16th June TRP -Uttaran #9 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
then lets demand it ...... cvs do visit forums may be they would be very happy to see we want to see more of their taps nautanki and they might actuallly bring it as they love tht witch
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

this is ridiculous yaar! u guys should realise that the two episodes tapu has been out the trps have dropped! people want tapu in this show!!! nd she isnt being all that negative at the moment anyway!!! and as for sid...id kill him for going anywhere near a suhaagan!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.............. hey yeh joke tha????? if yes ,,,then kahan se mila???? its sooooo funny,,,,, i love you for being soooooooooooooooo funny....................😳
πŸ˜†
OMG!!!!! ok people DO like tapu! as in even in her bad avatar she is a vital character! and as for sid........no comment....only wish he dies in the end!

OMG!!!!! ok people DO like tapu! as in even in her bad avatar she is a vital character! and as for sid........no comment....only wish he dies in the end!

i wish the same AFTER he exposes or kills the devil!!!!
atleast he will go2 heaven for 1 good deed πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

people like to hate taps ...
and every soap has a  negative vital character ..
i m so happy trps hav gone downπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

i was trying to explain sum1 weeks earlier tht his fans wont like this weird psycho avatar...n tht person was adamant n confident tht this new pagalpan wud b loved by all n it wud b a success😑

I M SO HAPPY  my prediction on 2nd june came true in a so loving way..all d audience I love uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ppl dont want ichcha to suffer.....if they will expose taps kartuts only 25 % the show will rock!!!!!!!!! it will b no 1.... πŸ‘πŸΌ
I am afraid i dont agree with you guys ..go ahead and hate tapu..fair enough!!..but come on guys its pretty obvious that for the last one week that tapasya has been absent more or less as i hear..the ratings are down...i feel without her there is no essence to this show..because ichha is only capable of crying!!!!..so what does that leave us with...people want dranma..not seeing constant rona dhona with no movement no action...and its tapasya who really provides that..even if through her evil deeds!!!!..this is what i feel.....

Yes this rona dhona is becoming too much and may be that's why They will bring Tapu back to her plotting mode to add spice 2 d show
Originally posted by nutmeg7

tappu ka face colour nakusha of LTL ki tarah hua toh?????

Her heart is that colour anyways!