Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman w/ his whole family - RARE PICS! :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

missy14

IF-Dazzler

missy14

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
aww it seems like he love kids! that is now cute

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman w/ his whole family - RARE PICS! :) (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waterlily_126

IF-Dazzler

waterlily_126

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
one more thing

we never hear much about seema khan, she has such a low-profile...which is nice

also from the pictures it seems that she got along with ash and salman's other gfz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadOxide

Katalicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Katalicious

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Salman has always had the great looks on HIS side! Love him so much<3

LeadOxide

rhea_6

IF-Dazzler

rhea_6

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterlily_126

one more thing

we never hear much about seema khan, she has such a low-profile...which is nice

also from the pictures it seems that she got along with ash and salman's other gfz

Seema is a designer herself.She showcased her collection in a few fashion weeks.Malaika is her muse.

Salman's family always gets along with most of his GF'S since the 1st thing Salman does is introduce his GF to his family.

rhea_6

IF-Dazzler

rhea_6

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
N waterlily,not only his present gf's. I love how his EX Gf's also are still in touch w/ Salman n his family.It proves that they still value each other n just coz they broke up they didn't cut all ties.

Sangeetha is always present at all the family functions n also supports Salman in all his film screenings.

[Image: image_39308.jpg]

waterlily_126

IF-Dazzler

waterlily_126

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

i did not know much abt his previous realtionships perhaps i was too young.. but i just read really nice things frm both sangeeta and somy..

yah he also says in his interviews that he is very cordial with his blast frm the past
also heard abt alvira or arpita inviting sangeeta for veer and hello as well...
i must say him and his family are very rare.. i have seen very few people whoz families actually fond of their children's ex... and behave so friendly

Katrina82

waterlily_126

IF-Dazzler

waterlily_126

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rhea_6

N waterlily,not only his present gf's. I love how his EX Gf's also are still in touch w/ Salman n his family.It proves that they still value each other n just coz they broke up they didn't cut all ties.

Sangeetha is always present at all the family functions n also supports Salman in all his film screenings.

[Image: image_39308.jpg]
yes i heard about sangeeta, and in a recent interview somy also had nice things to say about salman...
wasn't it sangeeta whom, after the breakup spreaded very acidic comments on salman... but i guess time heals everything Big smile

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
nirvaan is the cutest!  aww salman is such a family guy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top