Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Okay, since i don't have much time today , i will just write a short post and buzz off!.... yes, yes, you lucky people.CryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

First things first, it does feel great to see Riddz play hard to get , glare at Sid but smile secretly at the love that is brewing between them - women are creatures of romance and poetry but there is no greater heartbreaker species than them. What does not feel great is Sid feeling guilty, apologetic , flustered and what not, only because he thinks that he has offended Riddhima by kissing her and that is so not true! Riddhima is grinning and smiling like a schoolgirl over her first brush .... sorry not-so-first-brush with her husband. If Riddhima does not want to show Sid her feelings yet , it is fine - but ignoring him and in the process weighing him down with guilt is unfair - it is what we call a kind if emotional hypocrisy... rules and principles of a man-woman's game permit mischief , not torment. I felt really bad for Sid today.

And then, comes the boticelli angel Shilpa.After making a Russian salad out of Armaan , Miss. Armaan blew in like a perfumed wind in SR's lives.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......Sid jab bhi help maangta hai , use aisi dhamaakedaar package deal ho kyun milti hai?.....Here , you see a new face of Shilpa when she deals with Sid. She hardly knows Sid-Riddz and yet she takes it upon herself to sew them back together. As she harasses Sid , apologizes to him , behaves like a child with him and then , goes ahead to do a grand gesture of announcing SR's love to the world which is totally wrong but her heart being in the right place .... well, you realize that she maybe a big bully and a brat , but she is , little else but a sunny child at heart.

In the precap, Sid gets jhaadofied for no reason by Riddz and you feel even more sorry for him. And when Riddz scolds Shilpz, you see the bratty arrogant face droop in disappointment. She never meant ill , she just wanted to mend SR's fences. I felt bad for Sid today and i think i will feel even worse for both of them tomorrow..... Hitler Riddhima.... i remember Sid saying once..... pakode bhi apne gusse mein fry karti hogi.

P.S - Keep your nonsense at bay , honey. I am still graduating in your field of behavioural sciences.Wink

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

God bless everyone.Hug
LOL

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

hira_87rosa.cricellisohroblulu99smile843alwyz_with_uFiiLzaDilushabhakbhartifanLuV_MiLeSshihij07Maha_Sid-dewaninm21211suSATHYA88Shilpa.AgarwaldeepthisMahamRadiantTreasureveil_of_rosesWhiteNights.niksidfanShiningStar18UnKnFascinationmysterieuxlil_desi_goddespwincess kanzipatakhaguddi-bhootni-anku--iPayal-sajni786AnonymousUsernyctophilialoveaboveall.-Mayu--Mema-Xiahtic-5norzarLennienikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "17th June: Siddhima & Shilpa:Of Love and Surprises" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whointheworld

Goldie

whointheworld

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
congrats for majoring in behavioural sciences

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

-Vanita-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobrosa.cricelliDilushaUnKnFascinationana_kashsajni786TheBlackJaguarLennie

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGluvr1

congrats for majoring in behavioural sciences

O jee thank you hai.Embarrassed.....mera gold medal courier se aa raha hai. Wink

anku-

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Yes dear Poco..AAP likae aur huma pasand na aye...ClapClapClapYe ho nahi sakta......Big smile...!!!!! Yes Ridz baby please play hard to get but not for tooooo long honey Angryif Batameez gets into angry mood ..phir to pura Sanjeevni lag jaya ga mana me...WinkShe needs to smile once at Sid and yes things will get going 4 SR...'
Smile
And of course Sid will bond big time with prankster ........love them 4 their amazing friendship to come ...Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99anku-TheBlackJaguar

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I really wanna see awesome friendship brewing b.w the two super fun hotties, Shilpa and Sid Dancing Best Friends =D =D

And Ridz toh na....pehle Armaan ko daat ti thi, then Sid ko aate hi 3 slaps diye aur ab Shilpa ko bhi nahi choda LOL But yes, although Shilpa meant well, the lil too fast attitude of hers, got Sid in trouble...hehe! Shilpa, tum bhi naaa!! Aur Ridz, please....gadadhar bheem vala gussa thoda shant karo.

And humari Shilpa.....she needs to calm down her super instant actions a bit also LOL

But, its just getting more and more exiciting =D Cant wait for Armaans return. Oh, ArSh and JeRan....tooooo goodd!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FiiLzaMahamuppaasTheBlackJaguarLennie

Maham

IF-Dazzler

Maham

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Amazing post poco.......Clap

n i m really enjoying ths fun........really liking the bonding of shilps with everyone n yeah sid ko ridz madam abi boht tarpey gi.....Angry bt i hope nt for longWink

scolding ka maza to kal ayga....LOL shilps looked soo cuteEmbarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Awesome post Nitzy!

New degree - No wonder you are so busy these days  ROFLROFL Love the disclaimer!

Right now today's episode

I can't wait to see a Sid and Shilpa friendship because what is it going to to do, it will annoy Armaan and Riddhima, it will be the catalyse for Riddhima expressing her feelings. Sid has expressed his feelings.

Yes I agree Riddhima should tease Sid but downright ignoring him not fair, she should at least not make him feel Guilty. Embarrassed

Shilpa - A heart is like a child just like Sid - she went out to help someone she didn't even know, and that was sweet, she didn't need to but she did.

I can't wait to see the storm she brings in!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellisajni786LennieTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top