Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
ummm....i don't think this is related to Harry Potter....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life after highschool (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NYbabyyx0

aww! i know how you feel!
but from what I've heard, being in college is going to be the best 4 years of your life...even better than highschool! =]
lol really ??? I surely hope so :) hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mins97

dormantdreams

Goldie

dormantdreams

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
It's ookkk , I think high is school is better . but no worries you'll do fine :)

rozia

rozia

Posted: 07 July 2010 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

How is life after highschool ( for those of you who have graded) Im gradding this year...and am depressed at the thought of leaving my highschool !!!!OuchCry

i feel bad iv left i miss alot of my friends and everything about my skwl but then again my teacher once told me yous houldn get upset bout things like that coz if u r destined ul find them people agen but in the near future u will find even more better people
but the fact i have nothing to do annoyes me but hang around on IF is so kwl lol dnt no what id be doin now if it wasn't for IF ..x

TongueSmileBig smile

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
I joined college this month, and honestly, its not too different from high school except that you make new friends and study new subjects
Its a l'il more hectic tho cuz it takes some time to adapt to your new college. on a positive note, you have more freedom and many options to choose from! overall its an exciting experience! =]

Edited by ..Sakshi.. - 19 July 2010 at 5:14am

ILUVPREM

ILUVPREM

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
the thoughts make me sad.

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 09 August 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Oh in my last year all us friends did was hug each other and cry.....so ur nt the only one who's depressed...

I thought i'd lose all my friends after that...!!!But you know...nothing's really changed...yes,there's a lot more freedom,a lot more independence...a fun,free life..but your old friends always remain...you'll see wat i mean..even if you dnt get to see each other daily....as in i tok with thm daily..we go out together as much a possible...coz now that i'm in 2nd year of college,there's a lot more freedom..you can go out alone with friends after classes and stuff!!!

don't worry...it'll be fyn....

LoveLaughLive

IF-Rockerz

LoveLaughLive

Posted: 11 August 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
dont b sad

life after HS is staright UNI :) enough said

Post Reply New Post

Go to top