nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

good analysis dear

siddhima and ArShi are rocking

yes sid is so cute, the way he kept saying mein tumara pati hoon. hahaha

rids smile after sid leaving shows ka she is upar upar seh angry, but andar seh she is was so happy with sid's kiss and his words.

norzar

Hey Norzar!

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

I'm glad the programme has a somewhat balance now, the "triangle" is fading away somewhere...

I know, his dialogue delivery is amazing! I especially loved the expressions :) I know she wants him to know of her discomfort but in reality she is happy with the way their relationship is heading, its reassuring for her to know that Sid is taking steps to show her how he feels! Yay!

Love and luck Xx

nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zeenia

You always make such wonderful,humorous posts and Im always in awe so just end up pressing the like button!!πŸ˜ƒ

As you can see form my siggy my preference is SR and I loved your take on them!

Siddy widdy is not only cute but oh so honest and thats why he's so endearing!!

Unfortunately, like you said, he's gone away thinking he's made things worse with his wife but  the day he realises how he  really makes ridhimma feel I think our cute doc will forget everything and just engulf her with all his love!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hey zeenia! Thanks a ton for the appreciation, means alot! Glad you found the post entertaining!

I love your siggy btw!

I agree, even better is that his honesty is shaded with an innocence and you just can't help but feel fascinated by him!
And yes, I think that he's only going to keep trying, long gone are the days where Sid takes the back seat, I love his new found confidence...or maybe it was always there just hidden in the corner of his heart :) cheeese much?!

Thanks again! Xx

Siddhima were on fire in this scene!😍 ..i just loved how he was looking at her and then when he pulled her OMG! ..

it was so romantic!😍 ..

one of the best Siddhima scenes so far..

its the first time he had ever kissed her!!.

.and the way she reacted was so natural!..

hats off to both KW & JW! πŸ‘..

yeh dil mange more! 😳

dazzling_armaan thumbnail
Nice Post.
LOVE YoU KASH
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
you rock....you shud totally be the daily written updater yaar!
funkybratz thumbnail
loved yoru post

and the way you described arsh scenes❀️
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY POST FOR ME SRπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nish πŸ€—  πŸ€—  Where have u been Dear?? after such a long time i see ur post..Amazing analysis sweety...πŸ₯³  😳

My Fav part from the epi was SR scene...😍

Sid cutely climbing up the pipe to meet Riddhima Singing jab pyar kiya toh darna kya...πŸ˜†n Wen he enters the Room he sees Riddhima Changing n he goes all smitten n Dazed while looking at her ☺️ awww he knows his wife is beautiful n Angelic n then a goof up again he drops the Vase πŸ˜† and then we see a cute Chudail n Badtameez knock out..πŸ˜† Riddhima throwing each n Everything that came in her hands at him..and Sid is like Riddhima main tumhara pati hoon..πŸ˜† Don't throw things at me..n then finally the last thing Riddhima did Splash water on Sid's face aur bas ho gaya Siddhanth modi here he is back the man the husband he just moves ahead and inner desires n Feelings take over again and he takes her into his Arms n plants a passionate kiss on her cheeks...and Riddhima was Confused shy nervous awkward did not know how to react somewhere she is Trying hard to not let her Real feelings come out..she is trying hard to hide them but alas how much she will hold on...☺️ and then Sid's saying wait a moment why m i saying sorry...i m ur husband its legally Blonde legally acceptable...i m ur husband i can kiss u..n somewhere always This is wat Riddhima wanted She wanted the assurance she wanted Sid to make her feel wanted ..and then main chaahta hoon tum chalo mere ghar tumhare ghar humare Ghar..yes this is wat binds them Hum n its Humare ghar...but yet Riddhima has put up the layers of Stubborness around her she again goes to her Chudail mode Saying Leave...😑 πŸ˜† But Riddhima kab tak Chuppaogi its very hard for u n n Sid both...then the epic significant moment..Riddhima Touching her Cheek here sid just planted his loving kiss she feels his touch she feels those Jitters the Electric currents again which have been leaving her Speech less n Spell bound...her palpitations go for an instant Rise wen Sid is around her the Close proximity of Sid his touch his kiss makes her inner feelings her Stern approach to go for a toss..well this wat we see the fight of Riddhima n Sid both to their Real inner feelings when every time get surfaced they are together n once she moves into Sid's house their house we will see the closeness the True emotions coming out in full swing..❀️😳

iram4eva thumbnail
love ur post...u were spot on with everything.....hope we see more of ur posts in near future
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for writing this topic.  It was brilliantly written and much appreciated.  Loved your analysis of both stories.  I personally am very happy with the way the Siddhant and Riddhima love story is progressing.  Very slowly and yet touching, comically hilarious and poignant.   Loved the way Sid mentioned the fact that he wants Riddhima back in his house and how wonderful the kiss felt, even if it was amongst all that blabbering dialogue.  Please give us more CVs, their chemistry is addictive to watch.  I look forward to your posts, so please continue writing.  It is indeed a pleasure to read. God bless.