Will Rohan join India Marriages?

sman thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's episode was very intense.. Kavi's acting was excellent.. but Isha is acting real stupid..she'll regret big time for trusting Ashish..what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knw i felt so bad for both rohan and isha..rohan looked so upset :( ...huseifa shd have told rohan abt tht kohli..nd i dnt like ashish at all 😡
nice episode..i hope rohan doesn't leave rishta.com
sman thumbnail
very true..Huzeifa sould have told Rohan..I couldn't see poor Rohan so upset.. He cares so much for Isha and Isha should atleast acknowledge what he says about Ashish..they make so many matches and still she doesn't trust Rohan's judgement..I want to see her go back crying to Rohan once Ashish shows his true colors..hope it won't be too late by then..!!
isomers thumbnail
Even if Huseifa tells Rohan about Mr.Kholi, I don't see what that has to do with his deal. This is the world of business and has no relation what-so-ever to Mr.Kholi's personal life. Rohan sees this as a good opportunity and he's going for it. Isha is thinking with an emotional approach and thus is disagreeing. I guess it's a matter of how they think, they're both right in their opinions and have taken a step towards it.

Acting wise..Kavi was awesome! I was shocked to see him so angry..he's always been so jolly and everything..this was definitely a different side to his acting.

As far as what the story should be, I feel they're both right..and this is life, it happens everyday..and they're showing just that. 😳
swathzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@nitya tht was put up very nicely by u😛

i'm confused as to how they will wrap it in 2episodes now..but i'm sure they will show sthng gr8 nd hopefully rohan doesn't leave rishta.com

i think i dnt mind if RoSha dnt get 2gthr in the end but i dont want her to be with tht ashish😡
isomers thumbnail
^^ ohh yea! I don't mind if they're not together but definitely don't want Ashish and Isha together. The guy's just messed up.😡
spicy_tikka thumbnail
yer...true that...
i defo do tink rohan will join india marriages..cos he was so angry wen no one supported him..includin hafeiza...so mayb he wanna show erry1 tht hes gonna do wt he wanna do...
n yer, isha is gonna regret big timee..im definitely sure aashish is a two timer..he is defo involved with ruchika..like wen he told isha tht he dint wanna go for the lunch wiv ruchi cos she might suspect..n also the msg ruchi received..must hv bin 4m aashish...hes so annoyin, isha defo gonna regret.