what will happen after VeeYa leaves house?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

jyoti told us that VeeYa will leave house as per confirmation by rohit in facebook...what do you think will happen after VeeYa leaves house....will vansh change or still behave like a junglee jaanwar....

in a way for the first time i think CVs did a good job of seperating the two couples....because everytime misunderstandings just pops out because of our dear tapwater...she has no other work rather sticking like fevicol gluestick on VanCha and peeping into their romance or taunting ichcha as usual....it will be a relieve for us of tapwater torture....and also ichcha being torture by this witch...and also with tapwater factor around the B-Toons haveli..VanCha can never ever come close or consumate their marriage in this birth....so its better tapwater seperate herself out from the house

and also with veer around...VanCha can never come close because of the VeeCha past factor....and though ichcha now loves vansh but then veer deep down still loves her and seeing them together in intimate manner he will feel hurt and he will cry within himself...he too needs a break from all this pain....

its a good idea of seperating the krazzy 4 for a short time till some unsolved mysteries gets solved.......

now what bothers me is veer leaving with the devil in a seperate place...i can't digest that...veer doesn't deserve such a treatment.....i wish sid starts his balckmail as soon as possible......

but yes i am sad that V2 boys are seperating because i loved their chemistry....well i can tagged one of the best relationship of brothers in uttaran...i am sad to see that its also getting ruined like all relationships in uttaran.......i know vansh can't live without his brother...i am sure he will call his brother one day with only love and trust in his eyes.....veer's dream will come true....
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes.....veeya's departure may help in reducing the tension between vancha...but is that enough??....and what happens if they return tomoro.?...or are they never supposed to come back to their own house....or when they telephone or when anyone speaks about them in the house?
I dont think this is any solution...and how is ichcha supposed to forgive vansh all this torturous behaviour she has been going through since the marriage????....

Vansh needs to know the entire truth about veer n ichcha's past ....taps n nani's role in it....
he has to know the truth that ichcha had written that letter informing about her n veer's past...there are so many skeletons in the closet which need to come out.....only this will be the start  which might make vansh realise that he may be wrong in suspecting the two people he loves the most.........
then he will have to prove his love which he claims he has for ichcha ....for all the torture he has put her through he will have to buid her trust once again....that every time some silly situation comes up he will not go into his wild suspicious mode....she cannot live under that kind of constant pressure...she will have a nervous break down.....vansh will really have to build this relation all over again with lot of love protection and trust ...atleast ichcha deserves so much for all that she has suffered due to him....
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

I dont think Vancha will come closer even if Veer-Tapu goes away as Vansh has yet to come out of his doubts. Now with Ichcha refusing to say what Vansh wanted his doubts has become even deeper and I'm sure it wont go easily.

I see no end to Ichcha torture anytime soon 😡
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but will veeya go...i dont think so ..
probably sid would come in and stop taps from leaving ...
and this particular drama will be dragged now for another whole week ...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

but will veeya go...i dont think so ..
probably sid would come in and stop taps from leaving ...
and this particular drama will be dragged now for another whole week ...

I think they will just leave d B-Haveli but wont go to US.
Our Tapsi loves each other too much na 😆😆😆 Match made in heaven 😃
nutmeg7 thumbnail
no apna pyara sid kab kaam ayega...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

yes.....veeya's departure may help in reducing the tension between vancha...but is that enough??....and what happens if they return tomoro.?...or are they never supposed to come back to their own house....or when they telephone or when anyone speaks about them in the house?

I dont think this is any solution...and how is ichcha supposed to forgive vansh all this torturous behaviour she has been going through since the marriage????....

that's why i am thinking too...VeeYa departure how does it help VanCha it doesn't make sense at all....yes the tensions will be low but then the suspicion...illusion will not vanish this easy for vansh after what happened in the dinning table....but i have a feeling that vansh will change eventually and being back VeeYa home...but i wish he gets to know tapwater truth so that he can only bring veer home and tapwater send her to some mental asylum

i don't want ichcha to forgive that jerk so fast after whatever torture he gave her mentally and physically for his silly hallucination.....i want him to rebuild the trust back on ichcha...and tries to woo ichcha again.....but ichcha is so soft-hearted and have the forgive and forget...i am sure she will forgive vansh...can't expect more from her...when she could forgive tapwater who wanted to kill her than vansh is nothing infront of tapwater evil deeds...sometimes i feel which black and white film days did she come from.....how can she forget and forgive so easily?

Vansh needs to know the entire truth about veer n ichcha's past ....taps n nani's role in it....
he has to know the truth that ichcha had written that letter informing about her n veer's past...there are so many skeletons in the closet which need to come out.....only this will be the start  which might make vansh realise that he may be wrong in suspecting the two people he loves the most.........

yup i agree....vansh needs to know the whole truth of VeeCha past...and TapNi role in it and also the brainwashing of vansh during his marriage....the letter...each and every truth should come out so that vansh gets to know the whole picture and save his wife from TapNi clutches...once vansh gets to know the truth then ram hi rakhe for TapNi....he will make their lives hell....because it matters his wife....infact before marriage he has warned them and both TapNi were scared when he just told them causually that he will make the lives hell of the persons who tortures ichcha....

then he will have to prove his love which he claims he has for ichcha ....for all the torture he has put her through he will have to buid her trust once again....that every time some silly situation comes up he will not go into his wild suspicious mode....she cannot live under that kind of constant pressure...she will have a nervous break down.....vansh will really have to build this relation all over again with lot of love protection and trust ...atleast ichcha deserves so much for all that she has suffered due to him....

this will be a kodak moment...because we will see alot of VanCha moments after a long time...yes i agree...after all this fiasco....vansh needs to be responsible and try to work on his marriage by rebuilding the trust factor on ichcha and also shower her alot of love to her....she is too heartbroken and hurt because of him...its time now to mend his mistake and make ichcha falls in love with him all over again

vijaya_ls thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

I think they will just leave d B-Haveli but wont go to US.
Our Tapsi loves each other too much na 😆😆😆 Match made in heaven 😃

B-haveli also i doubt ...they might both land up in b- haveli again ....some wierd circumstances will be shown .....as producers have to spend again for a brand new set...😆
vijaya_ls thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

no apna pyara sid kab kaam ayega...

exactly hamara pyara sid rokega ...tap ko us jaane se ...who in turn might stop veer too ..
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

I dont think Vancha will come closer even if Veer-Tapu goes away as Vansh has yet to come out of his doubts. Now with Ichcha refusing to say what Vansh wanted his doubts has become even deeper and I'm sure it wont go easily.

I see no end to Ichcha torture anytime soon 😡

VanCha will never come closer or even consumate till the whole truth is out and vansh comes out from his illusions and hallucinations.....yup now vansh doubts becomes deeper...i just hope vansh changes big time....i have no hopes from ichcha but still my only brightness for vansh is ichcha...because she understands vansh very well

yaar ichcha has no end of torture....but if vansh comes out from his illusions and hallucination then its bed of roses for ichcha....and nightmares for TapNi because we all know what nature vansh is....ram hi rakhe for TapNi if vansh comes to know the whole truth