Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

u naa guys i dont know why i bother...same thing i alwas thinkl..coincidence hai na ?Winkwhatever veer did we know he still loves ichha but now tht he has accepted tapu he himself has made her a suhaagan by filling her maang!does he hav a choice..oo sorie did the devil leave him with any choice????Ouch and excuse me!!! show tapu running away with sid and see where the trps go!!! DOWN!!! because indian audiences dont like adultery and cheaters!hahahaha thtats what tapu had been doing since the start and trps go high...so sid n tapu togther will not ruin trp'sSmile but my dead body will be there b4 anything like that ever happns!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16th June TRP -Uttaran #9 (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
i know the above explanation is really funny.......Big smileLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
chilll gals, we know we got a solid working brain why waste it on some kid n her baseless arguments ........ we are wsting our time ........... Ignore her ...............

ye tho hona hi tha ...........................

so happy to see this ..................... mummmy i miss sid nd taps romnce ....... pzl start it .........................

shyams

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
i miss tapsi romance too.....

shyams

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
then lets demand it ...... cvs do visit forums may be they would be very happy to see we want to see more of their taps nautanki and they might actuallly bring it as they love tht witch

shyams

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

this is ridiculous yaar! u guys should realise that the two episodes tapu has been out the trps have dropped! people want tapu in this show!!! nd she isnt being all that negative at the moment anyway!!! and as for sid...id kill him for going anywhere near a suhaagan!!!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.............. hey yeh joke tha????? if yes ,,,then kahan se mila???? its sooooo funny,,,,, i love you for being soooooooooooooooo funny....................Embarrassed
LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! ok people DO like tapu! as in even in her bad avatar she is a vital character! and as for sid........no comment....only wish he dies in the end!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!! ok people DO like tapu! as in even in her bad avatar she is a vital character! and as for sid........no comment....only wish he dies in the end!

i wish the same AFTER he exposes or kills the devil!!!!
atleast he will go2 heaven for 1 good deed LOL LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top