T.Bizzle::Sonam|Daam|Random|Sushant-Ankita:P.24 - Page 3

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome blossom update dear....
its too good... luvd da Tere Liye siggy....
da update is wonderful...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aweeh! T.Bizzle's I don't know ur name? LOL

OMG really FANTASTIC update! 😍 Avi's are beautiful=)) And my lastest fav jodi AnuRani.. πŸ€ͺThe sighs are awoseme! Using one;-)

Keep updating/Pming,
With love, Aisho . πŸ€—
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME UPDATE!!!!!
LOVED DA ARMAN AVIS!!!!
SUGG :MANAV&ARCHANA

TC
LOVE
SOFIA
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GetbusyLiving thumbnail

u r really talented...those r sum very beautiful works u have done...esp loved d avis..keep it upπŸ˜³πŸ‘

loveabletwinz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
T-BIZZZZLLLLEEEEEE!
Congratulattionnssssss on your very own gallery hun :)
We rarelyyy visit anyone's galleries, but we HAD to drop by yours! and ufff! I can't belive the improvements you've made...I still remember your initial creations! HAILA! you definetly deserve this TB! I hope this gallery is flooded with comments and apppreciation and that you have many more galleries :)
muchhh lovveee
-AJ-
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha:  There's nothing really fun for them to show.  Sushant and Ankita looked absolutely miserable on the last SBB segment. 
I refuse to spell Tere Liye as Taryay Liyay, what kind of nonsense is that, Taryay Liyay?  It doesn't even sound like "tere liye" when sounded out.
Your blank post was just great.  πŸ˜†  Thanks for using the avi's!

Aisho:  Oh wow you're actually using it, thanks!  There's no bigger compliment than that!

Sofia:  Thanks, and I will definitely look into your suggestion!

AnnJan:  πŸ€—  Thank you sooo much!  Both of you were always so supportive even when I wasn't good at all.  Thanks for all the lovely comments!

Preeti, Durgavni, Pratibha, cute_luv, Fatima, maxliz:  Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them!

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: toothbrush13

Nikita:  Thanks!  You yourself are a budding creator, maybe one day you'll have a gallery/shop too, just let me do your FF banners please.  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† At the rate at which I'm learning, I might open a shop in the next decade.. hehehe! Till then I'll admire/use some of yours.😍

FF banners toh tumhare hi hain... ab toh contract hai hamara... right partner??? We just need a name for our Badmaash Anti- Ekta Production House, my creative director. πŸ˜†

Loved the Sushant- Ankita avis, this is my favourite SBS segment- maybe cos I also have the habit of slapping people (playfully) on the arm. If someone pokes fun at me, one 'fatak' on the arm...
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
sensodyne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: toothbrush13

Nisha: There's nothing really fun for them to show. Sushant and Ankita looked absolutely miserable on the last SBB segment.

I refuse to spell Tere Liye as Taryay Liyay, what kind of nonsense is that, Taryay Liyay? It doesn't even sound like "tere liye" when sounded out.
Your blank post was just great. πŸ˜† Thanks for using the avi's!

Yaa i agree both of been looking very miserable in that segment :(
πŸ˜†timing of my blank post was perfect naπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Haliaa why are u so formal with me??? if u be like this na then its very difficult for meπŸ˜†
U liked my suggestion??

when did u and Niki open Badmaash Anti- Ekta Production House???πŸ˜•..loads of things are happening in forum n yet no improvement in PRπŸ˜†
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Akashii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats you deserve this
Good to have all your work in one place
All the best and keep those creations coming