First Girl Get Registered For Manavs NGO(Page 3)

-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its 2030 and Manav has created world record for being proud father of 100 kids. After marrying her maid in 2025 he decided to dedicate his life completely for unmarried pregnant women and within 5 years he created world record of having most number of kids although none of them were his own. Being impressed by his social service an NGO has decided to open an institution and they will finance the money for that.                                                                                     Rules for institutions are such as women should be pregnant and should not have been married for even once. Manav will marry those s and will take care of such women until their delivery. Then after the birth of the baby he will divorce that woman and the NGO will give needed financial help to those women. Manav will be supported by his secretary who was his ex wife Archana. She will take care of the medicines and diet of those women selflessly. All you have to do is that if you are one of them or you know any such case JUST REGISTER at our website www.manavarchanamahan.com. Remember that marriage will be based on first cum first serve. So hurry up. Thanking you in advance.Edited by -ALI- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rocking article by my younger bro Ali
πŸ˜†
this reminds me of manav social services. Ali plz tell amanv to merge both these NGOs, because their intentions are same i.e. to help the "distressed girls"
-ALI- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Going to have some rest SD bhai. Dont worry i will ask the NGO to get merged with yours. But they are demanding that the secretary will be one and only Archana. I will convince them though to merge with yours. LOLz
NidhiMittal thumbnail
all i can say..............
it is rocking................................
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kya bolu Ali.... simply hilarious!!!
gaurimisha thumbnail
www.manavarchanamahaan.com🀣...hilarious AliπŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Absolutely hilarious ...🀣 πŸ€£
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -SD-

rocking article by my younger bro Ali

πŸ˜†
this reminds me of manav social services. Ali plz tell amanv to merge both these NGOs, because their intentions are same i.e. to help the "distressed girls"

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely Ali...The best NGO I've come across so far....It's too fantabulous article.....U have mind blowing imagination....
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Is Manav still a virginin 2030?