Rishta.Com

Would Isha still like Ashish if she saw what ...?

walliamsD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what Rohan saw?I mean girls would u if u were seeing a guy like Ashish?Im talking about the part where Rohan sees him reading some girls palm or something and then gives her a peck on the cheek...it all looks a little too friendly...I hope Ashish is a fake lol!even though he doesnt bother me to much because theres no one better than Rohan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vini01 thumbnail
Isha would dump ashish if she saw him doing that..
but the thing is..she wont believe it if it comes from rohan... she ll just think that rohan is making it up coz hes jealous of ashish..

so i hope isha catches ashish red-handed now 😃
walliamsD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vini01

Isha would dump ashish if she saw him doing that..
but the thing is..she wont believe it if it comes from rohan... she ll just think that rohan is making it up coz hes jealous of ashish..

so i hope isha catches ashish red-handed now 😃

me too i dont undertsand how she could fall for him he seems too desperate and slimy...lol where is everyone i want them to reply to my posts!
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@TM. Aashish is def. playing around, its pretty obvious now. I'm pretty sure he's two timing Ruchika-Isha. :S I have a feeling, everything will come out in the last two remaining episodes and will lead to some sort of a newer understanding between Isha and Rohan <3
Broken_Heart72 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know maybe
hope not
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes - Aashish = real womanizer. Rohan = player who is trying to conceal inner wounds.

I think Isha will soon realize she can't live without Rohan...that they complete each other.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yh i think the guy ruchika is seeing is ashish to .. infact i think he is seeing multiple women at one time.. and DEF tryna get isha in bed with him..he keeps insisting she come to his house..its kinda sad! I think itll cmoe out next week hopefully
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
isha wudnt like ashish then...thts y rohan told her tht ashish is not "her type"...but isha didnt get wat he meant. She wud soon realize tht ashish is really not her type...hopefully.