Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

Flashback for their childhood might last 30 ep

Loveyouearth2 Senior Member
Loveyouearth2
Loveyouearth2

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Out of no where I remeber that one month ago I read a artical on indiaforums which mention that the small kids story might be for 30 ep !

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
dats good ... although i'll miss watching harshad ... i'll just watch him in the ads LOL ... i think the lil kids are amazing actors though Clap... really good for the show
SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
yea they'r gud..i think theyr just gonna show how the kids stope talking to each other nd Onu will decide to go abroad...but after he leaves taani will regret for wat she did nd she would want her best friend bak..but it would be too late coz Onu will find sumone else in abroad..but taani will wait for him..this is my guess about the story line..

Edited by CAqueen - 16 June 2010 at 5:55pm
...Nikhita... IF-Rockerz
...Nikhita...
...Nikhita...

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
good guess....but that sounds kind of predictable....hope there's a twist somewhere to it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsforeverhSunShine_A

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index