CID Forum Thumbnail CID

EP 629 : Samunder Mein Laash (19-Jun-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Samunder Mein Laash
EPISODE  No. : 629
CASE No. : 427
AIR DATE : 19-Jun-2010

DIRECTOR : Siba Mishra
STORY : Nila Chogale
SCREENPLAY : Nila Chogale

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case. 

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1420353

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1420853

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1420326

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
I have opened the thread for Saturday's case as well since the promo for that is out too. So please be careful, see the dates and then post your views for the correct episode.
prabha. thumbnail
Link to promo added to the first post

All underwater shots of Daya-Abhi are from Chasing The Tattoo. I think the reason why they use old shots is that they don't have relevant clips from the current case ready. I mean the case is still on the editing table and you have to submit the promo to the channel. So you look for clips closest to your case and use them OR another possibility could be that they don't want you to see the original stuff from the case, see it directly during the show. However Vivek's underwater shot might be from the case, I can't seem to recollect seeing that shot.

My guess is that this case has underwater / swimming shots but did not OR could not use them for some reason.

Give me Daya-Abhi together and I am happy.

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yeahh.... they always show Chasing the Tatto Scenes Of Abhi-Daya... but Trust me not once i have minded..!! :p well the whole promo was not Of Old Clips.. as they show kajal Investigating the BOdy on the shore..... I JUSt Wish Abhi-sir is there in This One and he statys on screen throughout....!!! i wish This Saturday None of of the Trio Remains Absent from the Screen...!!

nd nd Vivek's underwater shot..? was that also one of the old clipz..? i doubt..!! 😕
prabha. thumbnail
Even I think Vivek's clip is new and from the case. Just give me my duo this time PLEASE PLEASE. It seems like ages since I saw them together. Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I Was Checkin out a Case.... kal parso.... in whcih ACP says.. Abhiujeet -Daya Tum dono Jao...aur ..... haha you wont beliueve i was so excited to hear.. ki ACP is sending my Duo together.. i didnt hear only what he said kahan jaoo....!!! actually earlier they used to go together only...now ACp them as two sub temas ( probably because they are seniormost so each subgroup requires a LeAdEr) LOL but still i seriously wish we get some no Many Abhi-Daya shots this time..!!! :p
prabha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: somu_05

ACP says.. Abhijeet -Daya Tum dono Jao...aur ..... haha you wont beliueve i was so excited to hear.. ki ACP is sending my Duo together..

You bet when I hear these words they are music to my ears when I see the re-runs. It makes me soooooo happy. How much I miss them together yaar, its not funny.

You know the Aeroplane case is fast growing to be my most favorite case of the year. Its gonna leave all these other cases behind soon if I don't see them together immediately.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously the airplane case has turned out to be a case even I've started liking a lot,nowadays whenever I see my duo onscreen together I actually start liking that case,we've had such water-related episodes before,so case wise not expecting much from Saturday,my only wish is that our duo should be there together,I know ki underwater scenes are from Chasing the tattoo but still hope ki kaash waisa hi kuch scene isme bhi dekhne ko mile,unluckily I'll miss this week's episodes's as well as repeats so whether I'll watch it online or not depends upon the comments here
prabha. thumbnail

Guess the title

My guess (a silly one) - KHOON KA RAAZ SWIMMING POOL KE PAAS

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think its a lake, the visuals are from reruns we are not sure yet