Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
omg me too...i love and respect him so much!! and he is one of the reason why i learned hindi..i used to love his movies so i used to watch it all the time when i was a kid and that's how i knew and understood hindi..lol!!

i live in US but i'm originally from nepal :)

Yeah SRK is "perfect". Love him dearly:) Everyone should love SRK, whoever doesn't is either on crack or just gone nuts :D

Oh yes, watching his movies, I learned Hindi, and learned how to cry :D

Most of his movies are sad, and he is one actor which makes me cry. Kal ho na Ho was so sad, Im always in need of tissues when it comes to watching this film:)

Oh wow:) We are neighbours!
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know right. He is an amazing actor and also a wonderful human being!! OMG yes..I have cried in his every single movies no matter how many times I see it. He can make you laugh and then cry at an instance!!

Aww...seems like we have a lot in common. We both adore SRK and also huge fan of Harshiti ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
And we're neighbors...lol!! I do have cousins in Canada and I have been there a couple of times๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah I simply adore him. He is really sympathetic, and the "perfect" example of a dream man for any girl. Yeah I love his comedy; he is such a great actor. Only a "great" actor/actress can make you cry, laugh, and be in a serious frame of mind.

Aww yeah we do seem to have a lot in common, that'll make our connection stronger ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh yeah, I love Harshiti. I watched KDMHMD and it became my favourite serial. The Jodi of Prem and Heer, the cast and crew ---"Just Awesome"!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah I think I might have a few cousins living in the US, though Im not too sure.  

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hello new Fan welcome to Harshiti CC.

Hope You  Have a gr8 time here.
------------------------------------

Awww Premeer PHissโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ