Miley Jab Hum Tum

Nidheya's MN VM Gallery |Tumse Hi Tumse P32| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 37

Page 1
Page   of 37
Page 3 Page 37

Beet

IF-Rockerz

Beet

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Res... Embarrassed
I have seen half of them, will see the rest tomorrow.
And then comment. A big long essay.Big smile

Unreserved ROFL

First of all Nidz, congratulations on your gallery. Big smile Now I am going to praise your VMs systematically,LOL

Rishte Naate- Aww, Nidz it was a really sweet VM. I really like this song and seeing MayUr on this one made my day. It was super adorable.Embarrassed

Gale lag Jaa- This was just so......how do I put it, Scintillating.Embarrassed beautiful editing Nidz. i loved how the scenes flowed in to one another with perfection. My reaction to this one.... *HAWT* and that too AB style.Big smile

Crazier and Love Story- Aww TS songs. And that too the ones I like so much.Tongue Crazier made me even more and more cray about MayUr and your VMs. it was indeed very well made. I loved how the lyrics matched up with the scenes so good. Coming to Love story, Eeeeep. Nidz it was awesome. I loved how beautifully you matched the verses with the scenes. And our MN have been quite a Romeo and Juliet haven't they! This was absolutely AMAZING.

The WYR promos- All I can say is supremely cute. this was such an innovative idea Nidz. I really liked them all, especially the Leo one.Big smile

Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi- OMG! this is so adorable. I am seriously having the butterfly sort of feeling in my stomach. This seriously was the cutest part in their relationship.Gosh how can these two be so adorable. I love you for this one Nidz. Such beautiful memories.

My Heart Will Go On- Another one of eternal favoite songs on my favourite couple. fantastic. beautifully expressed and definitely a treat to watch.Embarrassed

Tum Se Hi-  My favourite song on my favourite couple.... *deep sigh* This is A M A Z I N G. The whole aura of the song and MN was just peaceful, calming, bringing smiles to my face. Words fail me Nidz. It was just mesmerising.

Crush- awww,.. David Archuleta, Crush, MN, *giggles like an idiot* Man Nidz, this is such a deadly combo. I love how it started with the phone convo, and then all those scenes of the wonderful MayUr journey. And then KJBlushing Simply Beautiful.

Aankhon Ki-  Okay this was absolutely beautiful. Day Dreaming Their big beautiful eyes, *sigh* so easy for us and them to get lost in it. Awesome editing Nidz, perfectly matched. This is one of my favs.Embarrassed

An Ode Part 1- OMG ! I am in tears now, their memories, their dances, their chemistry, Gosh why did MN have to be so adorable. Blushing Kajraare, KJ Day Dreaming  Mere haath mein, Day Dreaming that hug, *deepest sigh ever* Beautiful Nidz. you have outdone yourself.

Part 2-  PBM BlushingBlushing, Salaam-e-ishq, that smile, world's best coffee, the other salaam-e-ishq, the cutest talli in the world.Embarrassed. tu jaane na, the song that pulled on our heartstrings till we cried and still do. Iktara-the most beautiful depiction ever. Blushing Mahi VeBig smile Oh no, Kal Ho Naa ho, the tears won't stop now. Seeing these two angelic faces streaming with tears just breaks my heart into a million pieces. Awesome VM. 

Us Against The World- This song is  just so perfect for MN. The world against them and their love against this world. beating the norms. Beautifully matched lyrics Nidz. graet choice of song. Beautifully edited and wonderfully made. Embarrassed
And last but not the least,,

Ajab Si- Simply MESMERISING. I just watched on and I couldn't take my eyes off them. You have outdone yourself once again. Awesomely fantastic.

A beautiful collection indeed Nidz. The magical journey of MN through your eyes. Embarrassed

Edited by Dee.Mayur_Arti - 18 June 2010 at 4:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidheya's MN VM Gallery |Tumse Hi Tumse P32| (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
awesome vm's dear............

safeplacetoland

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 16 June 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Nidzy..a HUGE huge congratulations for your gallery! I still have to go through all....

But reserved for edit! LOL

safeplacetoland

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
wow nidz the vm was awesome ............ perfectly suited our mayur .................and congrats for opening your new vm gallery .................... loved the vm lots do keep making more ..........................

safeplacetoland

wind453

IF-Sizzlerz

wind453

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
amazing vm nidz
congrats for your gallery
do make more

safeplacetoland

-RegalVintage-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RegalVintage-

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
congo nidzy on d VM gallery,
ajab si deserves only one word-mind blowing!!!!mayur n arti magic overflowing!!!!!!!!!! Big smile

safeplacetoland

Tamanna89

Groupbie

Tamanna89

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Congratulation and celebration for your vm gallery Nidzy di.
Your ajab si vm is like EmbarrassedClapSmile.A big Hugto you for making this.
The song tottaly goes for our sweet mayur and the scenes you have chosen are great.But I missed the scene when they were lighting candles.But anyways ache ache vms mein aise choti choti scenes miss hote rehte hai.
Great Job.
Di,One more thing if you can then please pm me the download link of the vm & also my heart will go on vm.

safeplacetoland

sindhyaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

sindhyaa.

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Congrats Nidzyyy Cool

safeplacetoland

Post Reply New Post

Go to top