Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Second Contest: participate now!!!

MuslimGirl Goldie
MuslimGirl
MuslimGirl

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hey friends, i thought of a superb contest... hope u all like it and participate.!!

its very simple and straightforward. u ppl just have to think of a scene amongst Rahii and jigar and gopi and aham...the best and the most cute situation and scene would be the winner..!!

so cmon participate and this is the time for u ppl to make and bring some cool and cute situations amongst ur favourite couples!!

last date of the contest is 25th june
all of u P.M me ur situations and scenes concept.

BUT

make sure that u make scenesthat  are suitable to the situation of the phase frm where the show is going on:
i.e how will gopi and aham, rashi and jigar get away for some time from their homes and talk some cute things? wat will those things be? will aham feel softer for gopi? will rashii realise that jigar is most important to hi not his wealth?

take care!!

hope u ppl like it...plz participate and pm me...!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!

Edited by smart_girl - 17 June 2010 at 12:45am

MuslimGirl Goldie
MuslimGirl
MuslimGirl

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
oops sorry...this one is not right quiz...!! plz dnt paricipate as it doesnt fully comply with rules and regulations of the forums..!!! sorry!!!!

creatives plzzz close the topic!!

thanks!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top