Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Nayantara and her revenge

mentallycrazy Senior Member
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Heya maneetians Wink

Well Nayantara Angry Angry was talking about how she won't forgive Dev that easily, ( personally I would've kicked him out the house with some punching and slapping LOL LOL LOL ). So with her revenge) I feel that she will try to distance herself from the Devil knowing how much he loves her ( disgust Angry, Seriously this natakbaazni and this devil belong with each other Wink! well anyways I feel that in that way DEVil will come closer to our Geet   Angry and then nayantara will go all gusaa and such Angry   I feel thats the only way right now that the devil will be a complication in maneets romance Wink Wink

missamazing Senior Member
missamazing
missamazing

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mentallycrazy

Heya maneetians Wink

Well Nayantara Angry Angry was talking about how she won't forgive Dev that easily, ( personally I would've kicked him out the house with some punching and slapping LOL LOL LOL ). So with her revenge) I feel that she will try to distance herself from the Devil knowing how much he loves her ( disgust Angry, Seriously this natakbaazni and this devil belong with each other Wink! well anyways I feel that in that way DEVil will come closer to our Geet   Angry and then nayantara will go all gusaa and such Angry   I feel thats the only way right now that the devil will be a complication in maneets romance Wink Wink

My writing in blue - huni im not suprised that u would do it - name reflects a person LOLLOLLOL
Getting bck to the topic - this is a possiblity but i dnt want maan n geet to get separated !!! They deserve eachother n should be togther - forever x
Maaneet Senior Member
Maaneet
Maaneet

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
although i would kick him out too, i think naintara wants the lavish lifestyle so thats why shes going the whole revenge route! but i dont want anything impeding maaneets romance though!!
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missamazing

Heya maneetians Wink

Well Nayantara Angry Angry was talking about how she won't forgive Dev that easily, <font color="#0000ff">( personally I would've kicked him out the house with some punching and slapping </font>LOL LOL LOL ). So with her revenge) I feel that she will try to distance herself from the Devil knowing how much he loves her ( disgust Angry, Seriously this natakbaazni and this devil belong with each other Wink! well anyways I feel that in that way DEVil will come closer to our Geet   Angry and then nayantara will go all gusaa and such Angry   I feel thats the only way right now that the devil will be a complication in maneets romance Wink Wink

My writing in blue - huni im not suprised that u would do it - name reflects a person LOLLOLLOL

Getting bck to the topic - this is a possiblity but i dnt want maan n geet to get separated !!! They deserve eachother n should be togther - forever x

lol yaar there is a story behind that name LOL LOL LOL , I was cursing some other but wound up having it as my name, LOL Yaar I too want them together, oye hoye kya sizzling chemistry hai (well not close to what mine and maan's will be soon) Embarrassed I hope Dev's character presents become irrelevant to the story line eventually, I mean , hate that man to the core ( well not to the care after all he is my future brother in law, and my hubby does love him and I love my furture hubby hehe LOL )
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
I have this feeling that Star one shows focus on what we want, as young ones, and I think star one show wouldn't be a star one show if there isn't any romance and especially this type of romance, and I think they want to recreate the chemistry of Armaan and ridhima ( my friends are crazy about those two lol ROFL ) But me only on maneet so I don't they will do any saas bahu thing, won't happen that's not star one at alll.. Tongue
luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
missamazing Senior Member
missamazing
missamazing

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Heya maneetians Wink

Well Nayantara Angry Angry was talking about how she won't forgive Dev that easily, <font color="#0000ff">( personally I would've kicked him out the house with some punching and slapping </font>LOL LOL LOL ). So with her revenge) I feel that she will try to distance herself from the Devil knowing how much he loves her ( disgust Angry, Seriously this natakbaazni and this devil belong with each other Wink! well anyways I feel that in that way DEVil will come closer to our Geet   Angry and then nayantara will go all gusaa and such Angry   I feel thats the only way right now that the devil will be a complication in maneets romance Wink Wink

lol yaar there is a story behind that name LOL LOL LOL , I was cursing some other but wound up having it as my name, LOL Yaar I too want them together, oye hoye kya sizzling chemistry hai (well not close to what mine and maan's will be soon) Embarrassed I hope Dev's character presents become irrelevant to the story line eventually, I mean , hate that man to the core ( well not to the care after all he is my future brother in law, and my hubby does love him and I love my furture hubby hehe LOL )

Hunii Maan is NOT urs he is MYN - serious im gna call the mental hospital - u need to be taken awayy OuchOuchOuch
mentallycrazy
mentallycrazy

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Heya maneetians Wink

</div>

<div>My writing in blue - huni im not suprised that u would do it - name reflects a person LOLLOLLOL

Hunii Maan is NOT urs he is MYN - serious im gna call the mental hospital - u need to be taken awayy OuchOuchOuch

Come on yaar LOL he is DD for a grand reason, girls just love him and we are girls ( well i'm hoping) so we love him but you know what we can both dream about him being ours but in the end of the day he will have to choose and fasholo it will be geet and i bet you are not too bad either Wink Wink Wink but lets see his decision, but keep lovin him hun Embarrassed

Go to top