Uttaran

   

Tapu and Nani (TapNi) Plotting & scheming club (Page 54)

Post Reply New Post

Page 54 of 56

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Joined: 01 May 2006

Posts: 12413

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by Greenbear

So nani revenge is now not happening? LOL
 
This revenge thing is not working at all.


Are wo Nani ne kaan pakad ke sorry kaha na wohi to revenge tha ROFLROFLROFL Tapu is only taking blink and miss type of revenge now a days ROFL I tell u no standard at all ROFL


But Rashmi Desai wrote on her facebook profile that all are going to enjoy the revenge track and TRPs will be very high or something.
Now the revenge track is unintentionally funny and TRPs have hit rock bottom with Uttaran being no 10. LOL
she mean 10 is higher thn 1. mathemetical point of viewLOLLOL


ROFLROFLROFL She is really intelligent ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7ankit111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapu and Nani (TapNi) Plotting & scheming club (Page 54)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Joined: 23 March 2010

Posts: 3752

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by Greenbear

So nani revenge is now not happening? LOL
 
This revenge thing is not working at all.


Are wo Nani ne kaan pakad ke sorry kaha na wohi to revenge tha ROFLROFLROFL Tapu is only taking blink and miss type of revenge now a days ROFL I tell u no standard at all ROFL


But Rashmi Desai wrote on her facebook profile that all are going to enjoy the revenge track and TRPs will be very high or something.
Now the revenge track is unintentionally funny and TRPs have hit rock bottom with Uttaran being no 10. LOL
she mean 10 is higher thn 1. mathemetical point of viewLOLLOL


ROFLROFLROFL She is really intelligent ROFLROFLROFL
from all the survey...i have still to point out the authenticity of a rashami desai profile.....anyway...what a loser tapasya is....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Joined: 01 May 2006

Posts: 12413

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7


rom all the survey...i have still to point out the authenticity of a rashami desai profile.....anyway...what a loser tapasya is....


Yes at least the one with Rashmi in bhojpuri dress is surely fake. Who created that is also d question Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Joined: 23 March 2010

Posts: 3752

Posted: 04 November 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
rashami...and not rashmi is her spelling which her mom had suggested....and there are other details which i found out.....but relying on rashami's profile is waste cuz that person plays safely

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Joined: 23 March 2010

Posts: 3752

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
dekho dekho....tapasya pleading to nani again....wapas plot6ting and planning shuru...aur madam sarvajanik baby tapasya rani ki bheek mangne ki aadat nahi gayee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Joined: 23 March 2010

Posts: 3752

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by shonuu

 
 
LOL
Tapu baba is really famous. Now people will know why we wanted to send Tapu baba to african jungle LOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamstiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Joined: 01 May 2006

Posts: 12413

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
TapNi is going to be in full evil and scheming form with fake pregnancy Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Joined: 01 May 2006

Posts: 12413

Posted: 10 November 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutmeg7

dekho dekho....tapasya pleading to nani again....wapas plot6ting and planning shuru...aur madam sarvajanik baby tapasya rani ki bheek mangne ki aadat nahi gayee


LOLLOLLOL

Btw were u not planing to go to Shridi today ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
chit bhi tapu ki and patt bhi tapu ki:Mod's note PG3

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

shonuu 57 4907 18 March 2011 at 3:28pm
By Kruthika.N
*~Tapsi ~~*(tapu-sid) fans paradise.....

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102

shonuu 815 26748 01 November 2010 at 12:54am
By nutmeg7
TapNi are taking vansh for granted

2

Mages 11 832 18 June 2010 at 6:02am
By fast trak
Nani Nani Nani! Woman is so evil!

2 3

49erFan 19 1811 05 April 2010 at 9:22am
By vijaya_ls
~nani ki nani~

2 3

shonuu 19 1745 25 December 2009 at 4:53am
By SRKLuvr

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.