16th June Written Updt:Vansh Back to Drugs Again?? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Naice Update As usual!!😳👏

IO! This Iccha naaa....I feel like Banging her sometimes! She doesn't revolt at all!🤢

thanx jyoti for the wonderful update and great comments..i wish ichha takes those stupid drugs herself and ODs..then vansh will realise what it feels to see ur loved one in clutches of drugs..seriously another tappu in making..CVs toh pagal ho chuke hain..even vansh cudnt find their brains..
Thanks Jo
Only +ve part was Tapu baba missing
thanks for the update....and also your tadka......ha ha

as for the returning to the drugs scenario, my question is why couldnt Ichcha have told the family members at the dining table that Vansh has threatened to resume his indulgence in drugs....let all of them together handle the problem....why that timid physique wali lady is trying to handle Vansh all alone, when he is showing her that drug packet....

and no....i dont agree that rather Ichcha should consume the drugs....why should she?   drugs are horrible and it is said that once you start, you might fall into the trap willingly or unwillingly........your body starts craving for it.....so why should she jump into that ditch to teach a lesson to that jerk called Vansh....no...definitely not...........

there must be better and stricter ways to put some sense into that jerk's brains......send him to the rehab centre again if he starts it again or before that, just send him to the mental asylum....

Ichcha was once trying to walk out of the home, back to her Ammu's place...that would have been appropriate.......let Vansh crave for her company again, behave like a Majnu/Ranjha /Devdas......realise her worth in his life...and bring her back respectfully.......

nice update! it was so boring to watch bt interesting to read,specially your comments in b/w jyoti.
saw the repeat telecast..adat se majbor...rohit was realy gud in hz mad avtar! As usual. Didnt like d precap. So hez bak to drugs wow wat a way 2 face ur own insecurities. Anothr lesn tat v need nt learn 4m ds serial!! Aftr ichas truth vancha relatn is totaly devastated.
i hope the cvs arent mad enough to turn him back to drugs!!! I will be extremely madd!!!!!!!!
thanx for updates.vansh ki veer se jealousy ab limits cross ker gae e.agar tappu aj ki episode me apne vansh bhaiyya ka reaction dekhti to kia hota?
Originally posted by cutesoul

thanx for updates.vansh ki veer se jealousy ab limits cross ker gae e.agar tappu aj ki episode me apne vansh bhaiyya ka reaction dekhti to kia hota?

she would be quite shocked im assuming!😆 another dimension of madnes even she doesnt have!
Thanks for updating. wonder why they r hell bent on creating a villain of Vansh.