T.Bizzle::Sonam|Daam|Random|Sushant-Ankita:P.24 (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 26

Page 1 Page 25
Page   of 26

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirageas

Yipeee finally your updated!! LOL

I love this update!  My most favorites has to Daam and stock one!!

http://i.min.us/iTiKM.png

^^ Day Dreaming  This is just brilliant! How much loved these sisters relationship in Daam! I just loved the way you have placed those pictures!!

You need to make more Daam stuffs. Tongue LOL

http://i.min.us/icU0rw.png

Awww this is just woww!! Day Dreaming

You haven't updated one more version of this na? I even loved it!!

One more stock has to be my favorite because i love the picture and text you have used for it!

Sonam's one is also so nice! She did just brilliant job for first time being in cannes!

I feel jealous your RaKar sig as I don't like them because your couple give my favorite Sukhi (Sushant and Rakhi) competition. *sniff*

About Sushant stuff toh let me keep that swooning session to myself! LOL

Sushant and Ankita stuffs are just adorable!

And who are you?  I don't know any "mirageas".  Geek  Though you happen to remind me immensely of coffee... and sweating... and babies... and babas... hmm.  TongueLOL

Thank you very much for all the comments, you anjaani lady.  Much nicer than this "nishr" who writes like one line.   Your SuKhi can stay sukhi in your imagination, but my RaKar are going to take the world by storm!  Day DreamingLOL  But thank you for all the lovely compliments and even more for actually using them!!

Originally posted by iloveyouafridi.

FABBB UPDATE TB =D XXX

Thank you Sofia!!  It's so encouraging to always see you comment.

Originally posted by -SH-

Awesome update TB!! Loved the icons on Sushita very much.

Thank you!!  I really appreciate it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodynesofiaaax.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "T.Bizzle::Sonam|Daam|Random|Sushant-Ankita:P.24 (Page 26)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I know there is a three quote rule, but due to size (and the utter emotional intensity) I feel this one merits it's own reply.

Originally posted by soul_angel

Finally there's an update...Finallly! What's the date today?It should be marked as a day to remember Tongue LOL  It really should be, I don't know what got into my head and made me update.  LOL

Daaang TB ! Everything is so B-E-A utiful ! Sonam sigg,Sushant Ankita one's and the Daam one (must watch that show and Malal before Nisha starts blackmailing me again I won't talk to you if you don't watch it this weekened Silly Tongue LOL) are so so amazingly made.  Aww thank you!!  Your compliments are seriously the best.  And is she after you to watch them as well?  She's the one who made me watch Daam in the first place, and now I'm having to answer about why I haven't watched Malaal yet.  LOL  You know, I think she told me you watched them both and liked them in order to get me to watch; however now I can see it was all her saazish.  LOL

But what I love most are those artistic siggs...especially this one:
 The day I saw it in Nisha's sigg box I told her how awesome it is ! and I also said that I'll ask you to let me use it too...That sadiyal get to use your stuff and I don't..that is so unfair Thumbs DownROFL
Thank you Jia!  And you can use anything I make, any time.  You even have the offer of a special request still standing.

The Payal sigg is so lovely too love the colouring!  Thank you!
Previous update was Fabulous aswell ! I used to love Anastasia the movie too especially its soundtrack Once Upon a december.I used to croon it all through my childhood LOL  Same here!  No wonder we ended up as BPs, our pavitra rishta started early on in childhood.  LOL

Awesome stuff TB! Thank you for blessing us with your exclusive creations once again.We are truly honoured Tongue LOL You know I was telling Nisha how Lovely your creations are but only if you wasn't this lazy Tongue so on that show off Nisha ji replied...Even I am lazy like you and she is surrounded by lazy people Stern Smile ..so I said yeah yeah everyone is lazy except you Miss "Fast and Furious" Sleepy covered her for you too Wink Sahi kaha na BP? *High five*  ROFL  [Rasili bai style] Yeh acchi kahi meri jaan!  If she is surrounded by lazy people then it's her fault, she too is just as lazy or even lazier than us.  LOL

EDIT: I forgot to comment on my favourite couple Shocked *Slaps forehead* you had me just on the pics selectionROFL What a Pavitra Rishta you found between these two...Nurse Rakhi and Dil ka Daaactor KSG wah Day DreamingROFL  I know right, they're just perfect.  Day Dreaming  Never seen a better couple in my whole entire expansive life.  I could dream about them alll day.  Day Dreaming

Thank you sooo much for this lovely post Jia!  You're the best BP ever!!  Hug  Now when are you opening up a gallery or shop?  Day Dreaming  Your creations are really making me want to swoon these days.  And then Nisha could be after you to update instead of being on my case all the time.  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

sofiaaax.

IF-Sizzlerz

sofiaaax.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
LOVE YOUR WORK I HAVE TO ;D X

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
 And who are you?  I don't know any "mirageas".  Geek  Though you happen to remind me immensely of coffee... and sweating... and babies... and babas... hmm.  TongueLOL

OMGGG what a perfect description of me that to when you don't know me. Shocked LOL

Thank you very much for all the comments, you anjaani lady.  Much nicer than this "nishr" who writes like one line.   Your SuKhi can stay sukhi in your imagination, but my RaKar are going to take the world by storm!  Day DreamingLOL  But thank you for all the lovely compliments and even more for actually using them!!

@ blue: That is reason I changed my username to become nice. Tongue LOL Wait for that day where my SuKhi will rock this world and don't forget it because of her Sushant brings sex in his eyes as it was Rakhi who thought Sushant that trick of to bring sex in eyes. LOL You are most welcome and thanks a ton for making and sharing it with me. LOL

Originally posted by toothbrush13

I know there is a three quote rule, but due to size (and the utter emotional intensity) I feel this one merits it's own reply. 

LOL  LOL  And I would also ask sorry for spamming here. LOL

Daaang TB ! Everything is so B-E-A utiful ! Sonam sigg,Sushant Ankita one's and the Daam one (must watch that show and Malal before Nisha starts blackmailing me again I won't talk to you if you don't watch it this weekened Silly Tongue LOL) are so so amazingly made.  Aww thank you!!  Your compliments are seriously the best.  And is she after you to watch them as well?  She's the one who made me watch Daam in the first place, and now I'm having to answer about why I haven't watched Malaal yet.  LOL  You know, I think she told me you watched them both and liked them in order to get me to watch; however now I can see it was all her saazish.  LOL

Oh lets not go by Miss soul_angel is the one who says Malaal is nice show and never watched it even after her friends give her Kasam and here she is taking my name? Shocked *tauba tauba* she is always expert in suggesting like Khuda Aur Mohabbat show,coke studio, wagera wagera, but never bothers to watch those unless we black mail her hmph.. Evil Smile By the way Jia hasn't watched Daama nd I guess that's what I told you na? Confused LOL

Here I'm not doing saazish you both are doing saazish against me. Ouch LOL

But what I love most are those artistic siggs...especially this one:
 The day I saw it in Nisha's sigg box I told her how awesome it is ! and I also said that I'll ask you to let me use it too...That sadiyal get to use your stuff and I don't..that is so unfair Thumbs DownROFL
Thank you Jia!  And you can use anything I make, any time.  You even have the offer of a special request still standing.

Awesome stuff TB! Thank you for blessing us with your exclusive creations once again.We are truly honoured Tongue LOL You know I was telling Nisha how Lovely your creations are but only if you wasn't this lazy Tongue so on that show off Nisha ji replied...Even I am lazy like you and she is surrounded by lazy people Stern Smile ..so I said yeah yeah everyone is lazy except you Miss "Fast and Furious" Sleepy covered her for you too Wink Sahi kaha na BP? *High five*  ROFL  [Rasili bai style] Yeh acchi kahi meri jaan!  If she is surrounded by lazy people then it's her fault, she too is just as lazy or even lazier than us.  LOL

EDIT: I forgot to comment on my favourite couple Shocked *Slaps forehead* you had me just on the pics selectionROFL What a Pavitra Rishta you found between these two...Nurse Rakhi and Dil ka Daaactor KSG wah Day DreamingROFL  I know right, they're just perfect.  Day Dreaming  Never seen a better couple in my whole entire expansive life.  I could dream about them alll day.  Day Dreaming

Thank you sooo much for this lovely post Jia!  You're the best BP ever!!  Hug  Now when are you opening up a gallery or shop?  Day Dreaming  Your creations are really making me want to swoon these days.  And then Nisha could be after you to update instead of being on my case all the time.  LOL

@bold: That's like my girl see that is what I have been saying this girl Jia, but as usual no one listen to me. *sniff* Don't worry I will never stop bugging you. Tongue LOL

You know from here I see that Swat,Jia aur Saazish is happening here against me. Ouch LOL

Edited by mirageas - 25 June 2011 at 7:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top