Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

papillon

papillon

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
By SushantsinghRajput

Sushant Singh Rajput

I was always a scholarship student. My family is full of doctors and engineers, so being the only son I was expected to follow the same path. I did since my childhood try to prove myself. I was always involved into extra- curricular activities. I appeared for the engineering exam and was ranked All India 7 in the scholarship exam. I planned to take up engineering, then probably follow it up with a M.S in Massachusetts University and then end up an engineer. Everything was planned and I was determined to take it up. Then I joined Shiamak Davar's dance class for a lark. I enjoyed being there and they required someone to go to Australia for a month. I got a chance to be a part of the troupe. I got to perform with Aishwarya Rai and it was a big thing for me then. Then onwards I got an opportunity to perform at different award functions like IIFA and Filmfare.

It was then when Shiamak noticed me and pushed me towards acting. He told me he had noticed a spark in me and I should probably take up classes with Barry John. He told me I had lovely expressions. On Shiamak's insistence I took up Barry John's classes. I thought I should push my luck a little more and I came to Mumbai. It is tough pursuing engineering and it takes four years to complete an engineering course. Therefore, it was not an easy decision for me after I left everything and I came to Mumbai.

Barry John also promoted me and I got an opportunity of performing on stage. I had the passion and if Shiamak had not pushed me towards this I would have probably landed up in some university studying Engineering. After Barry John, I assisted Nadira Babbar and then slowly moved ahead and joined Ashley Lobo's troupe. I do not know how many actually know this but I have also assisted Mohit Suri during Raaz 2. After which I was offered Preet in Kis Desh Mein Mera Dil and the rest is history. After Pavitra Rishta, I am planning to pursue a course at New York Film Academy and then move on to assist directors like Anurag Kashyap and Vishal Bharadwaj. This is something I definitely want to achieve.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ranganGHT_ArMancuty_kbharadwaj_kzzzzzzzzzzfffffkishubedinikhilsahaitoothbrush13NidhirjgptJuhiDollkmh2rockzzgaurimishaPiyatrix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushant pushed by Shiamak for acting" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I look forward to see a film ( hopefully a hit film ) directed by Sushant Rajput ...Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zzzzzzzzzzfffffgaurimisha

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
wow all ovr INDIA 7 RANK....................................

gr8 yr it is too tough..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

kmh2rockzz

IF-Sizzlerz

kmh2rockzz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hey thnxxxxx 4 d info
dont tht he is so intelligent

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

He's very focussed ,hope to see him making it big in Bollywood.

Btw,I chose to watch a movie going by its director's name...hope to see him thr some day,whr movies will b known by his nameThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyatrix

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
All the best Sushi.....We all luv you loads...

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Gosh this fellow has BRAINS!!! Maybe that is why he doesn't like Manav... hahahahaha!!!

Thanx for the article!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rangancurry-sistahGHT_ArManzzzzzzzzzzfffff

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!  He's only 24 and already done quite a vareity of professions.  All the best to him, if he stays focused he has a bright future ahead.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top