Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was all about Dadi getting her revenge on leher.

It started off where it finished yesterday. Any other women in dadi's position would have been happy to hear a bahu saying how her husband was going to be responsible, hard working not just for her but for the whole family. Unfortunately,Dadi wasn't happy, she took it as a threat - threat that lalla will slip from her control, that is. She was fuming at leher' daring to talk back at her......a first most likely for her.πŸ‘

The rest of the espisode, well except for a cute Abher scene, was all about making leher 'eat' her words. It started off with Leher seeing her Dad and running to greet him. Why? did she not remember  his last words to her? if she doesn't he soon put her right. He is blind, he could not see how happy his daughter is with her huby, surely he wasn't blind to the scene in the doorway. Anyway, instead of questioning leher about Omi (the gunda he wanted her to get married to, btw) as to why he was a threat to her study, he made her feel guilty and sad. I want leher to stop calling him Dad.....in fact to just ignore him. If he can say things like that then surely he knows there is some problems with her in-laws and she needs her parents love and support more than ever? NO...in fact, he made sure he was the last person leher probably comes for help!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›

Then, her in-laws (except for Sudha) decided to use her as a go-between but in reality to witness her humiliation and to make her feel utterly alone. You see, they are cowards. They would not have dared to do the same if her husband was around. They showed themselves to be beyond decency, to use their bahu in their jung with her chacha. Now Dadi got her revenge for leher daring to speak back to her.

She insisted leher calls and speaks to her uncle, making sure all her chamchas are their to witness their new bahu's humiliation. Sudha looked devasted but didn't even put a token protest up....how can she still be surprised by their action?! I applaud leher, btw, she spoke up even faced with a line fo grim faces - they all stood/sat in a line like juries while leher and sudha stood by themselves. Dadi started talking like she was full of molasses, all sticky and sweet, saying talk to your uncle, he isn't angry and etc.

Poor leher then got an earful of abuse, from Kulcha, while they all listened and smirked. Now Dadi will use this, the precap showed her pushing her advantage in saying she isn't happy with the marriage decision......They made me sick, because they were like bullies picking on leher while Abeer wasn't there. But I also thought TN looked embarassed at his mother's word in the precap....from experience I know precap show cut shots so not sure if it was because of her words....One thing for sure, leher has my permission to give as good as she gets!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

I also realised something while watching the episode, Dadi has two daughters. She turned the younger one into a man called TN. That's why he never goes against his mother and sister, he follows them like a lamb with no brains....Nothing at all like an educated man. Wish he would start wearing Sari's and bangles soon and give up on being a man...😑..He isn't a man as he used his son's wife to do something that he should have done.

As for Kulcha, funny dialogue as usual 'who are you? kaun Gudden budden?'....πŸ˜†
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks hina for fab update....dont worry u will finish it sooner or later.

so leher and dadi han???? i thought it was leher against the whole world today....???? she has been pitted against obviously dadi the serpent queen, bua the boa, Tn the scorpion, reptile couple, Omi withdrawal suffering chachaji, pride blinded/dumbed/deafened daddy fool and to a certain extent halaat se majboor abeer......hmmm abb kya karey........abeer is in college now, so no support from that quarter during the whole midday drama. sudha to sudha hai......will keep mum till lalla is involved and only bato gyaan to abeer and leher and cry in front of everyone else....so who can be Leher's support????.......i say she has taken a decision to marry in the loonybin (vp house excluding sudha, abeer, chutki and banke) she should prepare herself that things will not be rosy at all......infact after dadi's challenge she should be constantly vigilant and v quick to come up with appropriate couterattacks.....no time for self pity or to take a breath.....poor thing has to keep on going without quitting.....so go Leher.....show this dadi and her cold blooded company that u will win one day no matter what they throw at u. whether it be undermining ur confidence by reminding u that ur family has not accepted u, or trying to smash ur dreams about ur education.....

cuteoo scene between Abeer & Leher.....yaar yeh abeer bhi na....kabhi line marna bholta hai.....couldnt enjoy it properly though...felt so bad for Leher that she couldnt go to school.πŸ˜”....ahhhh y do men get the priority to fulfill their dreams😑.....and not here too ......plz Cvs for once just let the heroine fulfil her dreams of success as well....and not that ghisa pita kekta mai formula of the women scorned in love will go and find success.....just pisses me off

ahhh god it was painful when BB fool saw Leher.....i felt such contradictory emotions to see him..... i seriously think TN's atma is possessing him.....i mean look at him.....all he can think about is his pride, his dreams.....we know ur hurt dude....but ur not just BB mathur....ur a parent.....and first thing about being a parent is to accept that ur child's need comes before u.....ahhh but he knows what shes gonna go through .....what crap the evil trio and their minions reptile couple are gonna through at leher.......poor Leher....plz plz CVs do something and let her finish her education and get a career.....together with abeer of course....it would be such a refreshing message to the young girls watching out there.....i dont think most girls or their families prioritize careers/education as compared to marriage...y cant we have both???? y do most middleclass girls from the sub-continent have to choose???? ahhh its a painful subject will leave it at that....

moving on yeh kulcha bhi na.....Omi ki yaad meh pata nahi kya kya karta rehta hai......ever heard a song called sajna aaabhi jaa....by shibani kashyap....yehan Omi aabhi ja horaha hai....ahhh i like u chachi come on....leave kulcha we know u can do better then him....leave him to his beloved OmiπŸ˜†

ahhh dadi.....weaving a spider web around Leher han???....trying to trap her with ur fake loved filled sarcastic remarks.....i think she should think about coming into politics....yaar desh ka bhalla hojayega....if u pitt ur evil conniving ways against the corrupted people......ahhh wasted talent

anyways.....we finally get a saturday special....hurray....there better some cool scenes with Abher in it Cvs...i cant bear to see buas reptilian expressions and her ankhein moving sessions....eww such a turn off....can even tolerate kulcha and his Omi withdrawal symptoms
Veer_FFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this already is the very worst which could happen to leher. πŸ˜” her own family member being a problem for her in laws. πŸ˜” poor girl, got up in the morning all exited about going to college, then first abeer has bad news for her, then dadi comes for muqaabla baazi, then her father, then her manhoos chacha.

i like the fact, that all the characters will continue having their appearance. but, nobody's a good person anymore. πŸ˜•

-the scene with lehers dad was 2 much! instead of giving her hounsla afzai, he's being just as sarcastical as his brother! i liked that he warned her the last time. but what he said today was too demotivating. they should rather make him say trivial, but useful things until (hopefully) they revert him back to daddy cool and at least make her parents bring or just have her things send to her. πŸ€” they should have shown some servant bring her clothes and books till now. or chachi should have come without anyone knowing about the gyaara jode and her books.

-chachi is getting more vocal. i liked that she dissed manhoos kul coz of having too much chaay. but thats not enough! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ "shut up" arent trivial words between husband and wife. it's normal if your parents say that to you or some other elders. but iit isnt normal in a marriage.

-abeers mom needs to realize that it's her grehsti and she's in charge, not dadi, nor bua πŸ˜• but i guess, thats just for the storyline

-if i would ever use the word "manhoos" for anybody, it would just be for the kirdaar of chachaji πŸ˜‘ itna gussa πŸ˜• now even the trimurti look like friendly people compared to manhoos kul.

-i thought that lehers performance was JUST A LIL BIT inconsistent to yesterday. πŸ€” a bit 2 strong compared to yesterday. but then it's a new day, and she's gaining ground. 😊 but they should have made her reveal more details to abeers mom why she has decided not to go to college. here is abeers mom, who's willing to be your pyaari substitute mother and you dont tell her everything? she lied to her when she said, it was "ham dono" ka fainslaa ..

-if dadi was a person in reality, i would have said that she's applying "opposite psychology"πŸ˜‰ she WANTS leher to make a man out of abeer baccha. what leher is trying to do is the best which could happen to the family: the "kuldeepak" is getting responsible and taking on his duties. apne khud ka kaam karwaa rahi hay'n, aur woh bhi bina maange
. πŸ˜†

i noticed, that they're really filling the 20mins with content 😊 even lehers dialogues where spoken instantly and seamlessly. great going cv ji('s), just dont forget to revert daddy fool to daddy cool soon. and dont forget to suljhaao the whole omi issue with jaagran and everything, coz the more time flies by the more the viewers will forget about it. πŸ˜‰

what stickes to my mind is, that abeer dindt take his handy with him. maybe he'll get in trouble and wont be able to call for help coz lehers got his handy.😲 .... ?

Edited by Veer_FFM - 13 years ago
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate smirks of all 4 ie trimurti + surili. Yesterday i'm in pain coz i can feel leher pain (though its just acting but still i feel it) when leher talks to kul on phone. The way she was speaking on phone moved me from inside. Its unbearable for me to watch leher like this.
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Have to still see the episode. Missed it yesterday, had a dinner to attend.
sdd1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saw the episode. I dont think it was THAT bad. But Leher does not know how to give a reply. When Brij was saying I thought you will complete studies Leher should have hit back saying I certainly would have had you not wanted me to marry Omi who is a two bit goon murdering ppl for money and who can be killed any minute in riots making me a widow for life. She should have said that you were in so much sorrow that you wanted me to marry a man who sits outside college the whole day, sleeping in the university lawns having a massage from his dirty chamchas, that's the future you wanted your guddan to have ? That would certainly have snapped Brij slightly out of his slumber ??? She should have said if you dont beleive me please go check for yourself.

She should have added that Abeer avoided her from going to college because there were rumours that Omi wanted to physically assault Leher. And as a matter of fact, what Boodha has said is a blessing in disguise for Leher because what if Omi throws acid on Leher's face for rejecting him at the marriage ? She would be scarred for life! There have been plenty of real life cases where acid attacks have been carried out on girls for rejecting boys. And Omi bhayya is very capable of doing such a thing.

Kulcha is the most third class person in the world. Actually I think not even Boodha / TN are the real villians but it's Kulcha. This entire episode and war has started because of him.

A neighbour of mine once hit so hard on his side of the wall that my side of the wall broke (in the bathroom) and it shattered some expensive perfume bottles / shampoos, etc. His slimy wife comes and tells us sorry and says they will make payments for whatever the damage (she's like surili) and they never came back after that (forget making payments for the perfumes, they didnt even pay for the wall fixing of the bathroom). I know how much I despise those ppl. The second time he was driving a nail in the wall at 1 o clock in the night. I requested him and he screamed at me like Kulcha saying what's your problem, go to hell. When my mom screamed back at him saying come and see how much noise you are making we cannot sleep and then he put down the drill. Forget marrying someone from their family, I wouldnt want to sit on one table and eat with them. I dont like their face even though we are at very good terms now.

Now if I get so angry about something like perfume bottles, imagine what Kulcha has done!!! He's built an entire house on VP's wall! And yes he's lucky that TN has not gone to the police because this is a criminal offence and Kulcha can be jailed for this. Infact the VP's have let the Mathur's off very lightly on this issue. TN has every reason to hate the mathurs though I dont think what he did with Leher at the engagement was correct. Children should not be targeted in war, and he almost ruined Leher's life.

Also one more mistake Leher made was she called Kulcha, whereas she should have called Brij, because Brij always supports a right decision. He would have been more considerate. He would have been daddy fool but more considerate.

I think Omi will be back on Saturday and will assault Abeer, something major will happen. Because Sat is a one hour episode and they always have it for a mega twist or something. hope it's a good twist!!!

Shripal.
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Watched d episode
First of all a clap a big clap πŸ‘ for leher, she took d challange of dadi, n one day leher wil surely taste d success

Just love her confidence, keep going leher, best of luck.

What a good n cute scene b/w abeer n leher, lovely, they always rock, leher is a very caring wife.

Also behind every successful man there is a women, n i am sure leher wil make lalla into abeer, who is independent.

What is happening to daddy cool, instead of supporting her daughter he is scarying her, by saying that now u have left ur studies, see now what wil happen next, are, she is ur daughter, plz give her some support n love. Kya daddy cool, again made leher cry.

LOL πŸ˜† TN was chanting Lord Vishnu's Stuthi in front of Lord Rama n his family, waise it doesnt matter Lord Rama is avtaar of Lord Vishnu only, but it should have been Lord Rama's stuthi at that time.

@ Hina- D some mantras were d stuthi of lord vishnu, here r d lyrics of that stuthi

Shaantha kaaram Bhujagashayanam. Padmanaabham suresham
Vishwaadhaaram gaganasadrusham meghavarnam shubhangam
Lakshmi kaantham kamalanayanam yogibhidhyarnagamyam
Vandhe vishnum bhavabhayahram sarvalokayeeka Naatham

N if u want to listen here is d video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxXG6O8pss[/YOUTUBE]

So kulcha made his re-entry, he is just a comic relief, d way he shouts, n d kind of dialogues he delivers, it is just funny.

Thak Thak

Poor Banke!, had to face d anger of kulcha n TN.

Rajjo Bua n dadi r too much n also Surili.

Dadi what a trick, phone call from leher to kulcha

Kulcha, is kulcha, angry man, but his dialogues r very funny
πŸ˜†

But who is facing all this Leher only, just feeling sad for her, I just wanna say God Bless her.

TN what d fuss r u making, Kul was just doing d work, he would not b doing d work of carpenter , whole day, wait for some time n then contd ur pooja

But u created a scene n stopped ur puja, just for that 'thak-thak'.

In this material world also, there r so many distractions, which dont allow us to do meditation n puja of God, but d wise person is one, who does worship of God in b/w all these distrations n attains Self realization.

These distractions wil come n stop us from worshiping god, we wil say, first these distarction stops, then i wil worship puja, in childhood we want to njoy with toys, in teenage we want to njoy d life at fullest, n then we get busy with our marriage life n carrer n then we become old, then we demand children n their marriage n then grandchildren, by this we forget to worship god, as we r waiting for d distractions to stop, n it wil only stop , when u wil leave this material world.

Seems I have become very spiritual in this post, so I wil just end here n say we should worship god in between all d distractions, thats y we have got d human soul, to attain self-realization.
kkl276 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ggcric

@ Hina- D some mantras were d stuthi of lord vishnu, here r d lyrics of that stuthi

Shaantha kaaram Bhujagashayanam. Padmanaabham suresham
Vishwaadhaaram gaganasadrusham meghavarnam shubhangam
Lakshmi kaantham kamalanayanam yogibhidhyarnagamyam
Vandhe vishnum bhavabhayahram sarvalokayeeka Naatham

N if u want to listen here is d video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWxXG6O8pss[/YOUTUBE]

thanx for this video...............😊

I eagerly waiting for saturday's episod......πŸ˜›

I want some Abher moments....😳

I have posted again my siggi...... b'se it is suitable this thread....😊

free to use...

sara_zara thumbnail
can any one tell me saturday at wat time???????????????
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_zara

can any one tell me saturday at wat time???????????????

Special Episode of YPNHK on Saturday from 8:00 to 9:00 pm IST

Usually d special episodes starts early, so it wil b good if u switch on to colors @ 7:50 pm IST.