Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem taking off Gopi's jewellry!!

...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,in today's what i really liked was that ahem was helping gopi taking her jewellry off. What about u guyz?Edited by premheer1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what side the sunrise for him today????? πŸ˜• ........are you sure it wasn't a dream.................im still waiting for the update...cant wait.........he got me mad yesterday....so hopefully he is nicer today after finding out WHY!!! she had all that on!
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: premheer1

Hey guys,in today's what i really liked was that ahem was helping gopi taking her jewellry off. What about u guyz?

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘
rahma_07 thumbnail
is good to hear that.
addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but it was soo cute!!!!!!
jandira thumbnail
it was nice to see bt that was a one off hes gona treat her bad again, im tired of his attitude
apux thumbnail
It would have been sweet if he didn't insult her a few seconds ago.  Gopi's life sucks.  Her saas is a control freak and her hubby is a mama's boy who isn't a warm personality at all.  But I like the sweet moment between bhabhi and devar when Jigar said he loved Gopi's cooking.  It brought a smile on her face awwwEdited by apux - 13 years ago
MuslimGirl thumbnail
that was the best scene of the whole episode!!! :))
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
If you watch the entire scene you'll see that it WASN"T CUTE AT ALL......Ahem is a selfish brat who for his own selfishness helped her take off her jewellery....and if you noticed Gopi was really scared when he got up and came to her ..... I don't know what she thought he was going to do, but she hasn't been talked to nicely once from him since they've gotten married. Come on he could have at least said someting nice to her once...but no he's just selfish.....

The scene would have been nice if that was the only thing he did in the entire episode but for waht he did before that.........no points awarded to Ahem today.....maybe tomorrow thoughπŸ˜‰
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poor gopi and ahem. that all because of koki.