Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz im a new member to this site and i wanted to share this with you.Did u know that Inspector Kajal acted as a criminal in C.I.D??Well in the episode"The case of the Mysterious Gift"she threatens Muskaan a few times.CryBut it's pretty ironic how a present C.I.D officer acted as a criminal b4.LOL
Heres the link to the episode:http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc2NTI3MTgw.html

Edited by tasharose - 16 June 2010 at 2:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48blahblahs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kajal and Muskaan..." in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HITAN

HITAN

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
IS THAT TRUE I HAVE MISSED THAT EPISODEConfused

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
She was also in the very famous "THE CASE OF THE TALKING PARROT", In that she even slapped Angry Abhi Sir.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blahblahs

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
That's the reason I'm unable to accpet Kaajal agar sirf criminal hothi toh chal bhi jaata but she slapped him and left him to die that's what makes me angry Angry Angry

Waise Tasharose she's not the only one,aur bhi CID officers hain who played criminals before aur unme se ek toh humaare Abhi Sir hi hai,he played the role of a criminal jisne ACP ki hi gun chura li thi,along with him we have Tasha also who played villain in Qaatil Dank,Kaveri bhi ayee thi as criminal's wife in a diamonds episode and rose queen episode aur humaare freddy sir ne Kissa Zeher Ka mein bhi ek role kiya tha but not sure if he was the ceiminal or the criminal's brother in that,so yes this has been a kind of trend we've had officers who've played criminals before also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48blahblahsmallikaBaluAditi_97

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
No Didobhav i've seen even Tasha in so many episodes  not exactly as a criminal but she has acted in cid many a times

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
yes she's acted in other episodes but because this thread is about when they played criminals so I told her that in Qaatil Dank she played a criminal,that's it

tasharose

tasharose

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Yeah but when u think 'bout it Tasha 2 has been in various episodes b4.Like the episode in 2008 the scorpians one.I forgot the title...ConfusedI like the role of Kajal  because she's straight forward,cunning,tough and willling.I luv everyoneeeeee because without them the show would colapse.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongueTongueTongue

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 19 June 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Actually Kajol and Tasha both played the Henchman's(Henchwoman) role in previous episodes. Even Abhijit was a criminal in his first episode.

So it does make any matter to being part of Cid though he or she played Criminal before. Its just acting. and They just do the jobs what are they given to.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top