Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman w/ his whole family - RARE PICS! :) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
except ash he is in good talking and meeting terms with all the ex gfs, and his family always treats his gfs like a family member

in an interview, it was said that sallu's dad Salim ji had told sallu when he was a teenager that whenever there will be a gf in his life, he should make her meet with family first

and sallu has listened  and followed this thing till date, so whenever a gf is in his life, the 1st thing he does is to  introduce his gf to his family

he is the perfect family man, loves his family to the core

bhaai is just so superb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman w/ his whole family - RARE PICS! :) (Page 4)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
What lovely pics, Rhea!!!

Salman seems to be the happiest when he is around his family!

The little boys are adorable! Sohail's son looks like his carbon copy! The pic of Salman as a small kid is so cute! He looks like a pucca badmash in it! LOL

God knows why Sallu doesn't get married! He would make such a superb hubby and dad!

Really like the pics a lot! Very candid and warm!

Edited by poppy2009 - 18 June 2010 at 1:42am

rhea_6

IF-Dazzler

rhea_6

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterlily_126

Originally posted by rhea_6

N waterlily,not only his present gf's. I love how his EX Gf's also are still in touch w/ Salman n his family.It proves that they still value each other n just coz they broke up they didn't cut all ties.

Sangeetha is always present at all the family functions n also supports Salman in all his film screenings.

[Image: image_39308.jpg]
yes i heard about sangeeta, and in a recent interview somy also had nice things to say about salman...
wasn't it sangeeta whom, after the breakup spreaded very acidic comments on salman... but i guess time heals everything Big smile

It's all media made.Sangeetha herself has said(in a recent i'view where she was sitting w/ her hubby) that she never made any acidic comments about Salman.She did say that at the time of the break up she was very very upset but what she respected about Salman was that he never said a word about her or the break up.

She said that Sal n her are good friends n Salman even gets along with her husband Azhar n that he invites them over for dinner etc.Azhar also said good stuff about Sal.

Sangeetha said that she will always love n respect Salman for the person he is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82pooja_l

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

What lovely pics, Rhea!!!

Salman seems to be the happiest when he is around his family!

The little boys are adorable! Sohail's son looks like his carbon copy! The pic of Salman as a small kid is so cute! He looks like a pucca badmash in it! LOL

God knows why Sallu doesn't get married! He would make such a superb hubby and dad!

Really like the pics a lot! Very candid and warm!

ya, sallu will be awesome hubby and father for sure. i hope he finds  his life partner soon.

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by waterlily_126

N waterlily,not only his present gf's. I love how his EX Gf's also are still in touch w/ Salman n his family.It proves that they still value each other n just coz they broke up they didn't cut all ties.

Sangeetha is always present at all the family functions n also supports Salman in all his film screenings.

[Image: image_39308.jpg]
yes i heard about sangeeta, and in a recent interview somy also had nice things to say about salman...
wasn't it sangeeta whom, after the breakup spreaded very acidic comments on salman... but i guess time heals everything Big smile

It's all media made.Sangeetha herself has said(in a recent i'view where she was sitting w/ her hubby) that she never made any acidic comments about Salman.She did say that at the time of the break up she was very very upset but what she respected about Salman was that he never said a word about her or the break up.

She said that Sal n her are good friends n Salman even gets along with her husband Azhar n that he invites them over for dinner etc.Azhar also said good stuff about Sal.

Sangeetha said that she will always love n respect Salman for the person he is.

and sallu also says that he will always respect the time which he spent with his ex gfs. A good hearted man

DEEENCH

IF-Dazzler

DEEENCH

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 all the pics.
Salman with children Day Dreaming
i got that as a screen saver
luv all the pics with his bro
& him with his 2 mothers just amazing

Mehar23

IF-Dazzler

Mehar23

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
awwww cute pix thnx for sharing

waterlily_126

IF-Dazzler

waterlily_126

Posted: 18 June 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
that is g8 news.. media is really corrupted, they just want what is best for them... something should be done abt them.. i also read that when salman and the whole dus ka dum team couldn't figure out the answers to one of the Q related to cricket.. salman contacted azar, sangeeta bf..
i thought that was sweeet

Post Reply New Post

Go to top