, ArSh and JeRan....tooooo goodd!!!!

Amazing post poco.......πŸ‘

n i m really enjoying ths fun........really liking the bonding of shilps with everyone n yeah sid ko ridz madam abi boht tarpey gi.....😑 bt i hope nt for longπŸ˜‰

scolding ka maza to kal ayga....πŸ˜† shilps looked soo cute😳

Awesome post Nitzy!

New degree - No wonder you are so busy these days  🀣🀣 Love the disclaimer!

Right now today's episode

I can't wait to see a Sid and Shilpa friendship because what is it going to to do, it will annoy Armaan and Riddhima, it will be the catalyse for Riddhima expressing her feelings. Sid has expressed his feelings.

Yes I agree Riddhima should tease Sid but downright ignoring him not fair, she should at least not make him feel Guilty. 😳

Shilpa - A heart is like a child just like Sid - she went out to help someone she didn't even know, and that was sweet, she didn't need to but she did.

I can't wait to see the storm she brings in!
i loved sid-shilpa scenes 2day. dey were hilrious. it ws truly sweet for shilap 2 try hook siddhima 2geder. it was so nice. grt post! =P
Originally posted by -Vanita-

Awesome post Poca....I loved Sid Shilpa Scene...They are going to be Best buddies i am sure.
Agree That Shilpa shouldnt have interferred in SR's matter but she isgood at heart...
Precap was a bit disappointing..Why does R blast everyone? Be it Armaan, sid, Jp jiggy and now Shilpa...And Shilpa's expressions were too cute. I am sure there is some connection b/w Shilpa and Ridz

Thank you, Vanzie!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳.....Shilpz wants the best for SR  as she seems the kind who would not want to see anyone in trouble. She might be doing maha-yudhs with Armaan as a biggie brat but we see her sensitive side with SR that will come up for Armaan also later on.

Riddz is always cheekho-chilaaoing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... Armaan jhel chuka hai, Sid train ho chuka hai aur ab usne Shilpa  ko bhi nahiin chhoda. Announcement was a bad idea but her intentions were innocent. I also feel Riddz and Shilpa are related....by blood. Maybe.